The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
~[Role Play Number]~: 273
@TaJ said in The Company | Media Archive:
^[]

^[~[Oww.. mocking The Company did not end sweet did it, Mate?]~(black,grey,grey,grey,black)]

^[RP Participants : [ThC]TaJ - @TaJ ; TMH|XpookS - @XpookS ; O|King - @King01 .]

RP Story :
The day was no less than a dream. I, TaJ, who had always been dreaming to become a part of one of those bad boys around, was now a member of The Company. The daddies of all the bad boys. My entry wasn't a new news now, yet it seemed like I was just recruited. With this same christma always in my eyes, I used to follow all the commands of ThC High Council and do the jobs they demand me to. This same thing happened today when in the morning I was asked by a Headquarter to get the prolly most used vehicle in the storage.. the BMW F10 M5 was now starting to show signs of old age. Unlike humans who TheCompany can easily treat, this automotive department was something out of our league and hence as the leader of The Motor Heads was a friend of mine, and hence they were now the most advanced yet cheap auto mechanics in the town; I took the car to the nearest TMH Garage... the Blueberry one. The car which was totally damaged both externally on the graphics and for sure internally, due to carelessly driving which isn't a thing of surprise coming from a gangster. We take care of our guns better than anything and hence this made me realize that our rides were equally important. Anyways, I then started my journey to the garage and after a miserable ride along the bridge, I finally arrived and met Mr.xPooKs.

^[]
^[]
^[]

A recently recruited yet extremely talented Motor heads' Technician. The technician took a look of the car and explained that he was actually surprised on how it was this fragile to go through all of those unbearable driving conditions and lack of maintenance. I told him trying to control my temper, to do his job and take care of the car in the most effective and yet the most efficient way. He was smart enough to guess the danger I was and hence started working on the car.

^[]
^[]
^[]

At this moment came a guy from "Outfit". He was acting to be the biggest lord around and hence upon his countless poking to the technician to be quick, I had jumped into the situation. I told him that my car was in a near death situation and it's repairs are now done just in matter of few minutes and hence he should wait or change his mechanical destination if he is in a huge hurry. The guy, rather than agreeing to my kind appeal, tried to become badass and started mocking The Company with words like "Oh you are a part of those homeless morons... Meh.. no wonder why your car was about to die. Go earn yourself a living you faggot, leave this garage for me." Upon this position I was filled with immense anger and I asked him to put a stop on his mouth.

^[]
^[]

Looking over the increasing heat between us two, the technician came around and told me that my car was just ready. After 5 minutes of we two trying to ignore each other, Pooks told that my car was now ready to be taken and it was now turn of the Outfit guy. I simply went forwards to take delivery of the vehicle and at that moment this guy again said something I wish he did not say. He took a dig at ThC, once more.

^[]
^[]

This just made my angry reach its height and after taking the car out for a spin. I went near a position from where I could look over his actions further. The person was now laughing hard and talking to the mechanic which made me certain that he was talking about us yet again.

^[]

At this position, I could not stop myself from getting my sniper rifle from the boot of recently repaired vehicle and use it to assassinate the little joker.

^[]

I then went nearby and now it was my time to take a dig at him. The technician who was a little horrified was planning to escape but I asked him to relax as it was nothing about him but about this little clownface. This marked my time to take the body and put it into the boot of the f10 M5 and take it for a spin until I reach a dump ground.

^[]
^[]

Special thanks to TMH and O for participating!

-Thanks for reading!-

alt text
~[Role Play Number]~: 274
~[Participants in The RP]~ @Dystrex
~[RP Scenario]~:
Once, I was working in my garage on a doctor's car he brought his car yesterday to repair it. Suddenly my phone rings, It's Mr. Rodrigo aka Wild Angels member he said that he need help with a plane he told me '' hello Mr. James I need a help as fast as u can man we have some issue with the stunt plane'' of course I accepted the challenge and I took my towtruck and moved to Wild Angels base. After few minutes of driving I arrived at the base I found Mr rodrigo waiting for me he opened the gate and we go up to check the plane. After checking the plane I told him that I need couple hours to fix it,and then I started working the engine was broken and i have to fix somethings and there is oil problem.
And after a hard working I finished my mission and of course Mr. Rodrigo Paid me the money in my bank account and he gave me more money for this great work and everyday The motor Heads proves that they are The best on repairing and fixing the small things like cars and bikes and the big things like planes and boats, and that why we are well known around SA with our great job and our hardworking

