The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

saesrpg.uk

Instructors Involved: Rocker

Nature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Racing.

TMH Members Present: Rocker.

Participants/Customers: Riley ( Customer )

Courses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Perfecting the road drifts. [ Fee paid 1250$ including car risks]

Details: ( Continue Story after Race ) After beating Riley in Race, He asked for help. He wanted to learn how to make smooth drift around in LS bridges because sometimes criminals perform those drifts and escapes the pursuits faster. So I helped him by Instructing him. It took alot much time but he managed to complete some basics steps.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/0ADQf9T

saesrpg.uk

Instructors Involved: Rocker

Nature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Racing. ( Driving lesson)

TMH Members Present: Rocker.

Participants/Customers: Nicholas ( Customer )

Courses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Perfecting driving basics. [ Fee paid 500$ including car risks]

Details: A civilian contact a TMH racer, So he can help in his driving lessons. He wanted TMH racer to instruct him and teach him how to drive perfectly with great handling. So I taught him the basics first then he drove the car from LS NNB base to White House than From White house to NNB base. He did a great job and He got ready for his driving.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/Qkj8Dtf

alt text

alt text
-=(green)[TMH Technicians Working on]:=- XpooKs/Siper
-=(green)[TMH Technicians Involved]:=- XpooKs/Siper
-=(green)[Location]:=- Las Venturas Cross
-=(green)[Estimated Duration of Working]:=- 57 minutes
-=(green)[Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired]:=- 39
-=(green)[Screenshots]:=-

:::

https://imgur.com/a/JzFzH9p

alt text
Instructors Involved: XpooKs

Nature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Technical lesson

TMH Members Present: XpooKs.

Participants/Customers: a Customer called Arone

Courses Provided [along with Total Fee]: 2.000$

Details: A Wild Angels member Called TMH for a mechanic lesson, He wants to know more about the Cars Engine

, head compartment, Body and Exteriors. So I Took this mission to help him and teach him more about the car

engine etc.

ScreenShot(s):

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]- 6th of December
TMH Technicians Involved: Myself
Estimated Duration of Working: Early shift, 1 hour.
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: Six vehicle has been repaired.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/yZUPD2R

alt text

Role Play Number : #296

Participants in the RP : @Lily others.*

It was a beautiful Sunday, I was working in the TMH garage to finish a project I was working on lately. Then suddenly in my break I got phoned by a Taxi driver, who had been in a accident. The company owned cab had been damaged, he asked me if I was free for a quick repair. I told him to visit the TMH garage so I could take a look.

alt text

After a quarter of an hour waiting, the taxi driver finally arrived, he was acting a little nervous. I took a look at the car to determine the damage, the weird thing was that the car looked familiar to me I just couldnt remember. I thought it was a kind of deja vu so decided to ignore it. Once done with the inspection, I decided that only the bumper had to be repaired which wasnt hard. I estimated the duration of the repair to around a hour. So I asked to Taxi driver I would phone him after it was done, so the Taxi driver left.

alt text

I started repairing the bumper, when I suddenly remembered. I had seen in the news this morning, that a Mercedes A class had been stolen after a robbery in San Fierro. This could be a logic explanation for the nervous behaviour earlier. I decided not to judge too quickly, and decided to look it up. I couldnt believe it I was right, the number plate might be different but I decided to call the police to insure it.

alt text

They sent the closest unit to my location, and 5 minutes later they arrived. I told them everything I knew, and that the man who identified himself as a Taxi driver was returning in thirty minutes. After a more thorough investigation, it turned out to be the car that had been stolen after the robbery. The police team setup a trap, so they could easily arrest the suspect once he arrives to pick up the car. But they needed me to call him directly and tell him to come.

alt text

I phoned the Taxi.Driver and told him the car was ready, and he could come to pick it up.
He told me, he was already nearby so it wouldnt take long before he arrived. So the police unit, set everything ready and we waited. He arrived, and weve been talking abit about the fixed car, and he finally decided to come in. Once he got in, I stepped aside and the police team took over. They took him into custody for further interrogation, and thanked me and we splitted our ways again.

alt text
Role Play Number : #297

Participants in the RP : @Jack_

Story: Suddenly we got a phone call to our repair service the caller is a girl said that the car smoke came from I immediately told the car to cover the car and open the front hood so that the smoke would have to spread you do not do anything until I come there I told you to stay away from the car when I told you exactly where you was, I got into the car and started to drive fast I eventually arrived and quickly took my handbag and went to the car and tried to figure out what the problem was the problem seems to come from the water tank of the car and it was pierced I immediately began to repair the water tank by removing a few items to repair the water tank I said that after finishing all the things, the car should fill the water tank and run it again He ran the car again and everything seemed fine, and the car seemed to be as good as the old one. I gathered all my goods and returned to work.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/qGJrJ

alt text

alt text

-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]- 7/12/2018 17.00-17.42
TMH Technicians Involved: None, expect a helper of TMH @Zei
Estimated Duration of Working: Around 30mins.
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 15
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/LgN9Nhw