The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

^[]

@Kim said in InvestArms Corporation Media Archive:

^[]

^[ASSISTANCE WILL ALL BE GIVEN, MOTORHEAD.]

^[RP Story:]

^[The Tuesday of May 28th 2019 marked the presence of well known The Motor Heads leader into InvestArms Corporation headquarters. I, Regiment Commander Kim, was present there at the very moment when he arrived in a typically strange vehicle. The vehicle seemed as if it had to carry some goods eventually, it was a Patriot. As he stepped inside the headquarters, I gladly welcomed him and offered some treat.]

^[]

^[As he didn't wish to have anything but "services", we got to the real talk about exactly why he was here. "I actually wanted some hassle-free legalized weapons for safety purposes of our garage" said him as I understood what he actually meant. Upon further talk, it got clear that he posses all the legal documents required and that he has had "countless" transactions with IAC, in the past. Afterwards, I requested him to give me a list of weaponary required so I can work on it and eventually get them shipped.]

^[]

^[At this point, although he did handed me over the already made list, but also said that he would "prefer" to carry them all himself in his Patriot because those were to be delivered at "several different places". Agreeing to this, I asked him to wait on the couch and make himself comfortable as I went upstairs to get the weapons handpicked and sorted into large bulky crates. As I tried to drag them all down, I realised that it would be a lot difficult for TaJ himself to take all these weapons and unload etcetera, therefore I insisted that I may accompany him to the destination and help with unloading, then come back using public transport.]

^[]

^[Though TaJ tried to decline but eventually agreed and after loading them to the vehicle, we got going. TaJ's busy schedule was all visible with numerous calls on the way as we just came to the TMH Headquarters, Bone County.]

^[]

^[Upon reaching, as planned, I helped him unload and then we cleared the dues just after which he sent one of his technician to drop me to a bus station and a happy handshake marked my exit from the headquarters.]

^[]

^[Thanks for reading!]

alt text

~[Type:]~(green) Race 1
~[Participants:]~(green) Radio, Petrow, Wannabe
~[Location:]~(green) San Fierro
~[Screenshots:]~(green) https://imgur.com/a/OvTlZ0n

~[Type:]~(green) Race 2
~[Participants:]~(green) Radio, Petrow, Shaun
~[Location:]~(green) Las Venturas
~[Screenshots:]~(green) https://imgur.com/a/Q7yquKR

^[]

@RadiO said in Fire Academy Application - RadioGaga- 24/05/2019:

alt text
Roleplay type:
Description of roleplay: 29/5/2019, was an ordinary day till i recived a report about a cra crash took place at LV-LS Highway. We went to the Location quickly. We prepared our self with equipments and i've take my WaterTruck, while EMT Tapi took his ambulance in case if someone in need of Paramedic help. We parked the vehicels near in the area. There was no Fire, a driver under Under alcohol influence crached into a sign on the edge of the road. After putting out some roadblocks on the right side of the way, i report the case on the radio in case if someone passing by to slowdown and drive safe. The driver was wounded in the left leg. After EMT Tapi put some bangages on his leg, we helped him to get in the Ambulance. On the way to LS Hospital he was ill realy hard, but all went off when he took some sedatives and medical care required. The Doctor say that he need to stay there from some days before he can walk again and go back home.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 29/05/2019
Participants: @TaJ , @Tapi and Me
Screenshots:Click Here!
alt text

alt text

~[TMH Technicians Working on :]~(lime,black) Rowdy
~[Technicians Involved:]~(lime,black) Rowdy
~[Location:]~(lime,black) LVX
~[Duration of Working:]~(lime,black) 20 Min
~[Number of Vehicles Repaired:]~(lime,black) 20-25
~[ScreenShot:]~(lime,black) https://imgur.com/a/ZsJNyqt

alt text