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/SGkNdYn

alt text
TMH Technicians Working on: 29/11/2018 - 12:16 - 12:32
TMH Technicians Involved: TMH|Xpooks
Estimated Duration of Working: 16 Minutes
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 11
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/4EwXccv

alt text

Role Play Number: 275

Participants in The RP: Solo

RP Scenario: in the morning I was driving my Stafford in las ventures, while I was driving suddenly I lost control and My car got hit in a column, luckily I jumped out from the car and didn't get hurt but the front part of my Stafford got destroyed because of the incident, I said in myself since I am a mechanic and part of TMH why not using TMH's garage so I went to get my towtruck from our garage and came back to tow my Stafford and I went back to TMH's Garage I opened the garage and grabbed my toolbox from the towtruck trunk then started to examine the broken parts in the Stafford then started working on it took me around 2 hours and half to repair all the damaged parts after I finished my work on it, I started to drive it back to my home and for me to take rest a little bit after working on it .

ScreenShot(s):

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

alt text

Role Play Number: 276

Participants in The RP: Me and @Final324

RP Scenario: Evening, me and my partner Final was on daily patrol as usual as it could be. On dispatch, a local police officer has called us to tow away the damaged abandoned car, the vehicle was miles away from us so we decided to respond it as fast as possible. Once we head back to the garage, we've started to inspect the car to find problems. It took us a while to see everything, then we've fixed the necessary parts to make the car moveable again. Then we made the delivery to cops and got paid for it.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/uU87Ml7

alt text

Role Play Number: 277

Participants in The RP: Me and @Isaac

RP Scenario: Well, it has been already a busy day for me however people knows me well I like having more job to do even my free times. Anyway, so I was in the garage and doing my daily stuff there. Later a customer came into our garage and asked for help to make some improvements in his car. We had to chat a little bit to learn what he wants to do with his car. So after a while, we were done. I started doing my part and let it the customer to lean on the chair. Had to make a lot of improvements because he was not satisfied with the current situation. So I've added a hydraulic system and changed every tire and made some specific changes on car's paint then added stereo etc. Bumpers had to change plus he wanted to add some fancy exhaust too so it took me hours to change all of them but in the end, the car was done and ready to go.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/Hrg1j9o

^[alt text]

~[Role Play Scenario:]~(lime,green) I was on my day off. I wanted to do something while I wasn't going to work. I looked out the window of my house. The weather was slightly cloudy. I decided to take a ride in my car. I took my jacket, opened the door and moved towards my car. I thought a trip to a mountain would not be bad. I turned my car there.
While on my way to the mountain, I noticed something. At the side of the road, two people were arguing next to a car. Because of the opened hazard lights, I realized that the car had a problem. I parked my car on the right side of the road. I closed the car engine and went out of the car. I walked towards them. I said hello. But their argument was too deep that they didn't hear me. One of them was arguing that the problem was caused by the battery. The other one was saying it was due to the oil filter. But I was quite sure that the problem was caused by something else so I said to them, you're both wrong and I smiled. They both looked at me. I saluted again and started to speak to explain."Considering the sound of music coming from the car, I can say that there is no problem in the battery. And the car's headlights are on already. Is it OK to look at the engine?". They both looked at me in surprise and nodded their heads.
I was starting to check. There seemed to be no problem in sight. I've decided to control the Inlet Manifold. They are the pipes that transport the air-fuel mixture to the cylinders and the burned gases out. The Intake Manifold was getting air. When I told them that, they didn't really understand what the problem was. That's why I added the description."If a car is similar to your body, you can say that the engine is the heart of the body, the intake manifold is the lung. In other words, if the intake manifold gets aired, the efficiency of your engine will decrease."I told them what they needed to do for repairs. I told them they could visit the TMH garage. When they heard the name TMH, they wanted TMH service to help. I opened my phone and called the TMH garage. They said they'd send a tow truck right away. After a while, a tow truck arrived. After making the necessary arrangements, they thanked me and set out for the TMH garage. I looked at my watch. I still had time to make my trip...

