kkk

Cappo

In-game name: doom
Account name: mahdi444
Current gang: Navy Malistrip
Current groups: None
How long have you been playing in SAES?: since 2014
How active are you in SAES?: 10-12 hours
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I've seen the group in action today during the VIP chase event. I really loved it as well as the role. I would like to partake in this group because of its huge potential and Im dedicated enough to help you reach it.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
In-game name: UE|Cook1e
Account name:darkelixir
Current gang: Underground Empire
Current groups: N/A
How long have you been playing in SAES?: for probably more than a year
How active are you in SAES?: not much since i have school, but regularly once or twice a week
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: i've seen it's activity and i wanted to help since its a new kind of group and make more friends.

d
In-game name: Witti
Account name: witti
Nationality: Algerien
Current gang: no one
Current groups: GXT
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 4 years ago
How active are you in SAES?: i can play 5 -6 hours in the day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: i saw ChaoS's activity , and it is the one whice i like so i want to help them , also it is a new group so i should help .

alt text

In-game name: O|Andrew
Account name: AndrewYoung561
Nationality: American.
Current gang: The Outfit.
Current groups: raceTech and FC
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 4 years.
How active are you in SAES?: Mostly everyday, when I'm free.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I'm looking forward to this new criminal group, I also wanna bring chaos to these pigs, but I can't do it alone.

^[alt text]

Application Format

In-game name: Raf
Account name: raefmlaih
Nationality: Tunisian
Current gang: Black bullets
Current groups: Sdo/ SaS
How long have you been playing in SAES?: Since 2017/2016
How active are you in SAES?: Everyday i play Like 5 or less hours when i have no school or other real life probs.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Well honestly i just Heard About this group today. So i read the topic and i saw the roleplay and rules. I liked everything describe this group so i decided to apply and try my best to be a member in this team.

Hey!

Our members shared their opinions about some of our applicants, as the HQ team keeps the discussions active. We'll be giving the answers to some of you today.

@Peyraa - our members gave us a positive feedback, so we decided to give you a shot. Welcome.
@Vynee - same as above. Welcome.
@Maksim - same as above mens.
@Doomm - Congratulations, you're in as well.
I hope you all are mentally ready to be in the same group as Blue, Teddy, Lincoln and many other clowns. We apologize for that! Join our Discord for further information.

@VenusX - denied, you unfortunately couldn't pass the voting. Feel free to reapply after 2 weeks.

The rest of the applicants are Pending, we'll be posting the rest of the answers when we're ready with the discussions.

We're expecting everyone that is interested in being one of us to actively join our activities and prove us that he's dedicated enough to join the group.

alt text
~[Application Format]~
In-game name: sKeS
Account name: amroun
Current gang: The Company
Current groups: Rooftop koreans-World Farming Supply
How long have you been playing in SAES?: since 2018
How active are you in SAES?: i play 2 Hours per day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: i saw a lot of players apply for this group so i checked its topic . i liked the group role play also i remarked that this group is a very active one so i hoped to get accepted and im willing to do my best in it.

alt text
~[~[Application Format]~(black,purple,purple)]~
In-game name:Cristian
Account name:CristianEscobar
Nationality:~[Ven]~(yellow)~[ezu]~(blue)~[ela]~(red)
Current gang:Arms Assassins
Current groups:
ALT
SAFD
WFS
SAM
TMH
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 5 months
How active are you in SAES?: I am very active on the server when I have a good internet, I spend it on the server for 10 hours and if the ping is bad I only enter an hour
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I see that Chaos Society is a good group and I like their role and being from the Chaos Society family.

It's results time!

@Legendary4Life - Andrew, you passed the voting phase, thus the HQ team decided to give you a chance. Join our Discord and/or meet any ChaoS HQ in game for further information.

@cook1e , @Witti @TITCH - unfortunately none of you has passed the voting phase. You're denied, feel free to reapply after two weeks from now (13th November).

The rest of the applicants that didn't get an answer can consider themselves as Pending.

Have a great weekend all!

In-game name: M9co
Account name: ilya60601
Current gang: NavM
Current groups: none
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 2 year ago
How active are you in SAES?- I play every day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: since the group is new I would like to help you, I love to help, and I like to cause chaos

In-game name: Cena
Account name: medo12
Current gang: The Outfit
Current groups: SAM ,SAS , rTECH,CS
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 3 years and some months
How active are you in SAES?: playing SAES 5 hours or more daily
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I liked Chaos Roleplay also they have a good team and I can help it so much , and I like their activities

In-game name: Z|Judy{=OB=}
Account name: Judyess
Current gang: Zero
Current groups: OB & CC & SAFD & ZIP & SAS & ALT
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 3 years
How active are you in SAES?: 5 h everyday
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: My dreams are being a good and skilled guy in Chaos by learning from captains and I'll do my best to keep their activities going on and i'll bring all of my activities to this is group.

