Mixpeko's Application for SAM

Mixpeko

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Mixpeko

Account name: mix1458

Country of residence Republic of Turkey

Primary Language: Turkish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I've been playing SAES since 2012

Current S/G/C and rank: I am currently in Niggaz Wit Attitudes (N.wA) and I'm Level 1.

Other RP groups you're in:
The Motor Heads - Racer

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I recieved a couple of punishments when I was new to the server and I didn't know what I was doing. I really don't remember how many adminjails I've recieved but most of them was for DM. As I said I was new to the server and my english was not so good. Those are never going to repeat. You can trust me.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM also known as San Andreas Medics is an elite and dedicated group of professional medics that provide medical assistance. They are the first responders in incidents where human life is at danger. They save lives on a daily basis and provide quality medical assistance.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us the most

Who founded SAM? Joe aka Darryl.

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohhnyEnglish and Griffin.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: It really doesn't have a starting date or anything of that sort. My main role has always been Police or Criminal. Spawning and playing as a paramedic has always been something that I enjoy and do when I want to be chilling. I guess you can put the starting date at when I started to play the game.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Don't use your ambulance to give criminals an extra way of getting on the roof of the SR, there's a thing at the front for them to get on it.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not ram people with the Ambulance. (Which sounds absolutely reasonable)

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: of course i can.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I'd take it seriously, adjust myself according to the criticism and respond to my supervisor with respect, also apologise for my mistake.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I've always wanted to become SAM, I recently came back from inactivity and I think now's my time because I can spend more time on SAES. I love playing as a paramedic and I'd like to have an RP organization/group created for Paramedic players. That is why I'd wanna join.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I'm very active, friendly and charming. People love playing the game with me and I can get along with almost everyone!

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Well mostly for the reasons stated above, I'm active, friendly and I am dedicated. I believe I can contribute to SAM in any way I can.

Greetings, Dr. Mixpeko.
The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements needed in order to be one of us.
Kindly contact a High Ranking Member ingame for the next step. We wish you good luck.

^[alt text]

Regards,
Johnny English
SAM Chief of Medicine