~[Screens :]~(green,lime) https://imgur.com/a/l5QI8v9

alt text

Role Play Number: 279

Participants in The RP: Me and @Final324

RP Scenario: Good evening, day has passed by with full of opportunity. Today our makeshift garage on LV-X was open and giving services to people whose need in help. TMH is also well known around the all-state, which means; people call our number even in emergency situations. I have received one of these calls not far from our garage which is located at LV-X. According to customer, there was an accident happened near to Burgetshot at LV car gallery. I and my partner Final responded to call and left the garage immediately. Once we reached there, one of the witnesses was laying on the ground luckily our members know standard CPR protocols just in case to save people lives. We did first aid to witness, then EMT took him and witness went to the hospital safely. We've towed the vehicles to back to our garage to make first touches. The situation wasn't that good, besides the exterior parts of a vehicle, also the engine was a failure due to a lot of damage which led the car to get immobilized. Took us a couple of hours to get the job done because most of the parts of the vehicle was too much complicated due to its classic parts. However, we've managed to complete vehicle and solved every issue.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/9N8V7Pi

^[alt text]

^[Roleplay #280 - Grand Theft.. Revenge! w/ ~[Arms Assassins.]~(#94063a,black)]

^[Participants: @Reggi, @Hoodie, @Rubik & @Willy.]

The day started out damn good for The Motor Heads. The racing division ordered a brand new custom car with a nice paint job and some special updates and it had finally come in! I went to pick it up from the new car lot with Hoodie and we were actually happy 'AF' with the way that this car came out.

alt text

So since we came there in Hoodies ride I got the privilege to drive the new car home (With some added blocks of course. It was a little late so I decided that it be better to go ahead and drive it home and park it in my own garage. Instead of making the trip to Bone County so late. I went home and backed it into my garage and closed it and I went to bed soon after.

alt text
After a couple of hours later I heard some weird mechanical noises outside the house. At first, I didn't get up or check it because I was so tired but once it continued I got up quickly and ran outside to look. IT WAS GONE! OUR BRAND NEW CAR WAS GONE!

alt text
I didn't know what to do! At first, I really started to panic badly wondering to call the cops are not but then I remembered. I had a GPS tracker installed in the vehicle be the technician so I quickly hopped online to attempt to locate the car.

alt text

Once I found the car I realize it's on some gang-heavy area. I did a little scouting and realized that it would be protected. So I decided to call for some professional back up. Hoodie and I got into the call with some allies and rushed to Arms Assassins base as fast as possible!

alt text alt text alt text

When we got there we explained the whole situation and told them we needed guns and back up fast for a mission. So they were haste and showed me what they had in stock. We ordered a few like M4, Colt & Combat Shotgun.

alt text

Then AA said let's go handle this, we got one of there cars and took off headed to Los Santos. When we got there we spotted someone guarding the property we slowed up and parked around the corner.

alt text alt text

We loaded the guns and crouched around the corner to take out the defender. He fought back and took good cover but AA got the best of him.
alt text alt text

Once he was down I rushed to the car while Hoodie and AA took off in the opposite ways to avoid any cops.

alt text alt text alt text

I parked the car inside TMH's Secure garage this time and in a few hours, we all met back up to say job well done and blew off some steam for the rest of the night at the bar.

alt text

alt text
Role Play Number: 282

Participants in The RP: Karim.

RP Scenario: It was a Sunday morning, I was lonely in a small apartment having my breakfast. As usual, I knew that I would get interrupted by someone but I didnt think that my direct might do it. As I understood from what he said, its some fixing kind of stuff. He needed me in my garage after 20 minutes. I spent 10 minutes getting ready then I headed to the most location I spent time in. When I got there. I waited 14 minutes until our guest which was a costumer thats been visiting us in every issue he got. He came with a racing modded car. It was fully damaged, thats why I told him to come back tomorrow if its possible. Then I had a clear look at the car. I was fully aware that he needs it fixed in just 1 day since I heard he was doing races per day. Anyway, I got from our garage a new stereo & ties & some pieces of tools & glasses. I made a change-up to everything in the car then I called some of my old buddies to get for me a 400 turbo original engine today if its possible. He has done it and I got the engine. So I changed the old one. Tomorrow, I ended up getting paid after I gave the racer his car.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/Eoqk5YS

