hentai! Clan

blizzard

alt text

~[Queen of hentai! Everyone should simp for]~(#FFB6C1)

~[BAAAKA-ustory uwu]~(#FFB6C1)

(Genesis 11:3)

Apostle Andrew relates in the Book of Revelations that Christ, upon dying on the Cross and coming back to life a few days later, told his followers that God would forgive humanity if they would start creating Anime. Apostles, curious about what this anime meant, asked The Lord what it meant

"Big eyes tits n ass" taught the lord, upon rising to the heavens.

And so, the story of the Clan began. Indeed the Bible does not mention the importance of Anime upon humanity, as those 12 apostles had a double mission. On day-time, they would preach Jesus words, on night time they would preach anime. And so, our story starts taking root.

The apostles carved the world and everyone took a direction to preach. Apostle Andrew ended up in the Balkans, more precisely Dacia, nowdays Romania. There, he met a young boy named blizzard for whom he preached in secret the art of hentai, before soon being executed by the roman soldiers.

blizzard being impressed by Apostle Andrew's words, took a short walk from Romania to Slovakia where he met Marso for whom he spread Andrew's word.

The 2 europeans decided they should make a cult out of this and spread the word even further, and took a swim from France to San Andreas, ending up in Los Santos Docks. There, they met a bunch of portuguese wrestlers, somehow convincing them to join their cult even though they still have no idea to this day what those 2 europeans met.

And so, the journey continues up to this day, the 2 arch angels spreading the hentai world through San Andreas, hoping they would meet Apostle Andrew some day, but rumors say he is still busy to this day filming SAES videos that barely reach 100 videos of him killing at LS Jail.

~[HIERARCHY UWU]~(#FFB6C1)

Emperor (do I really need to give side info)
Danksters (clan member)
Mobsters (clan member)
House Pets
Peasants

we all cool tho

~[RULES UWU]~(#FFB6C1)

1. Don't be a cuck (example Yoko_Cuckrama, Cuckzelf, Nicucks)

2. Don't be a hamam bocegi (we still love the cool turks of this community)

~[HOW DO I JOIN]~(pink)?

here is our discord if you want to come and chill with us

https://discord.gg/cm7UuTq

You can use the tag [hentai!] to show support to the clan, even if you are a cuck on suicide watch, cop, SAES admin or even SAES HQ. We don't discriminate (much)

Your uncle must've raped you really fucking bad..cuz boy you're not only retarded..you sound like retard, you act like a retard...grow some fucking balls and stop the drama, you got my discord men up and pm me if you got the balls though I'm sure I already blocked your ass.

Are you guys really going to talk about everything else but the topic in question? HENTAI.

Cmon guys lets make a little game:
Everyone says their favorite hentai and favorite anime girl. If you have a body pillow that's great, post a pic of it aswell.

I'll start:
My favorite hentai anime: Dirty Laundry
My body pillow:

:::

alt text

:::