The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

^[alt text]

^[Smuggling Drugs #308]

^[Participants: All Load Trucking And The Company]

^[We The Motor Heads, recently made a new contract with All Load Trucking. So I decided to make use of their shipping and mech services. I have been racing a lot recently because I was in need of money, but during one of these races I lost control over the wheel and crashed my car. But there were no Technicians of our own available, so I towed it to the All Load Trucking' garage a few days ago. And the car was finally done today, but I had no time to pick it up, therefore I called them and asked them to deliver it in our base.]

^[alt text]

^[Luckily for me, they were kind enough to do so. While I was waiting for them in our base, I walked up to one of my fellow colleagues, and we had a little chat. He told me, he managed to get a hold on a bag full of multiple drugs. And he found someone who was willing to buy it but transporting the drugs by car wasn't a good Idea, but luckily for him, I was going to meet two pilots of All Load Trucking. They finally arrived, and we welcomed our business partners. I thanked them for delivering my car, and in exchange, we told them about the drugs and the member of The Company who was willing to pay 250.000 dollars for it. So the only thing they had to do was, smuggle the bag to Bone Country Airport by plane and 50% of the money was theirs. They agreed, and we prepared everything.]

^[alt text]

^[Once everything was done, the pilots flew away. We phoned the buyer from The Company and told him he could expect the bag in 20 minutes. We were occasionally phoning the pilots to check in, and see if everything was going as planned. As soon as they arrived, they put me on the phone with the criminal and told him to transfer the 125.000 dollars divided in two, to each bank account of the pilots. And 125.000 dollars divided in two to our bank accounts. Once I saw the money on my bank account, I hang up. And we all split ways again.]

^[Click here for the whole album]

^[alt text]

^[#309]

@Lincoln said in All Load Trucking - Media Archive:

^[alt text]

^[We Ship your shit!]

^[Participants : The Motor Heads]

^[It was a sunny Friday afternoon when the phone rang, It was our new business partners from The Motor Heads. They apparently ran out of a few car parts, so they couldn't finish a job. I understood, and without hesitating, I noted the missing car parts and told them they could expect them in less than 2 hours. I prepared myself and loaded the car parts in the plane. I flew to their base, and it didn't take long and I arrived already. I got welcomed by the technicians of The Motorheads, and we immediately came down to the point as we were both in hurry. I handed them the car parts, and in return, they paid me a huge tip of 875 dollars for the fast delivery. I thanked them and flew back to the base. Another successful delivery by ALT.]

^[Click here for the album]

saesrpg.uk

Role Play Number: 310

Participants in The RP:[Cop] Berker ,[CS] Radio , [CS] Judyes.

RP Scenario: TMH Racer Rocker invited CS members for a friendly race at base TMH. Two members from CS came to base [CS] Judyes & [CS] Radio. The Race finish line was told by Rocker which was abandon airport in BC. Rocker , Radio and Judyes take their cars and Set there position on TMH gates. Race starts and the intense was high. CS members were moving fast and TMH Rocker was getting left behind but in a sudden a Cop was spotted inside airport patrolling around. TMH Rocker speeds up and tried to lure cop from CS members and Rush towards the base. The cop was challenging for him but the TMH Rocker was fast to get chased and safely made to base. After that a call came to TMH Rocker by CS members for saving them from cop.

Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/R1AwUoL

^[alt text]

^[Role Play Number: 311]

^[Participants in The RP: @Staifi @Daglow @Zei @Noisyboy ]

^[RolePlay Title: Drive Fast .. A final Shot]

^[RolePlayer Story:]

^[The story starts on the 15/1/2019 when i decided after a long day of work to go take a rest and drink something somewhere close, I left TMH base on the 19:00 O'clock and as i knew thatit ain't a good time for caffes or restaurants i decided to go to the closest Bar, which is "Lil Probein" Bar close to the military base in Same City]

^[alt textalt textalt text]

^[I parked my NRG close to the door and went in without hesitation although i heard before about the reputation of this place and the kind of people that used to spend night here, but since i was lucky i found just the server and a guy drinking a bottle of vodka, felt relaxed and just set on my own and ordered a bottle of Whiskey to enjoy my night, but suddely the guy seemed to start provoking me and told me to leave the place, I was shocked and because of my hard nature i insulted him by my turn, Indeed he got triggered more and Asked me to go out.]

