~[RP activity]~(green)
~[Participants:]~(green) Me and @Piercee
@Piercee said in Piercee's Application for ALT:

alt text

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
ALT Members: None
Participants: @ElRastaMan17, myself
Information/Story:

alt text I was just waiting to do my next delivery, I had have had a few quiet days inbetween to relax and spend some of my hard earned cash. Recently I got a phone call from The MotorHeads, they are in need of some new parts to restock their current supply, which I could easily pick up from a depot nearby and transport to them.
alt textI went to the nearby depot, and started loading out the vehicle parts in crates and into the back of the truck, doing it on my pallet truck.
I kept loading and loading till I got everything they needed into the trailer, stacking it up to the back before tieing it close together so it doesn't start shifting around the truck.
alt text

Afterwards I got in my truck again and started heading towards BC, going down the main routes towards the TMH base up in BC. It was a quiet ride, and later in the night so nothing really happened.alt text

Eventually I reached their gate after climbing their mountain steeply, being let into their location right after by the same person who had called me on my phone, known as Rasta.alt text

I hopped out of my truck and had a little conversation with him about the parts that I had with me, and he confirmed if they were the right ones. Just went by my checklist and everything was fine.alt text

After that again I hopped to the back of my truck and opened the doors so he could look in, and once again confirm everything that was in there, Rasta jumped and and looked at the contents before hopping out again, heading to take his forklift to move the stuff out.alt text

Meanwhile I just went to the side of the truck, unpacked a cigarette from my pack and started lighting it up, just watching him load out all the contents, which were mostly engines and collection of tires.alt text

Afterwards he loaded everything out and made sure for it to be stocked up in their warehouse, we talked for a moment after again before he handed me a wad of cash, I pocketed it and went out on my way once again.alt text

alt text

alt text

Participants in The RP: Rebel @SWT

RP Scenario: Another typical day on our The Motor Heads garage,I published advertisements that today only we're giving 50% discount to our services, waited about a hour and finally our first customer arrived with his freeway. He was part of one of biggest Reble clubs around San Andreas, so I couldn't say any word wrong. I took a look to his bike and noticed that back wheel's disc is quite damaged, so we replaced it with new one, then bike's owner SWT said that his freeway is givin' out some weird noises, gave a closer look and saw that there is hole in one of exhausts, filled hole and it almost ready to go, while I was calling bike's owner to polish and wash his bike a little bit. Owner arrived, arranged payment of 60 dollars totally - fifty dollars for brake disc and 10 dollars for mechanic work (50% discount).

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/nYKjAIN

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Colobria

RP Scenario: In the Evening,
Mr.Colo got an accident while he's was going to work in San Fierro,
so he's called TMH|Judy to fix he's car. TMH|Judy noticed that the car glass's was broken, so it needs a window replacement.
so he stared inspecting the damage carefully & removed the door panel to access the remaining glass then he inserted a brand new side window.
After that , he noticed a smoke coming out from the bonnet and this caused an engine overhating.
TMH|Judy repaired the car and fixed all the problems then he got his money from he paied for me 350$ Dollars.
Finally, he said for me good bye.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/wE21uFG

alt text

@Nord said in All Load Trucking - Media Archive:

alt text
"The Damn Tire" - @RadiO and @Judy
Well, any late night trucker's nightmare is a flat tire, in the middle of the night. Which is just great, ain't it? It was 12 AM, Me and Trucker.RadioGaga were just about to do our late night delivery shift, when all of a sudden, just as we're about to hit the Bone County highway, We heard a lout bang, sounded more like a gunfire, but no. We weren't getting robbed, our tire just popped. Front tire popped which was more likely caused by an over pressured tire, I have no one to blame since I ain't the one who's taking care of the company trucks. I was so frustrated I decided to smoke a stick first before thinking. I checked the back of the truck for a spare tire but guess what? I wasn't surprised at all, there was no spare tires around.

However, my co-trucker, RadioGaga, had a brilliant plan of contacting TMH, Which I doubted because it's literally 12 AM and there'd be no available mechanics at this time of the night. In his confidence, he decided to dial the San Andreas Mechanic hotline a couple of times but with no luck. Then he proceeded to contact a TMH Tech. Luckily, that tech was just about to go off-duty when he answered our call. The tech agreed to go to our location as if he's sonic or something, Judy arrived within MINUTES! Can you believe that? A mechanic arriving in just under 10 minutes is unreal. Anyways, he checked the problem, which he pointed out that it was an over pressurized tire, then surprisingly, he had a spare cab tire just at the back of his car, this mechanic is going places. He replaced the tire and pumped it back up with his portable air pump, this mechanic has everything in his fucking car!

