Los Santos Delivery (group)-OFFICIAL TOPIC

1-Personal Informations
Ingame nickname and account name My ingame nickname is Franklin and my account name is franklinclint
Age I am currently 15 years old.
Nationality My nationality is Slovenian.
State how well you speak english (1-10) 9/10
Say something about yourself Well, my name is Aleksander, I've been playing SAES:RPG for quite a few years, since 2014 actually, it's hard to believe but it's the somewhat sad truth, I am 15 years old coming from Slovenia, a small country in Europe.
Do you have discord Yes, of course.
Do you know anyone that is already in the group Yes, I know Togna.

2-Ingame Informations
How long have you been playing SAES I've been playing in SAES since August 2014.
List your ex/current gangs/squads/companies I'd rather talk about this ingame.
State why you left/have been kicked (leave this blank if you have never left/been kicked) Same as above.
State the reason why you want to join Los Santos Delivery Well, it seems like a nice, fun and unique group which I would love to help to get to the top as it seems like it's struggling a bit right now, so yeah I'd love to help.
Explain why we should accept you You should accept me because I am active, loyal, friendly and very hardworking.
Explain what the group's role is about Los Santos Delivery's role is pretty self-explanatory, they pretty much deliver orders in a very short amount of time, they are against delivering illegal stuff.
Describe how you would do a RP fitting with the group role I would receive a phone call from a man ordering something that needs to be delivered in the same day, I would get the order ready, get into my van, deliver it to the man, get my payment and come back to the headquarters where I originally started and wait for another call.
List the first 3 f1 rules of the server -Do not deathmatch -Do not avoid-arrest -Do not use cheats or trainers
List the first and last rules of the group Follow every F1 rule and try to be active for the group.
Do you own a van (pony/burrito/benson/etc) Yes, I do.

1-Personal Informations
Ingame nickname and account name

• SwaTT

• samer013

Nationality

• Spanish

State how well you speak english (1-10)

Say something about yourself

• Im a hard worker and i like to play as delivery man or trucker , sometimes i play as farmer .

Do you have discord

• Yes : Samerg14#3985

Do you know anyone that is already in the group
-Yes , rubialbort.

2-Ingame Informations

How long have you been playing SAES

• 230 hours aprox

List your ex/current gangs/squads/companies

• None
    State why you left/have been kicked (leave this blank if you have never left/been kicked)

State the reason why you want to join Los Santos Delivery

• One of your members suggested me to enter the gang , i accepted.

Explain why we should accept you

• Because im a good worker and i like to drive my van

Explain what the group's role is about

• The groups role is to bring people the best delivery service. Having a 24h max and a pristine cargo condition guaranteed, u can talk to us to make a contract. If they package gets damaged or if it cant get on time, the payment will be refunded. Illegal cargos and food are not allowed.

Describe how you would do a RP fitting with the group role

• I would send any delivery with profesionality and taking care of the cargo in order to deliver it in pristine conditions.

List the first 3 f1 rules of the server

• No dm

• No cheats

• Do not avoid arrest by login out or killing yourself

List the first and last rules of the group

• Follow all the f1 rules of the server

• Trying to stay active and doing it so the group gets benefited

Do you own a van (pony/burrito/benson/etc)

• Yes i have 3, one of them made by @Rubialbort

3-Additional Informations
List your strenght and weakness

• S:

• I like to work

-W:

• Sometimes i lost my conection cause i have bad internet

What could you bring to the group
A good driver and a hard worker.

How active are you, and what are your most played times (use server time)

• I play like 4 or 5 hours per day.

*Post screenshots of you playing as a delivery man (optional)

@mr-togna21
Thank u kindly. I would like to join u for sure. Just tell me when and i will be there for sure. Almost every time im online in discord so if u can msg me there in order to get into some activities or planning some new ones i would appreciate it. Hope we can meet ingame before that in order to chat a bit about the tecnical stuff of the gang, i would like to.

• 2 weeks later...

Bild Text
~[1-Personal Informations]~(9f9c8e)
Ingame nickname and account name: GanerZ/delta. GamerZ450
Nationality: Germnay
State how well you speak english (1-10): 7/10
Say something about yourself: I am Elyes, i am 13 years old and my hobby is playing video games
Do you have discord: Yes
Do you know anyone that is already in the group: N/A

~[2-Ingame Informations]~(9f9c8e)
How long have you been playing SAES: Like 3 Months (410 Playtime)
List your ex/current gangs/squads/companies: Underground Empire (ex Gang)
State why you left/have been kicked (leave this blank if you have never left/been kicked): Kicked for a Adminjail
State the reason why you want to join Los Santos Delivery: I want to be better in Delivering Legal Goods
Explain why we should accept you: you have one more member which can pay some of his earned money as Delivery man
Explain what the group's role is about: LSD have to Deliver Legal goods in Full San Andreas
Describe how you would do a RP fitting with the group role:
:::
~[Doing something]~(pink)
~[Talking ]~(blue)

