Trainees

Cappo

Now, that's a topic I was planning to do before, but right now, I'm sure I want to state my opinion and actually at least try making the others have respect for the trainees... well, at least some of them.

So, I'll start with that happened to me today. The Server was pretty empty, there was none around, it was like 6:30 and pretty much everyone that was awake was in LVx. There were a couple of trainees, as well as some Official Squad members like me, and some gang members. So, I was chilling and listening to music, looking at the others, as a trainee got his obviously brand new jeep around LVx, so he was asking in the mainchat how to upgrade it, which is the best car to buy and many other things that a guy that uses his brain would ask. So, some nice players kept answering him and suggesting him what to buy, as he was just a trainee with 6 hours of gameplay. I was so surpised and happy that there are still new people joining the server and looking for some fun, I was even happier, seeing the others not being assholes and suggesting him stuff. So, while he was typing stuff, he parked his jeep in LVx, while he was in it. a CDC Member (Wolfy) clearly got near him and stole his vehicle, as he obviously left it unlocked. Now, I'll continue and then I'll clear everything regarding that Gang Member. So, the trainee got his M4 and started shooting at his own jeep, because it's being stolen. Now, if we need to check this out, this is clear DM towards from the Trainee's side, but... what was he supposed to do? He is having 6 hours on, he has no idea what does DM mean and also I'm sure he has never, never read the rules, which is pretty normal, none reads the rules within his first 10 hours of gameplay. So, I'd like to mention that the same thing happened to me, but with another Trainee back then when I had like 15 hours gameplay. A trainee got my car and I started shooting towards it, obviously an admin was spectating me, because Nicus warped to me immediately, which is normal. Now, the first thing that Nicus asked was "Do you speak Engllish" and such on, which is a great example how it should be proceeded, instead of adminjailing right away. So, I expressed myself, told him that shouldn't be acceptable and stealing cars like that shouldn't be allowed, Nicus did understand me and didn't adminjail me, as I pretty much deserved it. He saw that I'm new, so he just made me read the rules, and that's the time I did it. That's how it should be proceeded.

As I went off-topic, I want to clear off the stuff happened with him. There were no admins online at this time. So, the trainee kept shooting as then, Wofly stopped and like every other 10 yrs old kid, typed in mainchat "reported for dm cry now :", with some more gramatic mistakes, that I can't remember. Now, do you think that's how we should welcome a new player in the server? If that's the way, we won't get any new players for the next fucking years and more and more people will be going inactive. So, the trainee defended himself with the normal excuses "But you stole my car" etc. Of course, Wofly kept being salty as hell saying stuff like "yes, keep crying :, I took ss", of course with even more gramatic mistakes, I mean, some players around don't even know what "Past Simple" is. So, I got in the situation and defended the Trainee, telling Wolfy that I'll talk with some CDC HQ about his totally immature, disrespectful and what more. Of course, he kept being salty with me saying stuff like "yes, go in discord and contact killer and cry more :*". Wow. I had nothing else to do, so I actually got in CDC Discord and already contacted Julio. Even more, that's not Wofly's first some kind of rule-break, like 1 week before he was in an unclimbable roof near LVX and he sniped all the cops and cops' vehicles that were crossing, of course, no cop was chasing him, they were going to their duty tasks, but he was just sniping them there. As I can't prove this, I don't demand any adminjails or anything, just saying the truth. If any CDC members wants proof, I can get to the person that we were patrolling, he will say the truth.

As for the Trainee, he's not a friend of mine, that was my first time seeing him.

So, this is enough for Wolfy, I hope CDC HQ will take action for him, as for doing that much shit, most likely the best thing to do is a kick from the gang, that behavior towards me and some other officers, towards the new players in the server is totally unacceptable for any gang. As I didn't take screenshots in the game, I'd to show you his reaction right after I joineded the CDC Server.

http://prntscr.com/klic8l

Nothing more to talk about this dude, I'll talk with some CDC HQ about him via PM.

