The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

~[I]~(green)nstructors Involved: Tech.TaJ|TMH ( @TaJ ).

~[N]~(green)ature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Technical.

~[T]~(green)MH Members/Helpers Present: N/A

~[P]~(green)articipants/Customers: [SAFP]Bean|PC ( @Bean ).

~[C]~(green)ourses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Technical - Cars Interior and Infotainment system illustrations; $1000.

~[D]~(green)etails: TaJ was waiting at TMH Ex-Base and currently serving Race Station when he received a Phone Call by someone called Bean, from LV Police Department who had called for TMH Institute's services as he required them urgently due to the fact that he had to leave for a meeting at LVPD at the evening and had some trouble understanding and operating the Police Dodge's Interior and Infotainment system.

:::

TaJ then reached his place and after a little discussion, it was known that even TaJ had to travel to Los Santos where he had to go for a little inspection at the TMH LS Garage and Automotive Showrooms. Due to this TaJ asked the officer if he could reach LSPD along with him and later get a bus to his primary locations. TaJ also asked for this becuase teaching the Infotainment system and it's uses would be more handy on a big journey and not just a small ride.

Both the men then agreed on this and they sat in the car to start the journey. As expected, the TMH Instructor TaJ started teaching about little bits of the Infotainment system and car's other interior's functioning and it's special police oriented features. Due to this they also stopped a few times in way when the officer himself tried to operate what he had just learnt. Thanks to this the officer was now confident that he now knows on the functioning.

And hence they continued their journey to Los Santos Police Department. During this the officer also told TaJ that how the department was now shifting to new technology as far as the vehicles are concerned which acts as a trouble for old officers such as him to adapt to that technology improvements. At this point of time special teaching services such as TMH Institute come to their aid. During this talk they just reached at the destination and hence the Officer greeted and paid TaJ before dropping him at the LSPD Bus Stop and going his own way, towards the meeting hall which was nearby.

Click here in case screenshots are bugged.

-Thanks [SAFP]Bean|PC for participating.

alt text
Role Play Number:217

Participants in The RP:@Alliances @StarWars @Zlatis13

RP Scenario: So The Motor Heads had a special costumer which were the SEALs. They wanted to find a ideal ground vehicle for pursuits. They met with our car seller agent and then they met with one of our mechanics which had knowledge. After viewing some vehicles they decided to go for the Patriot. As it was a fast,bulletproof car. It was a good car where the parts were original and modified by our Technical employees. After a small negotiation we went for 15'000 dollars. It was a decent deal for both sides.

ScreenShot(s):https://imgur.com/a/Xd6LSVy

alt text

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 218.

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: @TaJ, @SlapBobs and @BlaZZey.

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: TaJ, working at TMH Race station and sorting some paper work noticed someone arriving at the building's door. TaJ went ahead to check who it actually was. To his surprise it wasn't someone known to him as yet. And upon asking it was clear that the guy was from "CDC" gang which was known for it's brutal murders and drug deals. He was here to get his car repaired as someone told him that this place used to fix vehicles. But TaJ told him that it was no longer an Headquarter and hence all the fixing stuff was now limited to the Garages or the Headquarter, unless it's some racing issue in the mechanical part of the vehicles which could be treated at this particular property. The criminal seemed not to be amused by this denial of services and hence said that "You guys can't race for shit anyways so what's need for a Race Station. Just call a mechanic and get my vehicle repaired on the outer damages quickly. Sticking to the rules and being angry to the rude words, TaJ challenged him for a Race and both the men lined up with TaJ having a co passenger in the shape of Blazzey, another Racer at the group. They then did a lap around LV where first the criminal was on the lead until TaJ's mechanical magic showed it's magic and TaJ gained the pole. The race ended with TaJ being victorious against the egoistic criminal. After the race, the criminal came to TaJ and in an embarrassed yet sportsmanship gesture greeted him and agreed to the fact that TMH's both racers and technicians are great at their respective job. TaJ then suggested him to check out any of the garages to get his vehicle back or even better than it's original shape.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): Click here for the screenshots.

alt text

Role Play Number:219

Participants in The RP: @Eusebio @TaJ

RP Scenario: National Narctoics Bureau Agent was chasing a suspect which was from The OddBoyz. The suspects car was full of drugs as the agent gathered intel about their activity. It was a pursuit around San Fierro where they drove through China Town and around the San Fierro Bank. The suspect succesfuly shot the Agent's car which made him crash at a store. The Agent's car was brought to our Whetstone garage by one of our mechanics. There one of the car experts , fixed the engine and replaced every damaged part. Also he added a bullet proof glass so it would be more helpful for other situations. After the car getting fixed they went to agree on a fee of 2000 dollars and then he got his car and went back to NNB Headquarters.

