~[Event Type:]~(green) Cheetah race to Mount Chillead
~[LWS/G6:]~(green) @Hotfire
~[Date:]~(green) 18/06/19.
~[Prize:]~(green) 1.000.000$
~[Winner:]~(green,green) @NubBob
~[ScreenShots:]~(green) https://imgur.com/a/b6m8pd0

alt text
Participants in The RP: @Wolf

RP Scenario: Today I was doing some stuff for myself in order to get promoted, While I was working saw my phone ringing, went to see is calling me saw that my old friend Wolf is calling me, So I answered the call, he was screaming at me saying "help me or I will get fucked please" , I told him to calm down and take a deep breath and explain to me what exactly happened , after 3 or 4 minutes I figured out that he destroyed one of IAC's Sentinel which they use mostly by accident told him to chill I m on my way to your location then I closed the call, then went to TMH garage and took all the pieces of equipment that I need and got into the towtruck and started to drive towards Wolf's Location, After a few hours I arrived at Wolf's location which was IAC Base In Los Santos, saw him inside then I parked the towtruck and went towards him and told him to show me the Sentinel, he showed me it and I started repairing it, it was a tough day becasue it was hardly damaged, After 4 hours I managed to repair the Sentinel, After that I went to Wolf and showed him the car and he was very pleased and thanked me then he gave me a briefcase full of money then thanked me again, After I had arrived at TMH base I left the briefcase in the manager's office, then went to my home to sleep.
ScreenShot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/mtgor2fc/345cec52/

alt text
~[Participants in The RP :]~(green) @Thing as SAI David Cunningham & @WiTTi01
~[RP Scenario:]~(green) I have received a message from my friend Witti that he has a new car and wants to try it on a race. We met at LV X and we agreed to make a race on the highway. But it was all over with the start. We immediately chased of patrol. We had to stop, and try to avoid jail . The policeman had many reasons to close us and the chanse for escape was 0% . We were forced to go with him to the police, there once again we decided to solve the problem but he didn't get it and he holds us ... I promise I will not stay for long , my place is on the track ....
~[Screenshot:]~(green)

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

alt text

-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working] - On 21.06.2019 at 5.30 PM
TMH Technicians Involved : Just one
Estimated Duration of Working : 15 mins
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired : Around 10
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/n0i8w7s

alt text

-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working] - On 21.06.2019
TMH Technicians Involved : Beckham
Estimated Duration of Working : 45mins
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired : 25 cars
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/J6JFbY4

alt text

-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working] - On 21.06.2019
TMH Technicians Involved : Beckham
**Estimated Duration of Working :**5mins
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired :
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/QvmFxXD

alt text
-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working] - 22\6\2019
TMH Technicians Involved : ---
Estimated Duration of Working : 30 minute
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 17
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1yya8su3o/a4ec0979/

^[]

@hope said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

alt text
Role Play Number: 29
Participants in The RP: @TaJ
RP Scenario: Well, as you remember from the last Roleplay I went on a secret mission which my director informed me about it and requirement that I needed for this mission, the mission was kinda hard but I managed to do it anyways when I was in the there was a lot of shots got fired at my cruiser which almost destroyed it , I managed to dodge some of the shots and was able to get back to the base 1 piece, After while I was taking a rest from the mission I was thinking of how I can repair our damaged cruiser after thinking some minutes I remembered that we have a whole base near us full of mechanics which can help us out, so I contacted one of their mechanics and gave them our location then closed the call and started to wait for him, after 1 hour the mechanic arrived at the base, I showed him the damaged cruiser, then he started working on it, after 30 minutes he told me that he finished working on the cruiser I was surprised but I went to take a look at the cruiser and it was perfectly done, I thanked the mechanic and a gave him the payment that he need then he left and went towards his base and I went to sleep for a little bit.
ScreenShot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/2m2lducdm/17a2d24a/

^[]

^[~['Something new, something racey and betty.']~(#4b8a08,black,red,black,#4b8a08)]

^[Participants in The RP:]

^[From TMH - @TaJ @chemist @Carl @hope @Wolf @Griffin;]

^[From TMH-H - @Josesito.]

^[RP Scenario:]

^[TMH; the immensely famous racing and mechanical group of San Andreas in the 21st century was not just about its job. Work is as much important as the side fun, this is what TMH Executives have always believed in and thus to make it less boring but interesting, today was time to Host something new and exciting.]

^[TMH Leader and Sub Leader, TaJ and Chemist gathered all the available members to come for a quick meet-up at TMH Garage's storage area. The meeting was about the above listed issue and its fixture on exactly "how" the boring work can become interesting. The technicians more than racers have to work with machines all day long and so it was more important for them to experience something new and fresh, and fun. Thus, the idea explained in the suddenly arranged meeting was as follows:]

^[The idea was quite simple. TMH Racers would do their job, i.e. Racing as usual. But this time it would be for something more than huge cash prizes and pride, this time it would be for their technician friends and their trust. As simple as it can go, the available TMH Racers would race each other and the technicians as well as Executives present at the point would bet on their favourite one.]

^[Betting must be between $10,000 to $50,000 ranging as per the person's own will. The racers present being only TMH Helper Josesito, a technician was asked to stand up to the point and challenge the so called "Racer" at something they are also very familiar at, the cars. Hope then agreed to face the opponent and thus TMH Leader collected the bets. More information on which would be provided at last.]

^[Once this was done, the racers and technicians as well as executives were all asked to follow TaJ towards the entrance of TMH Race Track. At this place was where the friendly yet firey race would take place. The racers were then given choice to get their favourite vehicles out for the spin and show each other what they actually got. Once lined up with an Alpha and a modded Hotring racer, both faced one another in a classic track lap face on. The result of this declared Hope, the "techician", to win. Josesito being not a professional TMH Racer can not be blamed but trained to be the best in long run. For now, the betters of the winner were all happy and everyone congratulated the winner guy and wished Josesito a very great luck in his racing career.]

Bets won :

• Wolf1 - 50,000 on Hope ; Won 2x :heavy_check_mark:

• Carl - 25,000 on Hope ; Won 2x :heavy_check_mark:

• Griffin - 10,000 on Hope ; Won 2x :heavy_check_mark:

^[Click here for Screenshots!]

^[-Thanks to the participants for participating.]

^[Thanks everyone for viewing! Hope you have a great day ahead.]

alt text

Participants in The RP: @TaJ @chemist

RP Scenario:I was relaxing in my Office I saw a customer coming to my office This guy told me about brake pads I ask for open hood I took my Tool box and I went to the car,later I use nippers for remove brake pads,lthen I put new brake pads in the car,later saw the fuel tank is malfunctioning I fix it and ask for need any help They tell me no need more help ty Mechanic Later I give him pill and they gone

ScreenShot(s):https://imgur.com/a/7ueZIn2

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Clandestine Mob

RP Scenario: Today afternoon The Motor Heads mechanic worked on their garage at Bone County, i was patroling with in Famous and we parked on the garage, after a bit repairs and some work a customer called me to help him, that was a criminal that just was driving around with his private vehicle, he parked in the garage and he explained me what happened exactly, his car engine is freezing sometimes while he is driving, he opened the hood of the '' and i checked it out.

I saw that the engine is totally fine and nothing wrong with it, i saw that the oil tank on the hood is empty of oil. i took to the warehouse garage to bring one oil bottle,i went back to the car and i filled the oil tank, we took the car outside of the garage and we tested it out around, and everything was great.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/Sq1Qqhb