Anyways, he charged us $5,000 for the tire and labor (I guess it's a considerable amount, since we literally bought off his tire.) Bid our goodbyes and continued to our journey, we arrived at the depot after 3 hours but it was worth it.

:::

![alt text
Me, checking the damn tire.
alt text
My luck just went to the drain, there were no spare tires.
alt text
TMH Tech Judy to the rescue!
alt text
Didn't know my co-trucker had five thousand bucks. We could've used it to grab ourselves a cold one instead.](image url)

alt text
-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working] - On 09.06.2019 at 1:00 PM
TMH Technicians Involved : Just one
Estimated Duration of Working : 20 minutes
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired : Around 50
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/2ICIthc

^[alt text]

Participants in The RP: Star

RP Scenario/ScreenShot(s):

I woke up in my countryside house located in Red County. I made myself some oat meal woth fried eggs and a cup of tea. After the breakfast it was already time to leave home and go to the base where my truck was parked.
^[alt text]
I went to my car and made my way to the base.
^[alt text]
As I came by my truck and got into it. I started the engine and while doing the PTI I figured there was a puddle under the truck's engine. I was really confused. I came into truck's cabin and figured the engine was overheating. I stopped the engine instantly.
^[alt text]
I pulled the hood cover up and take a careful look through the radiator section, as it was already clear that the issue is of the cooling system. I couldn't manage to find any damage at the radiator and found out that the radiator should be removed and carefully inspected.
^[alt text]
As I am partially the technician at the TMH garage I made a decision to get my truck towed by the garage's place. I took the towtruck of mine. Went to my truck, as I hooked it up and lifted the front part up, just to be towed.
^[alt text]
I made my way up to the garage. I parked the truck in and went up to the dressing room where I change my clothing to the TMH working outfit.
^[alt text]
I got back to the truck and pulled the rear part of the truck up to the ramp, as I came by the hood cover and lifted it up. I took the needed wrenches and unscrewed all the parts, so the radiator could be pulled out of the engine's section.
^[alt text]
I pulled out the radiator and brought it right to the work-table to have a careful inspection. After one-minute of careful looking I found the issue. The bottom part of the radiator has been seriously damaged as if it was a serious strike of a rock.
^[alt text]
It came clear that the radiator should be swapped to the new one. I went up to the TMH storage where I found the proper radiator, as I borught it back to the truck. I went back to the hood and pulled down carefully the radiator. As it fit its position I tightened all the screws. Everything seemed to be nice. I checked the 'cooling liquid' and figured it should be filled with like 1 liter of Antifreeze more.
^[alt text]
I started the engine, let it warp up right to the 'working temperature', as I figured it was not overheating anymore. So, I took the truck out of garage , got back and changed my clothing back.
^[alt text]
Now everything was cool and I went up for deliveries......
^[alt text]

-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working] - On 13.06.2019
TMH Technicians Involved : TMH|Judy
Estimated Duration of Working : 5 hours
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired : ~[223 cars]~(lime)
Screenshots :
https://imgur.com/a/TF7gTPI

https://imgur.com/a/B5KSqpx

https://imgur.com/a/AQyRtVR

https://imgur.com/a/7YC5vOu

https://imgur.com/a/sY9D900

alt text
~[Participants in The RP:]~(green,teal) Only me
~[RP Scenario:]~(green,teal) I was on a vacation for a long time taking a break from everything and today was my first day at work after my long vacation.
I took my tow-truck from the garage and wore my work outfit and left TMH base. I started driving around TMH base waiting for any calls and searching for someone in-need for help on the side of the road.
I noticed a smoke behind some grass and have seen a Cheetah's front bumper, I stopped on the side of the road and took a look on the car but it was so damaged and almost put on fire, Also it seems like it was stolen as it didn't have license plate and a lot of engine parts was stolen and it didn't have any fuel tho.
I hooked the car to my tow-truck and took it back to the garage to see what can be done in that case.
I started with the engine of-course cause that was the most messed up part, I started replacing a-lot of parts and adding the messing ones and cleaning it from all the dirt as it was really dirty !, Then i replaced doors, wheels, added fuel, new windshield and new hood of-course and last but not least i resprayed the whole vehicle so it look sexy again, just like a brand new one ! ;)

~[ScreenShot(s):]~(green,teal)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[]

^[~[WE'RE HERE TO SERVE THE FORCES.]~(#185e07,#4b8a08,#185e07)]

^[Participants:]

^[~[TMH Executives -]~(#4b8a08) @TaJ / @chemist @Brooks / @Griffin.]

