kkk

Cappo

Hi. Another wave of people that are getting accepted, we're slow with responses, because once again - we rather take our time and discuss stuff.

@Villain , @SergioR @DarkSideR - you're all accepted - come in our Discord server.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
In-game name: Twister
Account name: Twister17
Current gang: Los Lunas
Current groups: Rooftop Koreans
How long have you been playing in SAES?: for 3 years
How active are you in SAES?: everyday
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: i like the Role of this Group and i like his story so i think its good for me so decided to do apply and see my luck

In-game name: Poodlyz
Account name: sisisu12
Nationality:
Current gang: text alternatif
Current groups:

:::

Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text

:::

How long have you been playing in SAES?: S1nc3 2012
How active are you in SAES?: I play 59hours a day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I would follow Rykila and Blue wherever they go

@AngrySandwich said in Chaos Society | Official Topic:

@Cappo said in Chaos Society | Official Topic:

Hi. Another wave of people that are getting accepted, we're slow with responses, because once again - we rather take our time and discuss stuff.

@Villain , @SergioR @DarkSideR - you're all accepted - come in our Discord server.

You're slow overall.

go abuse the tram spawn and get banned.

oh wait

:dog_face:

@AngrySandwich said in Chaos Society | Official Topic:

You're slow overall.

go abuse the tram spawn and get banned.

oh wait

:dog_face:

You're slow, Cappo.

In-game name: Elwasy
Account name: Carlrp1
Nationality: Tunisain
Current gang: Organization Zero
Current groups: N/A
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 3 years ago
How active are you in SAES?: 5 hours everyday or more 5-8 hours
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Because i see Chaos it's active group, good roleplay, and they have many skilled players and have experience, . and i want help for get spawn and i will be loyal to Chaos

In-game name: Zinyak
Account name: piaw
Nationality: Tunisain
Current gang: JUMBOS
Current groups: OB
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 5 years i think
How active are you in SAES?: 5 6 hours per day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Because I always want a fight with cops and i liked chaos Roles also im active criminal so i wanna help anything asiisting th Crim side

Application Format
In-game name: Tweaks
Account name: lunaexe
Nationality: Tunisia
Current gang: Underground Empire
Current groups: Cunning Stunts, IAC
How long have you been playing in SAES? :Since 2015 but i went inactive before
How active are you in SAES?: everyday iam here , but If there are exams, I cannot always entered

Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I see Chaos how his active day its really nice moreover his roleplay and teamwork i was have curious to know everything about Chaos history so when i read it i decided to applying and iam excited to join with them and this honor for me from crim side and i'll bring all of my activity to Chaos group and i wanna into accomplishing a lot of success with this group

In-game name: Cold
Account name: goni1895
Nationality: Tunisian
Current gang: The company
Current groups: GXT
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 1year
How active are you in SAES?: 3hours in day. In anytime i can come
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: chaos is active group. I like his role and i have friend in this group,I will enjoy my time with them and i will do a good relationship with new members. I can help in activity or role play.

Results time. Sorry for the delay, but yeah, we're just taking our time.

@Hetler @Judyes @M9co1337 @Medo12 @Netro - you're all denied. Unfortunately, the most of you couldn't pass the members vote, some of you couldn't pass the HQ vote too. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from now.

@SniperLyfe - honestly, we were planning to deny you as well, considering your completely awful application, you obviously have no idea what the group does, what's the point of it as well. You'll be pending for a bit more, as we're hoping that you'll edit your application and try to show us that you're actually interested in being one of us.

@Nicoo got added a few days ago, @Fasito is getting on board as well.

We'll be announcing more results soon.

Application Format
In-game name: M|ka0z
Account name: ka0z
Nationality: Bulgarian
Current gang: Medellin Cartel
Current groups: The Motor Heads | Cunning Stunts
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 2 years | 1550h
How active are you in SAES?: Every day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I want to join ChaoS , becouse i want to help crim side with killing cops and be with nice people in one group.

alt text
In-game name: Rick
Account name: jerome11
Nationality: Turkish
Current gang: Black~Bullets
Current groups: Cuban Cars-LoungeVC-ZIP-ALT
How long have you been playing in SAES?: Its been 1 year and 6 months.
How active are you in SAES?: I am playing daily 2-3 hours
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: First of all the history of this group is just great. Its really encouraging me to roleplay.Also I have friends in here I assure that I'll have fun with all of them.I really like the roleplay and roster of this group thats why I'll do my best to make this organization official.

