Fire Department Application- Nishki 11/4/2020

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Nishki

Username: bluelive122

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Crow and Nishki

Current G/S: Tuga Thugs

Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
Cripz-boring shit
Thc-had an idea in my mind with a friend.
OC-Dead
WA-Dead
BS-Dead
TC-Dead

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? Still a rookie and about 3 weeks or so.
Current groups: Quite alot to say here haha i can let an HQ know if he's interested

Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
Just left TMH and IAC because they were lowclass.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: Yes for being a cunt towards admins.

Tell us something about yourself: Nothing much to honest just a random chill dude who enjoys the game.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department?: Yes. I understand and I am willing to learn
What is your goal within the Fire Department?: To become more involved in the server and learn a new job
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? I have been active on the server for a long time and I have experience at it.
What are your weaknesses? -
Why do you want to join the SAFD? To become a pro firefighter and RP and have fun with other players and SAFD members
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Firefighter

Applicant's signature: Nishki
Date: 04/11/2020

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

28th December, 2020

Applicant, @Nishki

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ferthis