Cold's Application

Cold

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: [ThC]Cold

Account name: goni1895

Country of residence Tunisia

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 600h but I forget since when I joined

Current S/G/C and rank: The Company [lvl 2]

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I got an adminjail cuz my brother killed a random ppls in game without no reason

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)
San Andreas Medic is a group of medics that help people around san andreas by healing them and even reviving them, you can take your ambulance and patrol with your partners around the whole city to make sure that people are doing well and living easier when you are near them. Also you can rp in the group

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Daryl

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnnyEnglish (leader) / Griffin (vl)

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I think 30 min ig

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Paramedics are not supposed to jailbreaking

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not use /revive on store robberies or Heal Criminals inside, Don't ever enter the marker of the SR, you can just take your Ambulance and standby.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Ofc

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I sould respect him and take his order

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I like to join this group today cuz my dream In real life is joining the medics team but I'm 17yo now I can't In real life that's why I'm applying to get the experience In game

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? raging sometimes my ping too and some fps drop In game

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I can be helpfull, I'm active member and I'm a loyal person