The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
Roleplay #333
Participants: TMH| @Hoodie , [AA*] @Will
Story:
I was sitting in the office at the TMH HQ on an early morning finishing up some paperwork. I was looking through some emails, I noticed one that caught my eye. Just as I was reading the email from a man that needed some help with purchasing a vehicle, I heard a beep at the gate. I look out the window and saw a car approaching, I proceeded to walk down the stairs to greet the vehicle. I stood at the gate and glared at the car, it approached and got closer I opened the gate for him and gave him a wave. The car drove towards me and stopped next to me, I greeted the man with a smile.
alt text
"How can I help you, sir?" I asked. He replied, "I need help I'm purchasing a motorbike and want to know if it will be good for stunting and racing" then introduced himself as Willy. I looked at the man and then realised he was the man who had emailed me. I replied to the man "Of course, take me to the vehicle" I then got into the man's car and he proceeded to drive to the car dealership in Las Venturas. We drove for a few miles, before reaching the car dealership. He parked his car and we exited, we walked around the corner and saw a bike sitting there on the pavement. Will pointed at the bike and said that's the motorbike he is purchasing, I stood at the motorbike and thought for a moment. It was a nice purple FC-900 looked in good condition, I explained to Willy.
alt text
Willy got onto the bike to show off the bike some more, I then got onto the bike and decided to test drive it to get a more in-depth evaluation of the bike. I drove around the streets doing various tests and showing off some wheelies. Willy was impressed, the bike seemed to be able to handle rough handling and stunts. We decided to do one final test, a little race to see how the bike would handle against mine. We headed for the highway and lined up, Willy was ready to go and I was too. We drove off at speed and Willy overtook me, the bike was fast and he won. Once I caught up I hopped off the bike and we shook hands.
alt text
I gave my final recommendation to Willy about the bike. I recommended that it was a good motorbike for racing and stunting, it had good quality wheels. It also had a great engine and had excellent handling. Willy agreed to go back to the car dealership with the motorbike and said he was going to purchase it. With that, I decided to finish up and said goodbye to Willy.
alt text
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/S3flcNe

alt text

Roleplay: #334

@Horizonts said in Horizont's Application for ALT:

alt text

Type Of Activity: The Motor Heads Request Role Play
ALT Members: None
Participants: @Horizonts @Zodiac
Information/Story:
alt text

Today a task was giving to me by a THM high range, they wanted me to transport some parts of motor bikes from Bone Country to Red country. A contract was signed with them the last year to make four deliveries of the same kind (parts of bikes) on six months, so I had to transport them. When I was ready to start with my trip, they made me some requests before starting, firstly, he asked me about the speed of my truck and I answered, it goes to 180KM/H, after hearing it, they gave me an advice about letting one of his mechanics check the truck because this model it should go faster than 180.
Since the job was important, I couldnt reject his request by saying sure, where should we meet? , he asked me my number and told me "one of our mechanics will talk with you on a while, stay tuned", the same day I got a text from a guy calling himself, Mr. Zodiac he wanted to meet with me in front of a KFC, to make a small check of my truck and give me his opinion we agreed to meet at the 15:48.

:::

Spoiler Text

At the 15:40 Mr. Zodiac appeared on the place, he was worried about his time because he had tons of work as he was telling me. After giving a small check to my truck he told me than had to change a small part of the truck and asked me to follow him to the TMH workshop.

Spoiler Text

After heading to their base Zodiac told more specifically what he was about to change, it was the radiator, for some reason it was causing my truck to go slower than it should be he asked me for 3 hours to change it. The normal precedent is to inspection the car for one day, but his boss cant wait that longer, for that reason they made an exception on this.

Spoiler Text

Tree hours later he changed the radiator with the new one, he told me something about a little change than were made to make my truck faster, I asked for that and he laugh answering is surprise.

Spoiler Text

After the tuning I was going to start with my trip, then he asked me about my trailer because I didnt had it there it was because i left it on a small bar of the city, I wasnt going to carry that big stuff around the city, on that he said something about owning a cargo car and he wanted to help me taking the parts of the bikes to my trailer it was some big and heavy boxes.

Spoiler Text

The small delivery was made by taking those big boxes into my trailer, then I started my trip with Zodiac giving me a small suggestion and it was calling him when i arrived in Red Country.

Spoiler Text

Spoiler Text

I spend 15 hours on the trip luckily due the new year celebration I barely saw a car on the road, and thanks to that I made a time record heading to the place, at the end some TMH guys were waiting me on a small cargo place, I let them his parts and ended the day.

Spoiler Text

Screenshots:

Full Role Play Link

alt text

^[]

^[RP Number : 335.]

@NRG said in NRG's TEC Activities:

^[alt text]
RP Participates: SAES>Ardron|TSAC, David_Jr, TMH|TaJ|L ,[SWAT]Carter
RP Story: I woke up and i went to the taxi station. I got a phone from government. My job is taking "The Motor Heads Leader/Commander." from Las Venturas Airport. First i went to White House for being sure about it. Because if it is a phone joke it won't be funny. I talked with Mr.Ardron and i am sure about this job. I went to Las Venturas Airport and i waited for them. The government talked with one of DoT member for it. Finally i got both of them(passangers) and i went to White House. I talked with Mr.David and we got into the White House. We dealt with Mr.David for money. I earned 10.000$ and case closed.
RP Screenshots: Here!

^[]

^[RP Number : 336.]

@MartinJames said in Hell Raisers MC | Media Archive:

*#16th Roleplay
Mechanical Roleplay

Short Scenario: MartinJames was riding and having fun in the road , suddenly the engine have a problem so he called a mechanic , TaJ comes and bring Martin's bike to TMH base , he repaired it shortly after that he repair it so nice and MartinJames can ride and have fun in the road again.
Participants: @TaJ @martinJames
Organizations: ~[TMH]~(#4b8a08) , ~[HRMC]~(#473131)
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/qDPxoml
alt text
alt text
alt text

saesrpg.uk

Instructors Involved: Rocker

Nature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Racing.

TMH Members Present: Rocker, Villian.

Participants/Customers: Berent,PewD,Seth

Courses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Racing course || Fee : 1200$ each.

Details: Berent,Seth,PewD were the clients that were getting ready for the upcoming they were going to participate. In-order to win the race they need a instructor for some advices and fixing their skills. So, they contact the instructor of TMH ( Rocker ) for their help. They all were called to the racing course for the practice. The important points and advices plus tips were given. After that the driving course started and Mech Villian was present for any car damage or any other incident.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/Id9NzNb

alt text
Role Play Number:#337

Participants in The RP: @Lightning

RP Scenario: t was a Monday Morning , I woke up made my self breakfast and sent my kids to the school , after coming to the HQ I got a call from a person that his wheel blew up.
So I took a tow truck and went to the location where the caller was , when I arrived I saw a BMW with one wheel that doesn't has any air in it.
I spoke with the driver asked him how that thing happened and asked his Driving licenses and Insurance, after checking his Identity, I took his car with a tow truck and went to the HQ
I have parked the vehicle on the metallic stand and started unscrewing the damaged wheel, after that I took the same wheel that we had in our Garage and replaced it.

ScreenShot(s):
https://imgur.com/a/0uftFnJ