Now, about the Trainees. I'm totally sure that like 80% of the trainees are retarded and they're here to troll, or their braincells aren't enough to actually pay attention what they should do. I mean, like, there are usually ~2 and even more Trainees in LVX that are arresting people with 1-2 stars, officers with 1-2 stars and when you tell them something, they either ignore, or do like every other 10 yrs old "go cry someone else, kid".

But think about the other trainees that are actually using their brains, like the example I've given in the beggining. We need to support and help that kind of new players, that are actually interested in the Server, but didn't know a thing, I mean, when there are no admins on, the players can take action and help them out with answering their questions, driving them around SA and teaching them new staff that will help them improve and enjoy their gameplay experience. Also, here, I'm not talking only about the Trainees, I'm talking about the new Criminals as well as the new Civilians etc., whenevr you're free and someone is curious, teach them some stuff, help them out, show them some badass bases of any Official Squads or Gangs and help them improve.

Now, thank you for reading, I'd like to read down your comments about the topic!

Stealing someone's unlocked car is not rulebreaking.
Shooting your own car that was stolen by someone else is not rulebreaking.
CDC members acting like 12yos is not something unusual, but also not rulebreaking.
Overall, people could be a bit more polite and less retarded in general but this is SAES and it's likely not possible.

He didnt say you deathmatched, Wolfy. He said you reported a trainee for shooting his own car which you stole. Stop being cunts trying to get others in trouble. Shooting your own car after its been stolen is not deathmatching.

CDC wouldn't dare rulebreak, that's absurd!

They've not been warned by GM's on 4 occasions for it, who said that!?

Can't believe this slander smh..

Hells Soldi.. - I mean CDC are an upstanding gang, never break a rule and not full of idiot Brazillians.

Outrageous accusations!

First of all, DR0T, I never stated those are rulenreaks. The only time I mentioned rolebreaking in my topic is about the thing with the uncliambable roof, but as I stated in there, I have no proof for that, so I can't blame anyone about that, yet I just wanted to say it.

I won't answer to some of the comments, but a huge thanks to @Human_ that is the only one that obviously have read all of the topic.
Wolfy, we all know that "sorry" isn't honest and you've written it in here, because your attitude would've either resulted of a kick from CDC or a punishment in-game.

Second of all, I know I could've taken that just between me and the CDC HQ, but I really got pissed off. Wolfy clearly thought that his Gang will support him and he really thought that I'm the one that's wrong which pissed me off. Also stuff like "kid; cry" and many other stuff pissed me off as well. I can't stand that and even more, that just destroys the fun of the gameplay, as well as making it unenjoyable.

Now, I'd like to state that there's nothing personal between me and CDC. I've actually roleplayed with them a couple of times, and I'd see the gang isn't bad, but this guy totally destroyed it repotation. Even when I told him that what he does right now, would stop his whole Gang not succeed in reaching LVL4, yet he kept his annoying attitude on. As I said, nothing personal between me and CDC, I even want them to succeed in what they're doing, but action should be taken for that kind of players.

Thanks for the fast and logical comment from @Human_ , doing his job amazingly there.
I guess there's nothing more to say about the topic, but at least check out the end I've written, it's regarding the new players and hopefully, it will help them improve faster and would enjoy the gameplay for them.

We're the ones that are making the others either have fun time, or not. It's all up to you. Be cool.

@cappo said in Trainees:

I won't answer to some of the comments, but a huge thanks to @Human_ that is the only one that obviously have read all of the topic.

@cappo said in Trainees:

DR0T, I never stated those are rulenreaks. The only time I mentioned rolebreaking in my topic is about the thing with the uncliambable roof

@cappo said in Trainees:

So, the trainee got his M4 and started shooting at his own jeep, because it's being stolen. Now, if we need to check this out, this is clear DM towards from the Trainee's side, but... what was he supposed to do? He is having 6 hours on, he has no idea what does DM mean and also I'm sure he has never, never read the rules, which is pretty normal, none reads the rules within his first 10 hours of gameplay.

Doesn't seem like you read it either, or have surprisingly short memory.