The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

Role Play Number: 2

Participants in The RP: @figmash , @gxnzo

RP Scenario: A racer across town had drained his car batteries. He called me for help and I was on point! I dropped him to my store at a Petrol Station. He was a happy customer.
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/Obsj1xn

Role Play Number: 3

Participants in The RP: @figmash , @gxnzo

RP Scenario: A guy named Ginzo had met with an accident. I witnessed him while I was driving the Old LV Strip. He waved at me so I stopped for help. I towed his car up to a nearby alley. I repaired his car and he was concluded to be a happy customer
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/oOiCyii

alt text
Number of role play: 1

Participants in The RP: @Audi

RP Scenario: 4 years ago I bought a dodge challenger v8 turbo I was always very calm before I had the life I have now was a street racer but they were with compact cars I had already changed quite good that day I had the idea to try the v8 my challenger and all the horsepower that this machine brought, I spoke to him, an old friend who has a very disturbed v8 bullet and who attended the desert, was there waiting suddenly he arrives with a very handsome car, he gets off and greets him since I don't I had seen years ago we bet 150k ah a 1/4 of a mile and I assert we prepared the cars and suddenly started accelerating quite a bit but as I had never tried the engine that my beast suddenly brought in the turbo and it was a lot of acceleration and strength I felt so much Power that time I liked banstante I missed quite a 1/4 mile so that I had forgotten, later we parked and charged the bet I said goodbye and left.

Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Number of role-playing games: 2

RP scenario: I already had 2 weeks treading my Dodge Challenger, that day was a lovely destroyer iva ah at full speed throughout San Andreas, at the crossroads of the SF-LS bridge, I spent 220 km ah for hours, suddenly, I passed the stop of a traffic light. a minister with a very powerful patrol tank after me wanted to get me off the track, but I didn't lose control, and the ministerial choquo against a retaining wall. Look behind the rearview mirror. I left the accelerator and backed away. I parked my monster in front of him. I went to see the patrol very injured. I decided to help him get on my monster ah and I took him to the hospital, he told me to leave him alone on the floor and that the police would leave me close since he told me he was a good street corridor, do not hesitate to leave .

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Number of role-playing games: 3

RP scenario: I think having my v8 monster at full speed is very wonderful that day I was loading fuel to step on my foot, my dodge left the LS-LV bridge, suddenly I saw a patrol of the police of the saints for I was very normal since it had an exceeded speed of 200 km / h. I passed together Suddenly, he lit his siren and left behind me, he didn't even have the chance to reach me. It also had a fairly fast radio. the unit was a taxi driver or a policeman was a special radio, the police asked for reinforcements and it was heard that too many police patrols were coming. I didn't stop any on the escape route. There is a very good hiding place in the saints that directs me there. I saved my car at full speed and left as I am aware that I would return later for him.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Number of role-playing games: 4

Participants in The RP: TMH members

RP scenario: It was a very nice day I came up with the idea of buying a modified bullet in v8 turbo I went to the agency and asked to buy a bullet with the necessary statistics they told me they would call me in a few days, I spend a week and they called me that my car was ready, I would go to the agency and I would not find it until I found it, my beautiful bullet, so check it out, I saw that they did not put the v8 engine on it and they had put on it v6 I got very angry as its price of the car was very high and called and I complained they returned a lot of my money but I left the car the v6 is a garbage it does not help me remember that in my workshop we had an engine that can be injected and I went to my workshop The Motors Heads check if it could Do the engine change and exactly you can do it in a few hours and I finish really beautiful that day.

Screenshots :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Role Play Number: 1

Participants in The RP: @Nightwish

RP Scenario:
4 years ago there was a man I met in the garage, they had very good cars and then we became friends with votes and we stayed as friends for a long time then lost it and my old friend called and asked me for a very fast and solid car, and I accepted him and I immediately took my best and fastest car to his garage and then I came to his garage and after he examined the car, he loved it and decided to buy it I bargained with votes and sold my car to him for a good money. he thanked me so much for this car and left and he called me after he left and said he would pick up some other cars that were left in the car.

ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text