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name: BucKK/Buc2k
Account name: playyyer2
Nationality: American
Current gang: UE|
Current groups: 0
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 800+ hours
How active are you in SAES?: Mostly depends on my real-life schedule but I'd say 1-2+ hours on a good day.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Wanted to be apart of a criminal group, participate with some members. The hijacking in-game idea sounded really appealing. get to know some more people etc.

Application Format
In-game name: [ThC]Dankata/Ace_Jackson (when spawned as SAI)
Account name:danielstefanov10
Nationality:Bulgarian
Current gang:The Company
Current groups: SAI,CS
How long have you been playing in SAES?:since 2013
How active are you in SAES?:i am active almost all day, atm i play mainly saes so its all good
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: the group looks really cool, from the first part of the backstory it sounds like its the new beginning of something old, made really good and as much as you read it makes you interested a lot, the roleplay sounds unique, its new and unusual which makes it real nice, a new fresh criminal organization based on hijacking quality objects that are protected from law enforcement, also the territory takeovers..it would be a pleasure for me to be in a group like this and help it grow bigger and bigger. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry for taking so long to respond to you, but we were taking a bit of a break once again, we decided to not rush it and be patient.

@Raf0 , @X-Carl-X @ka0z @Skes @Netro - you are unfortunately denied. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

@Dankata , @Rick @Cold @Zinyak @SniperLyfe - you all are accepted. Meet us in our Discord Server.
https://discord.gg/KMbRaHU

There are a few more applicants that we will answer soon.
We hope that you're all having a great holiday, hopefully you'll enjoy Christmas and New Year. Have fun!

^[alt text]

Application Format

In-game name: Raf
Account name: raefmlaih
Nationality: Tunisian
Current gang: GSF
Current groups: SaS and Zip
How long have you been playing in SAES?: Since 2016/2017
How active are you in SAES?: Well in my free time i play more like 4 hours in a day but in school i just play sometimes i mean less than 3 hours , just to let u know.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Well honestly i just Heard About this group today. So i read the topic and i saw the roleplay and rules. I liked everything describe this group so i decided to apply and try my best to be a member in this team.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In-game name:Chezzy
Account name:GLondre
Nationality:Albania
Current gang:Medellin
Current groups:N/A
How long have you been playing in SAES?:2 or 3 years
How active are you in SAES?:Everyday
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I like to be in a orgasination like chaos and i wanted to be part of Chaos and to be someone wich can help the organisation be the best.

In-game name: Cena
Account name: medo12
Current gang: NwA
Current groups: SAM ,SAS , rTECH,CS
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 3 years and some months
How active are you in SAES?: playing SAES 3-4 hours or more daily
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I liked Chaos Roleplay also they have a good team and I can help it so much, also its my 3rd apply.

alt text

Hey, I'd like to point out a few things regarding the group. In short - yes, it is still alive and we'll keep it alive. In fact, it was never closed, we just took our time to think about the future of the group.

As we've always been doing, we'll be keeping our focus on "unusual" activities, as we consider the current criminal activities to be quite boring, or at least the most of them.
ChaoS will be trying to trigger activity within both sides (criminal and cop side) by doing unusual attacks on some different places (possibly even cop bases included), hijacking and stuff like that. We're looking forward to be doing some fresh things, instead of the monotonous criminal activities, hits on public places, hijacking territories and stuff like that would possibly make the cop side response, raid the area and secure it, as the criminals are trying to fight back. Such "warzones" will be hosted by ChaoS, everyone is welcome, we're all here to have fun.

Recruitment wise - we'll be reviewing every application and within a few days we'll respond. In the meanwhile, you can join our Discord and stay informed if we're going to do an activity.

Here's some screenshots / videos of just a few of the activities we've done. We're interested to keep doing that kind of unique activities to bring some fresh air to the quite monotonous activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XDZIlYk2z4
https://imgur.com/a/ImkHQaC