How active are you in SAES?: i nolife saes 24/7
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: cuz prfnsl actif and 31

~[In-game name:]~(sienna) Peyraa
~[Account name:]~(sienna) fragoder
~[Current gang:]~(sienna) Los INKAS
~[Current groups:]~(sienna) -
~[How long have you been playing in SAES?:]~(sienna) Since 2016
~[How active are you in SAES?:]~(sienna) I try to enter at least one hour daily
~[Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?:]~(sienna) The group is new and I want to help with everything I can, I liked Chaos Roleplay, and I always wanted to join in a criminal group

First of all, thanks to everyone that wished us good luck, we appreciate it. We'll definitely take our time and develop even further, till we fit all of the group requirements.

Now, we're still discussing the most of our current applicants, but as of now, our members seem to be sure about those.
Nulgath, Icecold and Radio (retard with a troll app), you're accepted. Join our Discord for further information.
The rest of the applicants will be answered soon, consider this as Pending.

In-game name: Aveyro
Account name: sayebelpropyakhra123
Current gang: The Company
Current groups: Rooftop Koreans
How long have you been playing in SAES?: I've been playing SAES for 3 years
How active are you in SAES?: I login everyday
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: This group got many experianced
players & respectfull etc.. , and I liked its role , as I like crime life , so I wanted to try to join.

In-game name: Baphomet
Account name: qweasd2
Current gang: Black~Bullets
Current groups: Outbreak, Cuban Cars, LoungeVC, rTech, Rooftop Koreans
How long have you been playing in SAES?: I played SAES 8 years ago for 3 years. However I took a long break. Now, I have been playing again 7 months.
How active are you in SAES?: I try to get into the game every day. On average, I stay in the game for 5-6 hours. It drops to 2 hours on my busy days and can go up to 8 hours on my free days.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: To tell the truth, I looked at the team who founded it and was in it. Some of them are friends or people I know, see, and like. I would be very happy to be in this group with them and to assist while the group grows.

In-game name: Napier
Account name: jacknapier
Current gang: Black Bullets
Current groups: None
How long have you been playing in SAES?: I've been playing in SAES since 2010. I played a lot at 2010-2014 and came back this year.
How active are you in SAES?: I play every day, mostly between 14:00 and 22:00 server time.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: First of all, great RP opportunity, roleplaying in Chaos Society looks enjoyable and interesting. I would like to RP as a part of the team. Also future of this group seems very promising thanks to your group roster. I believe I can contribute to this group in the best way I can.

In-game name: Mode
Account name: byforce
Current gang: Black~Bullets
Current groups: Rooftop Koreans
How long have you been playing in SAES?: I've been playing in SAES since 2010. I was inactive between 2014-2020. So I have been playing again for 7 months.
How active are you in SAES?: I play every day like 3-5 hours but for weekends I play approximately ~8 hours.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Firstly I'm interested to be in the group such as Chaos Society that has good RP and also good members. To be frank, I'll be glad to be part of this family since it has a huge potantial to grow. I would like to be a good part of this family from the beginning to dedicate myself for its rising.

In-game name: Trap
Account name: Trap01
Current groups: Sky-Diving Organization , Global Express Trucking Company , World Farming Supply
How long have you been playing in SAES?: one year i believe. However, i had a periods of inactivity.
How active are you in SAES?: I play daily.
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I believe the best place for me to advance in my career is with a stable and well-respected Group. Chaos Society which is known for respected members and its mission. I want to be part of a Group where I can continue to use and expand my skills.Furthermore,I've done bad and good things and I believe I get experiences from these.

In-game name: Vynee
Account name: MotazAttia
Current gang: @Navy-Malistrip
Current groups: San Andreas Studios, The Motor Heads.
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 7 Months
How active are you in SAES?: 4/7 6-8H
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: first of all I'm interested to join Chaos Society and be one of you I would like your role and I like Criminale's life so I wanted to try myself to join.

Hello it's your favorite member responding here.

Starting off with @Rythm Outstanding positive opinions and voting from our members, Nothing much to say welcome aboard.!

@Napier Accepted as well welcome to the group mate ^^

@baphomet amk are you going to join every group that I am in? Jokes aside welcome brother accepted.

@Aveyro Welcome aboard brother accepted.

@Trap Welcome accepted.

@Morde welcome abi accepted.

@M9co Sadly things are not in your favor try again in a specific amount of time. Perhaps after you hang out with us so we might change our opinions about you Denied

@Vynee @Nicoo @Peyraa Pending for now.

That's it for today. alt text

alt text

• In-game name: Maksim & expedition

• Account name: cnegovik

• Current gang: The company

• Current groups:
    Global Express Trucking,
    Cunning Stunts
    The Motor Heads

• How long have you been playing in SAES?: since 2013 but inactive 4-5 years

• How active are you in SAES?: I spend 4-5 hours playing this game

• Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I like the role of this group and I also want to make more friends and communicate with them

alt text
Application Format
In-game name: M|VenusX, M|Jonny.Scott, M|30.03.2019
Account name: SomeOne1208
Current gang: ~ Medellin Cartel ~
Current groups: Cunning Stunts
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 5 years but losing 4 accounts.. with this one im playing 1 year
How active are you in SAES?: I'm Very active in SAES, Staying by 7+ hours per day..
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Because im Interested about your group/gang..

@Medo12 your application was DENIED, Our HQs simply do not know you that well. However, we still see potential in you and we'd like you to reapply in 4 days during which you will show us enough of yourself to hopefully convince us that you are ready to be one of us

In-game name: Hetler
Account name: Pasquale12
Current groups: LoungeVC/TMH/GxT/WFS/SDO
How long have you been playing in SAES?: Almost 3years
How active are you in SAES?: 4-6h per day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: honestly i liked this group from the name "chaos"xD also i wanna join group like that with role like that .. i want to be part of this group because i'm useful and skilled ! i can help a lot

@Cappo said in Chaos Society | Official Topic:

In-game name: NavyM>fenteR90^
Account name: fenter1
Current gang: Navy Malistrip
Current groups: Q-Dance, Rooftop Koreans and SACT
How long have you been playing in SAES?: idk since 2015 I guess
How active are you in SAES?: 2 hours daily (mostly depends)
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Because its group full of prfsnl and chads like me

In-game name: TITCH
Account name: TITCH
Current gang: The outfit
Current groups: SDO
How long have you been playing in SAES?: 4months
How active are you in SAES?: 8h hours per day
Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Well .. firstly i'm active player and i have a good knowledge about our server .. i got many skills from my current gang .. i can be useful and i liked this group so much .. he has a good concept & Role .. and i wanna be part to help and pushing for being the best