^[alt textalt textalt textalt text]

^[I followed him out because i had nothing to fear of a guy like him, and i won't hide that these tattos on his arm scarred me first , these fears turned into reality when he surprised me with a punch on the face then he kept doing the same until i drown down in my blood, To be honest i could do nothing in front of his epic knocks and just left myself to my faith to decided what will happen to me.]

^[Spoiler Textalt textalt text]

^[I could barely move, and what made my anger and depression bigger is that he took my bike before he runned away, After 20min of long hard walk i could finaly reach the base where i found my technical friend and helped me to take a rest inside the interior, I got on well after 2 days of pain and was more angry, therefor i decided to find a way to stop these abusers and defend myself when my hands can't do the job, i called an old retired racer for an appointement where we had a small talk.]

^[Spoiler Textalt text]

^[We first made greetings after weeks of absence, then i started explaining immediatly the reason of our small conference, My idea was to buy more weapons to the group so we achieve what we want to,Indeed he knew as i expected where to take me, he spoke about Arms Assassains the organization which we had a contract with, it wasn't much important for me in the past as i had my own road but as the proverb said "Good accounts make good friends." and asked him to pick me to their base]

^[Spoiler Textalt text]

:::

^[We took the road from our meeting area to the base while he was guiding and we were able to get there after almost an hour, It was a big shape that impressed me at a first look with all the docks everywhere plus the gate that was too simple for such place like they are challenging anyone who is wants to pass the gate]

^[Spoiler Textalt text]

^[I could get one of their members number from one of my Racers friends in base then i had the answer faster than i expected, and saw him opening the gate so i could follow him upper he could explain to me about all the kind of weapons they have, I prefered to talk about the small pieces like "Deagle, "Colt", "Uzi" or "Tec-9", indeed he picked me immediatly to the basement were they kept everything, Almost a hole area full of boxs containing these mortal instuments, Few Seconds before he could fill everything and tell me when to pick all the stuff and that's where The All Load Trucking role came.]

^[Spoiler Textalt text]

^[I left the rest of the work to my friend Zei as he had a bigger knowledge about all these things, he could call an ALT trucker, as they were our 3rd alliance, and they are able to offer shipments for us, he met him the next gate on AA gate with a "Securer" full of all our Offers his Mission was to pick the vehicle from San Fierro to our Base in BC, passing by all the security checks as he had the license to do that.]

^[After 24h we still didn't get the things what made me feel worried, before i get a call from an unknow number telling me the following]

^["We have your thing meet me at the industrial area in Bone Country or you won't see it again, alone!"]

^[In front of that i had no choice than to meet him or waste the dollars i spent in addition of the time and plan, i went to the location he asked me to join him at and spoke with him a little, he shocked me as he knew about all my plan and offered me a deal that consists on winning in a race against him or get all my merchandise blown, the end line was the location were i had the stuff with a planted bomb that can be exploded if i don't get there at the correct time.]

^[alt text]

^[Prepared my vehicle and waited for his cd, it was 22:58 and he said that the race starts at 23:00 with all the panic i had i remembered how many races i won against the most import people to reach the grade im in now, and when the time came i fired up the engine and like an arrow i was driving to the location, "Cigar Warehouse" in Los Santos close to the train passage]

^[Took me some minutes, fortuatly i was the first to get there, the masked man was absent already when i got there i could take the vehicle back to the location it's supposed to be in since hours, that's how i saved myself and the group from future abuses thanks to our alliances]

^[Spoiler Textalt text]

^[saesrpg.uk]

^[Role Play Number: 311]

@Tapi said in Cluckin' Bell - Media Archive:

alt text

Participants: @TaJ And the TMH RT Team.

Story: Well this early morning we go a call from the TMH HQ Team, Saying they are going to need some big space in the restaurant for about 20 people, So we arranged a place out side the BC Cluckin' Bell. Where they arrived after their Road Trip, And got some good Cluckin' Bell Meal, And they all were happy with the service, Was organized very well by our staff members.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/GGIWT0X

alt text
RolePlay Number: 312
Participants:@Elegant
Story: The story begins that I got a call from the costumer service and they told me that a costumer would like to get his vehicle repainted.
after several hours the vehicle arrived at our HQ and it was Mustang, After discussing with the costumer what color he would like , he choose the color Blue.
So I took the vehicle and parked it inside the coloring area and I begun taking the color sprayer and spraying the vehicle carefully and not spray by accident the windows / mirrors.
After painting the whole vehicle to Blue as asked we gave it few hours to dry up so we gave him an exchange vehicle so he can go to his work / home.
the costumer came back to our HQ after 32 Hours and the vehicle was ready to go , he paid us and we went to different ways.
Screenshots:
alt text

