The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

Roleplay#410

Participant(s): @Bagetto
Story: A person from a civilian in Las Venturas called me by phone, he says the vehicle is working very absurdly and that the car lamps are switched off unnecessarily. Obviously a short circuit problem, I took my toolbox and tow truck right away I followed the coordinates sent to my phone as a message to me. Exactly where the car was parked and I found the car owner, the vehicle is really crazy because the car sounds alarm sounds and unnecessary engine running and the lamps were obviously broken in the middle was obvious. I immediately removed some kind of AB / + resistance destroyer inside my toolbox to destroy excessively charged electric inside the vehicle and the metal parts in the engine part of the vehicle. I made connections to cut all the electricity and made the AB / + resistance mechanism tool operational everything was ready now, and all the magnetic electricity was saved by pressing a single key. I had to destroy the sound of the alarm from the motor that caused unnecessary ear pain and disconnected all safety sensor battery connections, it is closed. The car was now silent and staring at me like a sleeping child. I switched off the battery data H + charges to connect the new security alarm to the vehicle, now everything was almost ready I made all the connections and the order came to fix the sounds in the engine. I removed some of the engine's screws. I started to examine the inside, the copper core slot fitted with the purpose of population inside the engine seemed worn out this part had to be replaced. Luckily I had a spare copper core basin next to me I bought one piece from the metal box on the back of the towing vehicle. I had to remove all the screws on the Z3 and Z5 side to install the copper basin I wanted to remove the copper basin after all the screws were removed, but at the last moment I covered my mind with a funnel so that the engine oils in the bottom of this basin did not flow, basin replaced. The screws are fitted again to the points that belong to the engine. I made the tool ready and after I finished all my work I gained a good customer satisfaction and I left.
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/rvyUnad