ScreenShot(s):https://imgur.com/a/gnaRe6u

alt text
Role Play Number:220

Participants in The RP: @karim

RP Scenario: It was a morning full of work. I was preparing to make some new things when I heard my phone ringing. I thought it was my wife but The director was calling me.
-Good Morning, Sir
-Hello, James, you're awake already?
-Yes, sir, any problems?
-Hmm, you can say, An accident as usual in Red County near the big restaurant where BBMC headquarters is located, (Blood Brothers Motorcycle) Get there as fast as you can.
-Okay, Sir.
After that, I went as ordered to the recommended location, There I found the man escaping, I asked him in a hurry where is the car, Then I went where he described, The smoke was everywhere near the car, I thought it's a really "Engine" Damage. Actually when I checked the engine, I found it simple. I just needed to Put the engine off and do some kind of stuff which let me get through the problem, Then I got the car to the garage. In 2 days, It was like a new one

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/7KpHmv2

alt text

-TMH Technicians Working on 16/10/18 - Noon.-
TMH Technicians Involved: Tech.TaJ|TMH.
Estimated Duration of Working: 5 minutes.
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 6.
Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/LZ1G6MX

alt text

~[I]~(green)nstructors Involved: Tech.TaJ|TMH ( @TaJ ).

~[N]~(green)ature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Technical.

~[T]~(green)MH Members/Helpers Present: TMH|Dodoo|TP ( @Dodoo ).

~[P]~(green)articipants/Customers: [BES]Adrian ( @Adriano ) and [BES]NRG ( @NRG ).

~[C]~(green)ourses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Technical - Car's body work and air conditioning fixture; $1000.

~[D]~(green)etails: TMH, widely known for it's new Institute branch lately is now quite famous for the new service they offer. And hence today, when on a lame sunny afternoon, TaJ, TMH Leader, received a call from a famous Security providing group's high ranked member "Adrian", it wasn't such a surprise. TaJ was at TMH Blueberry Garage, when, as told above, Adrian called him. As per Adrian, an old BES Admiral was rotting in the garage with a little bad paint and totally bad air-conditioning system. So he was wondering if he can come to a TMH garage with a fellow colleague and also learn and make his fellow learn to do such easy stuff their-selves with some little tools in the future. So TaJ asked them to come at his current location, the TMH Blueberry Garage.

Soon enough, while TaJ, with Dodoo, a training petrolhead technician was waiting for them to arrive, they arrived. As told, it was indeed a Admiral in a bad condition. That normally looking black beauty was acting and looking like a rotten tomato. And hence TaJ showed them the direction to the garage's fixture place where Adrian then parked the vehicle and later came out for a talk with TaJ.

Upon talking, it came under TaJ's knowledge that the vehicle wasn't used so frequently as it had met with an accident during a security mission few years back after which it was so called repaired by a local mechanic but it is giving more troubles now. After a little inspection, TaJ got to know that it's Air conditioner had a lot of dirt sitting inside the filter due to which it was rahter giving hot air than cold one. Upon further inspection it was known that the local mechanic BES had then contacted installed a really low quality front fender and bumper. So BES requested to get it repaired and alongside teach them how to fix new such parts too.

TaJ and his fellow Dodoo then began working on the product. Dodoo brought some new parts that were to be replaced from the garage's storage area and they began replacing and installing them. Adrian and his partner NRG kept an attentive look on the functioning of the TMH Technicians and once the installing was done, TaJ asked Adrian to illustrate him how the method was followed. Upon correctly telling the case, TaJ handed over the vehicle's keys and assured the security providers to bring the vehicle back if any problem exists, or try to fix themselves with their newly grasped knowledge. Adrian felt thankful to TMH Institute for it's unique yet useful services and paid the amount asked.

![]https://i.imgur.com/AffN3zW.jpg)

Click here in case screenshots are bugged.

-Thanks BES for participating.