Maksim's Application

Maksim

Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Maksim

Account name: cnegovik

Country of residence Russia Moscow

Primary Language: Russian

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I started playing in 2013 but was inactiv for almost 7 years and now I decided to back because there were problems with the pc

Current S/G/C and rank: ~[The_Company]~(ABABAB) (2 lvl )

Other RP groups you're in:
~[Global Express Trucking]~(DC3005)
~[Cunning Stunts]~(FFB266)

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/a

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: to be honest I already forgot for what reasons I received punishments but Im remember exactly the last one it was for a fake report

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM - is the group that now and earlier also treats people, they are in the state of San ndreas to this day, this is the only group that is responsible for medicine in the city and in the villages

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JonnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: probably as long a month but I do not know for sure

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: medics are not supposed to jb guys / peoples

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not using /revive on SR and or heal criminals inside

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Sure

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will accept it and will try to figure out how to do it even better

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I thought a lot of time or rather its about 2 months but then I decided and here you see the results!!

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? For my view I do not see any weakness on me but the others have a better view for sure

Strenghts - I am very good at driving an ambulance and answering calls quickly to save people's lives

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I can offer a very good media archive of various activities as well as rp, I can help my partners with any problems that I know the answers to

alt text
alt text
Roleplay# 1
Participants: @M7mDGr7 and @Maksim
Story Today I was just patrolling the streets of LV and I received a call from an unknown number it turns out it was an injured person he went to the store and can't move and I recognized his cordinates and went to help after a short road I immediately realized where he was and went when I arrived at the meeting place I was shocked by what I saw this man it turns out that he just pinched the nerves of his foot and could Not move I quickly corrected it and asked if he needed help? he refused I said goodbye and went on patrol
Screenshots: (https://imgur.com/a/56iGWg9)
alt text

• 2 weeks later...