alt text
RolePlay Number: 313
Participants: @Lightning
Story: I was driving today at the main street at the SF and suddenly I saw a SWAT Officer at the side of a road with a wheel that has been damaged , I came up to him and asked him what is the problem and he explained me that he was under chase and he drove on many glasses so it blew up his wheel , after discussing with him I suggested to go to the Nearest Garage and I will change his wheel , at first he hesitated but in the end he accepted my suggestion and we went to the near by garage , I took a screw driver unscrewed the wheel and found a perfect sized wheel that looks the same as the other , and after about 15 minutes the vehicle was done , I also checked his engine and so if there was anything else damaged , that situation give me alot experience on a Police Vehicle.
Screenshots:

ScreenShots
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

RolePlay Number: 314
Participants: reket, @MeDai
Story: I was just driving around with my Bullet when I got a phone call from MeDai. He offered me to do a quick drag race. He told me to meet him at Black Syndicate's base. The prize was 10 grand. I started driving there and used some NOS as well because I didn't want to make him wait. When I got there, I saw he was with an Alpha. We opened our windows and I told him to make the drag race at the tunnel what was near BS' base. He was okay with it and we drove there. I told him to start after the third horn. So, I horned 3 times and we started. I was long ahead from him and I won the drag race. We drove down the road, he said "Congrulations, it was a nice drag race.", opened the trunk, gave me the money and we shaked hands. After that, we drove away.
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
RolePlay Number: 315
Participants: @TaJ @Elegant @Element @MatizZ @Pomie @Benny @Pomie @Nikki_ @Bidrift @IceCold @Reacher @Judyes @Disaster @Diamychuu
Story:
The Motor Heads racers issued a sign-up in a race comptetion that is upcoming in the few next months. Therefore, they willed to call their technical partners to set up fully their racer cars and bikes.

Reacher and Bidrift was so excited to help the racers on their vehicles. They parked the vehicles in the motor heads' workshop garage. They have checked the cars, discussed with the racers what they would be doing, fixing, setting, replacing, etc...

Both of the techs were starting the work on the cars. They had so nice and useful cars that will be enormous for them to participate and win the comptetion if they don't mess things up in a race. Both techs added new NOS with a better engine. They spilled better oil in the tank and on the engine' link to make it easier for them to move the car out. They added a more strong bumper and a smoother steeringwheel. They fixed some of the engine and acceleration issues and improved the pumper.

After the setting up of the technicians, the racers decided to give the cunning stunts the cars in order to test their parts, in some nice stunts. In that occasion, they willed to buy them some nice motor heads' bikes. They sold three bikes with a good speed and strong wheels in order for them to use wheelies in stunts. As a gift for the testing and the sales, the motor heads willed to give cunning stunts some useful engines for drifty vehicles. They willed to have two engines for their elegies. The alliance is still on.
Screenshots: will be posted soon

^[alt text]

^[Quick Services #316]

^[Participants: Cunning Stunts]

^[It was a sunny Sunday evening when the phone rang. It was Skerdie, one of our business partners from Cunning Stunts. He apparently needed mechanic assistance, and since we were partners he called us. He had a few problems with his engine, which was one of my strengths. So without hesitating, I prepared myself and went on my way to the given location.]

^[alt text]

^[As soon as I arrived, I immediately saw him in a parking lot. We shook hands and immediately came down to business. He told me about his engine, and I decided to take a look. Once I opened the hood, a lot of smoke came free. It didn't look good, but it was do-able. I did my standard inspection, and during the inspection, I found out that the radiator was leaking fluid. I made a temporary fix, so he could drive to the TMH garage without overheating.]

^[alt text]

^[With the help of my fellow colleagues we managed to repair the engine of the car. Together with Skerdi we tested it out and made a ride. Everything was functioning as it was supposed to. Skerdi was pleased with our service and paid us a huge tip of 555 dollars. And everyone split ways again.]

^[alt text]

^[Screenshots: Click here for the rest of the screenshots]

alt text
Participants: [CS*]Molka
Story: It's a wednesday morning, i was roaming around LV with the mechanic car then i got a call from a girl called molka and she told me that she's hearing sounds coming from the car but she couldn't know from where it's coming from so i told her to stop the engine and then i drove to the girl and took her car to the Motor Heads Base and then to the garage where i started to check the car and it turned out that the car has a popped tire so i had to replace it with another one then i told that she's ready to go!
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/vhH5LZ2