^[~[TMH Technicians -]~(#4b8a08) @Bagetto / @ferthis / @Wolf / @Radio_. ]

^[~[TMH Racers -]~(#4b8a08) @Final324 / @Spinkes / @DJO.]

^[~[Desert Eagles -]~(#185e07) @Pegasus.]

^[Story:]

^[One of the biggest achievements of The Motor Heads till date has been achieving the authority of solely taking care of Desert Eagles automation. It was indeed an honor when the Senate of the San Andreas elected us for this immensely dutiful work which requires to be done with great responsibility. Today was the day to begin the work on ground after the earlier done test job by just a few motor heads in front of Honorable President himself. Today was the time when the Desert Eagles itself called the headquarters of TMH Technical and asked for presence of few highly effective technicians to get the two of majorly important vehicles that were having troubles of "several sorts" that the military officers and the technical units could not repair themselves even after a plethora of tries. This demand was acted upon at the same moment as TMH Leader gathered all the available members of Technical as well as Executive units and got driven to the base by few Racing members. Upon reaching the highly regarded location of Area 51; Officer Pegasus personally came to the gates and got us an entry inside. After parking the vehicles just at the beginning of the place, the several formalities were to be completed as we had to go through the metal detectors and personal checks by the cadets. Finally after these were done, in a formal line one after another, the officer showed us way to the vehicles ground. Many motor heads having experienced the place for the first time were feeling so obliged. The officer then took us to the particular vehicles which were a "Patriot", and a huge "Barrack". These two, obviously being army vehicles, were tuned to a special extent and thus required heavy maintainence which the army atmosphere could not really provide them with. But that is why TMH is appointed, right? That being said, the officer asked if it would be any better to "bring the vehicles out of hanger of easy inspection" to which the leader agreed and thus appointed the technicians to each vehicle according to the ability and skill. Technician Ferthis along with Executive Chemist and Brooks were appointed on the much more heavy-duty Barrack, while Technician Bagetto along with Wolf1 and Executive Griffin were appointed on the Patriot. Executive TaJ along with Captain Pegasus were keeping an eye on the operation taking place. DE's special care should also be extremely appreciated as we got offered for some drinks and snacks. As the obvious repairs of broken and loosen belts and fluids were made, the officer was asked to check the vehicle one after another and he was extremely happy with what we called in our language, "Mission Accomplished". Pegasus then showed us a way to the waiting lounge where TaJ had a talk with him and told him how much this meaned to The Motor Heads. By this time, TaJ called for a TMH Racer to bring the Bus back to the compound so as to take everyone back. This highly important and effect meet sure helped DE but also TMH, to grow.]

^[]

^[~[Thanks to everyone for participating.]~]

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Jiirak

RP Scenario: While i was smoking outside the garage, I've received a call on my personal phone. It appeared that it was one of my oldest friend. He asked me if i can repair his NRG-500 as he would like to participate in the bike race which will happen soon, so i told him to come immidiately. When he arrived, i opened for him the garage.We had a short talk about what he needs exactly .
I took the required tools and started fixing it. I started firsly with changing the rear tire as it was popped due to a police who was chasing him. After that, asked me to fix the engine cables as they were releasing dark smokes. Right after that, i asked the customer to come and have a look, he was so exciting with his modern bike. He paid us and then he took his bike and went away.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/cga5fNy

alt text

~[E]~(green)vent Type: Jump into the lucky hole.

~[L]~(green)WS/G6: @Zombie

~[D]~(green)ate: 16/06/19.

~[P]~(green)rize(s): 150k for 8 max winners.

~[W]~(green)inner(s): Too many.. but yes, cCcasual (x3) - Petrow (x2) - DarkSideR - Povlov, etc.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): Click here pls.

alt text
TMH Technicians Working on : 18/6/2019
Technicians Involved: TMH|Wolf1
Duration of Working: 30 mint
Number of Vehicles Repaired: 19
ScreenShot:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
![alt text](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351726215431716864/590328865839382539/mta-screen_2019-06-12_22-20-34.png
alt text
alt text