The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
Participants in The RP: Me, @Yassinos @Pirana

RP Scenario: It was a Great and Sunny day in San Andreas, Until a Customer drove into the base, He told me his Car Problem which is Engine problem, his car is also on smoke, soon to be on fire!, so I grabbed the Tools and the Engine Immediately and I started
repairing his car, I waited for the smoke to go away, and I started removing the engines myself. after a few minutes, I removed it very carefully trying not to break it. afterwards, I took the new Engine and replaced it carefully as I can. It was not easy as it looks!, It's kinda hard and all, but I managed to do it, after that we had a little talk about cars, engines and more, and afterwards, he handed me the cash to pay for the broken engines and he drove away.
ScreenShot(s):

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants in The RP: Me, @Remp @Youssef @Shadow

RP Scenario: It was a Great and Sunny day as usual, I received a call from someone saying that there was an Accident in the road, so I quickly drove to it and I tried calling the Medics but they didn't came. They're all injured and I tried doing CPR on them, thankfully they're okay, and I drove their cars to the base and I asked them a few questions, afterwards I took the tools and new Hood aswell as new Engine. I removed them both very carefully. after 1 hour I successfully removed the Hood and the Engine, afterwards I took a rest for a little time and I start replacing the Engine and the Hood. after an hour or so, I successfully Replaced them with New Hood and New Engine. so I test drived it and it was good! the Driver himself said "Thank you so much for helping us, and for replacing my Hood and Engines!" Ofcourse, as a professional Mechanic, I appreciate them and I said "It's not a problem, sir, I'm glad to help at anytime and anywhere!" and he drove away while the other 2 is waiting for their vehicles to arrive because it was towed.

Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants in the Roleplay Me and @ShadowSpare

Roleplay Scenario
Thursday the 10th of June 2021. I was just driving around in the city of San Fierro with my JZA80 Supra.

alt text

While driving around I noticed some guy standing in front of the Burger Shot with the same car as me but in a different color. I parked my car behind his and got out my car.

alt text

I walked up to him and asked him if he wants to race for a pink slip. After some discussion he agreed to racing. I told him we that were gonna start from the San Fierro Bridge and end at the Las Venturas Warehouse. He agreed.

alt text

We drove up to the bridge and waited until no cars were insight.

alt text

We started both when the clock hit 19:00.

alt text

At the start of the race, I smoked but he kept coming closer I knew I had to shift better, its all or nothing now.

alt text

Midway through Las Venturas I missed a gear but kept going. He didn't manage to catch up with me. The warehouse was already in sight.

alt text

I drove of the highway and straight into the Warehouse. I won. I couldn't believe it. We both got out of the car. I saw how depressed he got but that didn't bother me. He handed me the keys over and left with his friend on foot.

alt text

alt text
Participants in The RP: @hessan210 me
RP Scenario: On a normal day full of hard work, someone called me in the middle of the night and he had a problem with his car or something. He has a simple problem and does not require any effort or much time, so I started to work and did not waste any time despite the fatigue and exhaustion, but I modified his car and then tested it, I do not know how fast it is because the person was suffering from a speed problem and he complained to me that it does not reach the maximum speed, but I solved the problem completely After that we agreed on the price and everything and he was very satisfied, and then we parted and each of us went home
Sreenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/tRCAvSZ

alt text

Participants in the Roleplay: Me and @iAcez

Roleplay Scenario

While i was working on my personal car i got a phone call from a friend. He was screaming in pain that i should get a towtruck and tow his car because he crashed while racing. I quickly got a towtruck and drove to the location he sent me. It was on the San Fierro bridge. It looked horrible. It didnt look like he was hurt badly but he was unconscious. I perfomed CPR on him to get him back to life and it surprisingly worked. We talked abit but he was too shocked. Then i hooked his car onto the towtruck and to our base. At our base i told him i would repair his car but its gonna take some days. The car was very damaged but I knew i could fix it. It took me 3 days to repair. After repairing I gave him a call to pull up to our base. He paid and we gave us a handshake. I accompanied him to the gate and waved while he drove away.

Spoiler Textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text