Fire Department Application - Cold 30/11/2020

Cold

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Cold
Username: goni1895
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A
Current G/S: The company
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? I have 6 months with the company. I'm level 2
Current groups: Global Express Trucking Company, Rooftop Koreans
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:
In the past I took admin jail because I left the computer on, My little brother killed someone. Unfortunately, I was kicked after a long time I fixed my mistake and I join again.
Tell us something about yourself: Hello my real name is Yassine, I am 17years old, I live in Tunisia. I spend my free time with my friends. I always try to help people.
Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining the Fire Department? Yes of course
What is your goal within the Fire Department? I want to meet new friends and have fun with them
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Yes. I'm an active player, a helpful & friendly one, I always help my group/gang with all that I can offer such as activities/Events/RPs, etc...
Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? I'm active in the server, I can take responsibility and obey orders
What are your weaknesses? Sometimes my connexion get bad I can't play and I'm not good in English
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I want to join this group to offer help and I want to meet new friends
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?
I would like to be a good Firefighter.
Applicant's signature: Cold
Date: 30/11/2020

Dear Mr. @Cold

Thank you for your application to the SAFD. We highly appreciate your interest in such a risky and dangerous job.

Please join the SAFD Discord channel and request the Applicant role - this way you can keep informed about ride-along schedules and role-play scenarios hosted by the department.

Invite Code: https://discord.gg/33vFJ77

With Regards,

~[Ali
SAFD Supervisor]~(red)

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
2nd December 2020

Dear applicant @Cold ,

Thanks for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.

Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text

Dear @Cold ,

You are doing a good job with your activities. However, I recommend that you do more activities with SAFD members, as this will affect your reputation and standing in our FIre Department.

With Regards,
~[Supervisor Ali]~(red)