The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

Role Play Number : #298

Participants in the RP : @Garcia1999

It was a sunny friday morning when I got phoned by a Drifter from Cunning Stunts.
He bought a new car, but the drifting of the car wasnt good. He needed me to make a few adjustments, in order to make the car drift again. As Cunning Stunts and The Motor Heads were allies, declining the request wasnt an option. So I made an appointment with him at our garage.

alt text

When I arrived the drifter was waiting for me already. I opened the garage, and took a look at the car. It wasnt a typical drift car, but it was possible to transform it into a drift car. As this was going to take some time, I asked the drifter to come back the following day. As soon as he left, I started working on the car. There were a few changes needed in order to make it drift, but in my eyes
nothing was impossible.

alt text

I decided to check the basics first, the liquids, oil and filters. All of them seemed to be fine, so I moved on to the next step : Adding a rear-wheel drive. As I wasnt experienced with this, I decided to call a fellow colleague of mine Pump. I phoned him, and he seemed to be nearby so he was coming along to take a look.

alt text

As Pump didnt have a-lot of time, we immediately started to work on the car. It was awesome how he approached the situation. It looked like nothing for him, but I couldnt expect less from an experienced mechanic as Pump. We finished the job together in less then two hours, and we splitted our ways again. As this part was done the car was kind of ready. But to make the drift a little easier for our friend, I decided to put a good traction on the front wheels and less good traction on the rear wheels.

alt text

I phoned the Drifter, and told him I was done earlier than expected and that his car was ready. As he wasnt free right now, I decided to work a little more on the safety of the car. I added a A roll cage, A (minimum) four-point belt, Fire extinguishing system. The Drifter finally arrived. He was happy with his modified car, and he paid me a huge tip of 9.5643$. We shook hands, and splitted our ways again.

alt text

alt text

alt text

-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]- 07/12/2018 20:00/20:30
TMH Technicians Involved: Lincoln
Estimated Duration of Working: Around 30mins.
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 10
Screenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/gWcB28b

:::

alt metni
-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]- 8th of December
TMH Technicians Involved: FoxZilla
Estimated Duration of Working: 20 minuts.
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 13 vehicle have been repaired.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/usHPDEi

alt metni
-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]- 8th of December
TMH Technicians Involved: FoxZilla
Estimated Duration of Working: 15 minuts.
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 13 vehicle have been repaired.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/5uyTiqs

alt text
Role Play Number: #299
Participants: TMH| @Hoodie , TMH-H| @Zodiac, OC|> @JohnnyEnglish
Story:
It was approximately 4 am in the morning and I was relaxing at the base after a long night of racing. No one was around so I figured I could probably go to sleep on the couch with minimal fuss. As I was closing my wary eyes, the phone rang. "Ugh," I thought to myself, "Who could be calling TMH Base at 4 am?" I awoke and stood up, I grabbed the phone and picked it up. "Hoodie, here whatcha need?" I spoke, the man replied "I need help, I came as fast as I could, I'm outside the gate! Open up" I thought this was some kind of prank call until I looked outside and saw a purple sabre sitting outside the gate. engine running.
alt text
I decided to be kind and go check it out. I walked outside and down the stairs, approaching the gate. As it was 4 am I took precautions and waved the man over to the fence, he approached the fence. "You know were closed yeah?" I explained to the man. He replied "I know, I tried all the garages they were all closed, I figured someone would be at the Headquarters so I came here" I smiled at the man, and spoke, "So what brings you here at this hour?" He explained that he just brought this car, it cost him a lot and he wanted it checked out. I decided to open the gate and let the man in, he drove him and I pointed out where to park. I then told him to follow me upstairs and we will talk more, I pointed to a seat and he sat down.
alt text
He explained once again that he had just brought this car a few hours ago, but he had some concerns. I asked him what concerns? He replied with "Well I want to know, if it will out-run the police if the need arises" I tell him "Well I'm not a technician and all the technicians are sleeping right now, but I can take a look to the best of my ability" Johnny nodded and I ushered him downstairs. I drove his car inside our garage at the headquarters and onto the ramp. I told Johnny to stand in the corner and I will have a quick look, I noticed most parts seemed good to my knowledge. Some parts were rusted (I could easily replace them without a technician), I explained to Johnny everything looked fine and what else he would like to know. Johnny explained, "How fast can it go?" I told him that I will conduct an on-road speed test, but by the looks of the engine being a V6 I would guess around 230-240km/h. He was keen to see how fast it could go, so we proceeded outside and I hopped into the driver's seat.
alt text
We speed out the gate and headed for the highway (Best place to test speed on the road), we got to the highway and I floored it. I explained to Johnny after speeding a few miles at a max speed that the car is able to reach 240 km/h because cutting out. It should be sufficient to out-run the police, but not easily. We headed back to the TMH HQ, then I spoke to him more. I explained to Johnny that the car is fast enough, it could use more speed to out-run the police. I would recommend a V8 upgrade, I explained to Johnny. Johnny nodded in agreement and wanted the upgrade done, I proclaimed to Johnny that I can fix the rusted spark plugs and the tires, but for the V8 engine he will need a technician. Johnny looked disappointed at this, I explained to him that I am a racer, I am only able to do technical work up to a certain point its not my expertise. Johnny was happy with the explanation and waited for me to replace the rusted parts.
alt text
As I finished replacing the spark plugs, Zodiac (One of our training mechanics came in) What a relief I thought! I explained to Zodiac that this man is after a V8 engine, but obviously I don't have the advanced skills needed for this and he would be better with a technician. Zodiac smiled and walked over to Johnny "So I hear you're looking for a V8" Johnny smiled and replied "Yes" Zodiac explained that he has time to do it now and it would only take a few moments, Johnny nodded and walked outside for a cigarette. After about an hour of work, Zodiac called Johnny back in "Its done" Johnny walked over to the engine and had a look "Looks great" he said with a cheerful grin.
alt text
Johnny looking pleased with the engine, walked over to me. "How much do I owe you?" I replied "Since it is after hours, two staff members, an engine upgrade and replacement of rusted parts, it will be $15,000" Johnny without a blink of the eye, pulled a wad of cash out of his pocket. He handed me $15,000 in 100s and told me to keep the change. I smiled and replied "Thank you" Before he got into his car, I stopped him and whispered in his ear "Good way to get away from the police, is to use alleyways and side roads, keep it in mind" Johnny nodded with a hmmm and got into his nice spanking new car, and drove out the gate. Zodiac waved him off, as I opened the gate. Johnny drove down the road and into the sunrise.
alt text
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/tB2KBiU