Villain's Application For SAM

Villain

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: UE|Villain

Account name: psytic

Country of residence Mauritius

Primary Language: Mauritian Creole

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Mid 2017 but i was inactive for a bit

Current S/G/C and rank: Underground Empire-Level 0

Other RP groups you're in: I am in TMH and CHAOS

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): Not really in other groups

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I never received any punishments

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is a group of professional medics in the server who tries to be first at any incident. SAM is also try to provide a roleplaying experience with other groups in the server.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Daryl

**Who is the current leader and vice leader? ** JohnnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I used to play as a paramedic before and i even applied for SAM however i had to go inactive cause irl stuffs. However i still play as paramedic every night when there is no gang activity going on

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: We should eject a criminal who enters to not get arrested

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not ram people with the Ambulance.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes i can.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will listen to the criticism and then try to improve myself.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I had exams before so i did not have a lot of time to apply

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I will say i am great with people that likes to joke which is almost everyone. However as there is another Villain on the server, His friends do not like me and always try to taunt me which anger me sometimes but i do not got angered easily now. I will say that i am also a good driver however i am not the best flying a plane or helicopter

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I am active and i play as a paramedic almost everyday. I also think i can contribute to roleplays a lot.

• 2 weeks later...