Rampage Rednecks

Boody

[Personal Information]

Nickname: Chief
Username: ali303
Nationality: Egyptian
How well do you speak English?: 8/10
Tell us something about yourself: Hello my name is Ali, I live in Egypt I was inactive since 2019 but now I'm willing to come back to the server.

[In-game Information]

Have you ever been admin-jailed or banned (if yes, why)?: I got banned once back in 2018 for insulting an admin and I got admin-jailed like 3 or 4 times back in 2017-2018 for revenge DM, marker arrest, and avoid arrest
Do you fully understand the rules written on F1?: Yes I do
What G/S/C have you been in, and why did you leave?:
WA = Didn't feel like the right gang for me
BBMC = Inactivity
The Pirus = Dead
ICE = Same as WA
SAFP = Left to join FBI
FBI = Inactivity
List of your current groups?: None
Why should we let you in?: The role seems great and unique so I'm willing to do my best to be part of this gang.

• 3 months later...

Due to my recent health concerns and my unavailability, I wasn't able to help keep this project running and while I wasn't planning on reaching greater things with this gang, I had the highest of hopes to do so since we had a great group of members that were loyal till the end and helped keep this running even during my absence for months, special thanks to everyone who supported us from the beginning and till the end, I'd also like to thank every single member that took part in this even the members who left during the earlier stages, special thanks to @Turbo & @Darude for sticking by my side while I was bedridden, I'm sorry if I let anyone down. Now I am just here to announce the termination of the gang, the mods can archive/lock this or whatever the appropriate action to be taken is, once again - thanks everybody. And personally, I don't know if I will be playing here in the near future or not since I have to deal with a lot at the moment but I promise to hop in-game from time to time.