In-game name: Tema
Account name: tema1
Nationality::russia:
Current gang: The Company
Current groups: N/A
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 3 years ago
How active are you in SAES?: 2-6 hours a day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?:
I want to find new friends and i want fight with cops.I want to be a good guy in Chaos, I liked the role of this group

Application Format
In-game name: Stalin
Account name: 89517800248
Nationality: Tatarian
Current gang: CripZ~
Current groups: TMH,CS and GXT
How long have you been playing in SAES?:7years
How active are you in SAES?: Every day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?:
I like to contribute to the group because I liked your roleplay also I seriously want to participate in everything,with you.

alt text
In-game name: z|tokiits))))))) / z|tok)))))))|NLE
Account name: tokiits
Nationality: Latvian
Current gang: Organization Zero
Current groups: ALT/SaS/SAI
How long have you been playing in SAES?: I am sure It's already 2 years since I started playing.
How active are you in SAES?: I am online almost every day, so don't need to worry about my activity.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I hanged a bit whit a Chaos member, and I really got interested in this group, also did some activities whit them, and it inspired me, so I would love to join them, and help as much I can.
What can you offer to the group?: I can offer my activity to the group, I can communicate whit people, and I can help every time If somebody needs It.

alt text
In-game name: Leonard
Account name: Muslim1960
Nationality: Moroccan
Current gang: The Company
Current groups: CC
How long have you been playing in SAES?: Queit long time
How active are you in SAES?: Likely Everyday most of my freetime i play SAES
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I like the activity in the group wish i find very interesting and very fun
What can you offer to the group?: Well i can offer my activity and help The group with it

alt text
In-game name: [MMC]Esrolo
Account name: esrolo
Nationality: Im from germany
Current gang: Mongols MC
Current groups: None
How long have you been playing in SAES?: I started playing SAES in 2013 but i got really inactive in the Middle of 2014 some times i joined back for just some days to enjoy just playing on the Server.
How active are you in SAES?: Im currently really active as Member of MMC. I started active playing again in the beginning of Januar and increased my hours from 70 Hours play Time to 203 Hours playing Time so i got really addicted again X). I mostly try to disconnect when i dont want to play anymore and dont stand afk anywhere.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I really like the Idea of the Group and want always to help fellows in need and i think thats the Reason for the Group and i want to be a part of it.
What can you offer to the group?: My Gang Base is really near to the Warehouse of ChaoS Society in San Fierro so when anytime to many cops around San Fierro chasing a Member i could call some fellows for instant help there. i also can provide a stable Soloplayer which always want to help criminals that get chased by cops :)

Thanks for reading

alt text
@tokiits , @Stalin - Accepted, congratulations.
@Chezzy - Denied. Unfortunately, you didn't show up enough in our activities, you also couldn't pass the voting phase within the recruitment. You can reapply after 1 week.
@Leonard , @Esrolo-0 - Pending. Good luck, join our Discord to stay updated and partipicate in our activities.

In-game name: Golden
Account name: mezwed
Nationality: tunisian
Current gang: N/A
Current groups: WFS
How long have you been playing in SAES?: Start 2013 but i go inactive in 2016 and now i am back
How active are you in SAES?: 7 or 10 hours par day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I like activity for this group and there some friends i will do very good there
What can you offer to the group?: i will Post activity and group tag active in the serveer all the time when i am online and i will talk with my friends to apply here for more activity

alt-text

In-game name: Orten
Account name: moemen12
Nationality: Tunisian
Current gang: Grove Street Family
Current groups: All Load Trucking,San Andreas Fire Department,Cunning Stunts,San Andreas Studio and World Farming Supply
How long have you been playing in SAES?: Since 2016
How active are you in SAES?: Playing everyday 5hours+
What can you offer to the group?: I can offer to the group what I can do like teamworking,my loyalty,helping crims to do not get in any trouble and I will respond to any ChaoS activity anytime