Denied by AA

Omar

@nicus said in Denied by AA:

how to dodge bullet, part one

if u really cared about the gang u would simply pm me or other HQ instead of making it public big momma drama, for now it simply proved we yet again should listen to our guts

whoever said i still care about the gang? I only admit that i had fun times with you guys but after what happened, i don't really give a fuck anymore. The funny thing is that you expect me to still care for the gang and its image meanwhile you spit in my face.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cheess said in Denied by AA:

@zaza said in Denied by AA:

its pretty dissapointing that AA denied a legendary player like @Omar who spent his 5-6 years in AA . He was one of the oldest member of AA and i believe its fault of @ILLUSION he doesnt want another arab in his gang .However i don't get why Omar still insist about that. its a game and you shouldn't care if they don't want you in .just do another stuffs to enjoy. Get couple of ur few friends and create a squad and let them feel the hell in SAES and camp their base 24/7 .

alt text

Says the one who got denied for AA either.. You guys should start a squad together!! xD
I'd love to join your patrols as AAPD! We could hang out in AA base, sure, sounds fun.

When did i get denied from AA ? :D

@Omar said in Denied by AA:

how to dodge bullet, part one

if u really cared about the gang u would simply pm me or other HQ instead of making it public big momma drama, for now it simply proved we yet again should listen to our guts

whoever said i still care about the gang? I only admit that i had fun times with you guys but after what happened, i don't really give a fuck anymore. The funny thing is that you expect me to still care for the gang and its image meanwhile you spit in my face.

He was talking about before you dug your hole deeper mate.

@zaza said in Denied by AA:

its pretty dissapointing that AA denied a legendary player like @Omar who spent his 5-6 years in AA . He was one of the oldest member of AA and i believe its fault of @ILLUSION he doesnt want another arab in his gang .However i don't get why Omar still insist about that. its a game and you shouldn't care if they don't want you in .just do another stuffs to enjoy. Get couple of ur few friends and create a squad and let them feel the hell in SAES and camp their base 24/7 .

alt text

alt metni

@Omar sad, wish it was omar i knew 4 years ago, miss that chill dude i could laugh about anything ;)

You kicked me out of the gang when i managed to get in once , pretty sure you didn't miss that dude at the time, i seriously wish i could be the chill dude who could just laugh it off but I don't think i can tolerate this nonsense anymore.

I remember the first time I did apply for a gang was for AA and I got Denied + Black list by Canelas :) but really in that time was good for me that
to Learn more in game and have more friends, knowing what best gang for me @omar try to have more friends until you know what best gang for you GL bro don't take it personally its only game we enter for have fun with all
alt text

@Law said in Denied by AA:

I remember the first time I did apply for a gang was for AA and I got Denied + Black list by Canelas :) but really in that time was good for me that
to Learn more in game and have more friends, knowing what best gang for me @omar try to have more friends until you know what best gang for you GL bro don't take it personally its only game we enter for have fun with all
alt text

AAFK

@Omar you left the gang all by yourself to join ssb and later on other gang, i remember every person i kicked from the gang and you are not on that list

Shortly after ssb got closed i was added to the gang again by bartman but then you kicked me and said that i needed to apply. You may not remember this because this was probably 2 years ago but i remember it very clearly because it was a shock to me to hear these words coming from you. I remember i kept close when i was in ssb so how come you needed me to apply , it just doesn't make any sense to me anymore.