Application Format
In-game name: DarkSideR
Account name: reeth34
Nationality: Turkey
Current gang: THC
Current groups: -
How long have you been playing in SAES?: Since 2011
How active are you in SAES?: Daily 3-4+ hour
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I love the Chaos group and I want to be part of the team and help in anyway I can.

In-game name: Nordo
Account name: lucya
Nationality: Tunisain
Current gang: Organization Zero
Current groups: rTech / ALT / CS / SaS
How long have you been playing in SAES?: I have a previous game with my friends you can say I have a month to come back
How active are you in SAES?: Most of the time I am at home and every day I open saes around 5/6 Hours Every day exists
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: it's a strong Group that picks players who could make the possible effort to cooperate with it's members and help improving the Group

In-game name: Gonza.
Account name: gonza8545.
Current gang: Arms Assassins.
Current groups: OB, ALT and Qdance.
How long have you been playing in SAES?: I play since beginning of 2016.
How active are you in SAES?: I play for 2 hours (night time) per day. maybe one day he won't play for studies.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I have old acquaintances and I would really like to hang out with them killing pigs and contributing with activity.

@Nordo @Gonza @X-Carl-X @DarkSideR

The questions states "How active are you in saes" Most of you said 3-4 hours... ok? a day? a week? Please be more specefic and make the application have a bit more of quality just because it is a small one doesn't mean it has to be shit. Thanks

Have a great night.

In-game name: sniperlyfe or daddysavage69
Account name: momen123
Current gang: Black Bullets
Current groups: CC , OB , CS , raceTECH , RadioSA
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 4 years
How active are you in SAES?: always sir
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: chaos society is a criminal organization , i would like to join to gain more reputation around and to be known in every crime organization

In-game name: Villain
Account name: psytic
Nationality: Mauritian
Current gang: Underground Empire
Current groups: TMH
How long have you been playing in SAES?: I have been playing saes since mid 2017 but i have taken a lot of breaks.
How active are you in SAES?: I am active almost daily for hours.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I like the activity and the roleplay of the group. The group is also quite active and i would like to meet and learn from the experienced players from the group .I also think that i can help the group into accomplishing a lot of success

Hi, sorry for the delayed answers, but the HQ is still unsure about some people, thus we rather go slow so we can make sure that we do the best for the group.

@Nordo and @Gonza - both of you got great feedback so we decided to accept you, join our Discord server and feel free to wear the ChaoS tags. The rest of the applicants are still in voting phase, we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for being patient.

I'd like to use this post to thank every single criminal that came to yesterday's activity, as it was very clear that all we did was... just chaos. We got from taking over Bayside to hosting a bit of a "chaos party" in HLS base.
Here's a video that Andrew made during the activity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XDZIlYk2z4&feature=youtu.be

Here's a top moment (i forgot to just take a screenshot from F8, so not everyone can be seen in the screenshot, mb)
alt text

Here's a word of our coomander of the 31st regiment, the egy kid.
alt text

alt text
In-game name: Fasito.
Account name: Chinguitocorto.
Nationality: Argentinian.
Current gang: Navy Malistrip.
Current groups: N/A.
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 9 months.
How active are you in SAES?: I was inactive for a few days due to studies but now I have returned to my daily activity, I play 3-5 hours a day.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I would like to join because it is a group that has potential and a good future ahead of it, I really liked their role and because we are all criminals mainly. For my part I would like to offer my daily activity, post activity and help them financially if they need it, I also like to help people.

alt text
Application Format
In-game name: Netro
Account name: XxNetroxX
Nationality: Israel
Current gang: CripZ
Current groups: N/A
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 2 years ago
How active are you in SAES?: Very good and in my spare time I always play MTA SAESRPG and post an activity in the forum every day and I am always active in the game i play 5-7 hours a day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Because i want to learn more new skills and get an nice reputatino
from this Group

alt text
In-game name: LightSide
Account name: medamine1919
Current gang: The Company
Current groups: San Andreas studio, Global express trucking
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 10 or 11 months
How active are you in SAES?: I play daily around 5 or 6 hours
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I would like to join this group because I always see Chaos activity around san Andreas and I want to upgrade my reputation and I really liked the chaos role, I also think I will have new friends there.