~[Me is chilling in his Bro and Shearing for a cheap new Van because his is too Old and he dont have enough money for a good new one]~(pink)

~[Client Got a Ad of a Deliveryman with 5 Stars on BouTube and called Him]~(pink)
~[Me: Hello sir we are Los Santos Delivery what is the reason of your call.
Client: Hello I called you because I saw your Ad and I bought a new house now I have to Transport everything from my old House to my new one But I dont have a Car .
Me: Ok sir Pls say me the Adress of your new house and your Old one and we will come to you tomorrow at 13:00 if it is ok for you.
Client: Yes. 13:00 is good my old house is in Seamen_Road_14 and the new one is in Hilsea_Road 7.
Me : Ok we will call you 30 Minites before we are at youre House]~(blue)

~[Client: Ok good bye]~(blue)

~[Me:Good bye]~(blue)

One Day Later

~[Me12:30Is ready in his Van and called the client and told him he will be there in 30 Minutes]~(pink)

~[Me12:57is Already at the Old house]~(pink)

~[Client12:30opens his Door and comes to me]~(pink)

~[Me: Hello sir I am from Los Santos Delivery

Client: Hello ,the stuff is ready can you help me to put it in the Car?

Me:Sure it is our job]~(blue)

~[Me+Client Are filling the Car]~(pink)

~[Client:I think you have to come again the Van is too Small

Me: ok no problem.]~(blue)

~[MeTake my Key and start the Motor
Clientcomes in the car

Me&Client are driving to the new house]~(pink)

2 Houres Later

~[Me+ClientAre at the new house and we Put everything inside of the House.]~(pink)

~[Me+ClientDrives again to Seamen_Road and taking the another stuff to his new House.]~(pink)

~[Client: Ok ty for the nice service how much money I have to pay now?

Me: 400$ sir if you want you can pay online.

Client : ok I will pay online

Me: ok good Bye

Client: Bye]~(blue)

2 Days Later

~[Me Gets 400$ from the client]~(pink)

~[Me: Oh yeah now I can Buy a new Van]~(blue)

:::

List the first 3 f1 rules of the server: No dm,No cheats or trainers,No Avoid Arresting
List the first and last rules of the group: Follow the SAES (F1) Rules, and be active in LSD
Do you own a van (pony/burrito/benson/etc): Yes Burrito

~[3-Additional Informations]~(9f9c8e)
List your strenght and weakness: I am a Good Driver/I dont know Good ways to be Faster
What could you bring to the group: A new member and activitys
How active are you, and what are your most played times (use server time): I am in Weekends very active and sometimes in the week at 14:00 17:00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1-Personal Informations
Ingame nickname and account nameBurist burist
Age10
NationalityPhilipines
*State how well you speak english (1-10)*7/10
Say something about yourselfHello my real name is Tacasa im from philipines i'm friendly and im respective
Do you have discord-
Do you know anyone that is already in the groupNo i dont know anyone

2-Ingame Informations
How long have you been playing SAES100h+
List your ex/current gangs/squads/companies-
State why you left/have been kicked (leave this blank if you have never left/been kicked)-
State the reason why you want to join Los Santos DeliveryI want to join because i spawn Deliviry man and i enjoy it in 3 days
Explain why we should accept youbecause im respectful and kindful and friendly and you can trust me and im always inactive
Explain what the group's role is aboutThe groups role is to offer either individuals or groups (companies, gangs, squads) the best delivery service they can get. With a 24h max and perfect condition cargo guaranteed, everyone can stipulate a contract with the group in order to get a delivery service. The payment will be cancelled if the package gets damaged, compromised or late. Illegal stuff and food wont be accepted.

Describe how you would do a RP fitting with the group roleusing anim like acting in reallife selling ellegal
List the first 3 f1 rules of the server
Avoid arrest if you jump in roof or kill urself
Deathmatch killing other player and damiging with no reasons
List the first and last rules of the group
Follow the F1 rules of the server
Stay active for the group
Do you own a van (pony/burrito/benson/etc)
yes ofc
3-Additional Informations
List your strenght and weaknessStenght:Dilivery killing arresting weakness:-
What could you bring to the group
good worker and always active and amuse
*How active are you, and what are your most played times (use server time)*1 hours or 2 hours
*Post screenshots of you playing as a delivery man (optional)

alt text

alt text