alt text
Roleplay Number: 283
Participants: @chemist @Arkantos
RP Scenario: Big ear also came in a motor while working. He came from the engine gang and had a breakdown in his engine.When I looked at the engine, I noticed that his exhaust was malfunctioning.I spoke to arkantos, the owner of the engine, and told him that the exhaust should change.Arkantos accepted it and I started working.While changing the exhaust, I put a filter on it to make it less harmful to nature.That way, the engine's smoke wouldn't be released into the air.I had a test drive with the engine after I put the exhaust on.After that, arkantos paid my money and left Big Ear.
ScreenShot: https://imgur.com/a/CMlq9PW

alt text
Role-Play Number : 277
Participants : TMH (Karma) & Black Syndicate (Kevin)
Story :
I was chilling at my garage as always ... After a while , i had a call from a guy called "Kevin" who works for The "Black Syndicate" Mafia and he requested a V8 engine to bring to Black Syndicate base because he needs it for his "Feltzer" vehicle . I accepted his request and loaded the V8 engine in my Burrito truck then i drove to The Black Syndicate base . After 30 minutes , I arrived to Black Syndicate base and i met "Kevin" there , he invited me to enter inside his garage so i can start working . So I took a look on his car"s old engine then i removed it and put the brand new V8 Engine that i brought from my garage . After 1 hour of working on the engine , i finished then "kevin" paid me 2 Millions and a half , we shaked hands then i went back to my garage at San Fieroo .
**ScreenShots :**https://imgur.com/a/yOqxDon

alt text
RP#284 - Misunderstanding...
Participants: TMH| @Hoodie, [FBI*] @Dodger
Story:
It was early in the morning and I was chilling around TMH's base, aka "The Big Ear". I thought to myself, it would be a perfect time to find someone to race, well... anytime is a good time to race! I headed outside and gazed upon my car, it hadn't been stolen yet, today was going to be a good day as I laughed to myself. I headed over to my car and hopped on in, starting the engine and flooring it down the road.
alt text
It was a quiet night I observed, minimal to no traffic. I continued to speed my way through the streets of Bone County and Tierra Robada. As I neared Fort Carson, I noticed a black looking 4x4 sitting there on the side of the road, I didn't think much of it and continued to floor it past the vehicle at approx 250kph. I went for a few miles past the vehicle before I noticed, it was behind me now. "Ah shit" I muttered to myself, as I continued to drive. That's when the black 4x4, turned on his lights and siren, I could have stopped then and there, but I felt like making this copper work for it a bit. So I continued to drive and eventually after a few more miles, I pulled over, I only pulled over because the officer pulled in front of me.
alt text
The officer moved his car back behind me and got out of his vehicle, he then proceeded to walk towards me. "Wind down your window sir" He spoke to me and I did as he asked. "Whats the problem? Was I going too fast or some shit?"I replied back to the officer with a glare. He explained to me that this was not the problem, at least it wasn't the major issue at hand. it then clicked in my head. This was not any normal officer, this was FBI. I thought to myself, "FBI for a traffic stop...odd"
alt text
He asked me to step out of the vehicle and put my hands up, so I complied with his request. As he handcuffed me he explained to me why he pulled me over. "I'm not here for a speeding ticket, I'm here because I've been investigating you" He spoke, I replied "Investigating me for what?" He explained "Well, were been investigating you for illegal weapons. We believe you are carrying some" I couldn't believe this, to be honest, I just couldn't believe it. I knew I had firearms, but I also had a license. He asked me if I have any weapons on me at the moment, as I reached for my Deagle to show him, he threw me to the ground proclaiming "I'm the bureau bitch!" I threw my Deagle to the side, he then proceeded to search my trunk of my car.
alt text
He looked for a moment and then found a secret compartment, it was there he pulled out an M4 Assault Rifle. I knew I had forgotten about something when I had taken groceries out of the car the other day. He presented me with this weapon and questioned me about it, I explained to him that the ammunition was only blanked ammo and could not hurt anyone, its only purpose was to scare car thieves. He looked as he didn't believe me, so at the moment I finally had a chance to present him with my Firearms License. He looked at it, "Its fake" I convinced him to double check with the bureau and it would come back all okay. He did that, he rung the bureau and then walked back over to me.
alt text
He explained to me due to budget cuts at the bureau this was overlooked, I do have a valid license to carry a firearm and that this was a mistake. I thought he was about to apologize, but then he said "You were still speeding" he explained. I was worried I was still going to get in some sort of trouble, suddenly he changed his attitude. "You know what, I don't need another report about misconduct, I'll let you off if you don't say anything" I agreed to what he had said, I got back into my car and left.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/JnAIlf2