[SUGGESTION] Turf for Cops

FoxZilla

Question

Same zones will stay but It will be speical for cops the command may be /defense or something like that. Which squad makes most arrest their color will stay at their zone. Stats can restart every month. It will increase police side interest and It will be fun script.

About Reset the stats

• Every Week

• Every Month

• Every 3 months

• Every 6 months

• Every year

• Without Reset

About Turf Zones
If the area turns to neutralized no one will need reset.

• It can be turn to squad color

• It can be neutralized area.

Zone colors
If zone colors turns to squad color we have to option

• If you do 100 arrest at the turf Zone you will take the Zone

• or Which squad makes most arrest their color will stay but if you do that sometimes Zones need reset.

The number of arrests required to get the zone color
If we choose "If you do 100 arrest at the turf Zone you will take the Zone" This option, We have 3 more option.

• 100 arrest

• 50 arrest

• Or share your opinion.

20 answers to this question

I would like cops had the ability to somehow take part on turfs to neutralize them, lowering the progress of on-going ones and being able to start a turf which incase cops won, would be neutralized and wouldn't be owned by anyone. Also for the fun of it I would actually go more with kills than arresting though. Also would be nice if there were peds in each turf depending on what gang owns them and make them dissapear if turf is neutralized.

@Henry said in [SUGGESTION] Turf for Cops:

I would like cops had the ability to somehow take part on turfs to neutralize them, lowering the progress of on-going ones and being able to start a turf which incase cops won, would be neutralized and wouldn't be owned by anyone. Also for the fun of it I would actually go more with kills than arresting though. Also would be nice if there were peds in each turf depending on what gang owns them and make them dissapear if turf is neutralized.

Yes It can be like that too its great idea. thanks for opinion

@Mohamed-Mostafa said in [SUGGESTION] Turf for Cops:

I don't fuckin understand why would a fuckin stupid idiot maniac crazy criminal vote on this suggestion, This suggestion is for cops lol, I vote yes, More fun, More players

Because if it's getting involved into criminals turfs to neutralize them then of course we will give our opinion, otherwise I see no point of only cops turfs, because it makes no sense.

@WenDo said in [SUGGESTION] Turf for Cops:

I don't fuckin understand why would a fuckin stupid idiot maniac crazy criminal vote on this suggestion, This suggestion is for cops lol, I vote yes, More fun, More players

Because if it's getting involved into criminals turfs to neutralize them then of course we will give our opinion, otherwise I see no point of only cops turfs, because it makes no sense.

None mentioned the criminals turfs into this suggestion, This suggestion is for cops turfs only I guess

@Leb said in [SUGGESTION] Turf for Cops:

You didn't even participate in a friendly lounge match because of the "c bug" possibility and you want to join in turf wars ?

If you didnt read my suggestion let me say what did I say? Its about arresting not killing each other. Also Using a bug is just a weakness. If you dont have any opinion about this suggestion dont share it at there.

@Manny said in [SUGGESTION] Turf for Cops:

Make cops headshotable there, then maybe

Its about just arresting criminals we are already doing it. Just it will be more fun. You may didnt understand me. I will explain one more time for you too. Its about arresting not killing each other.

None mentioned the criminals turfs into this suggestion, This suggestion is for cops turfs only I guess

Yes its still at the decision stage so It may be neutralize the area too but I think It should be problem for criminals too becuase when other gangs takes the turf zone it will be same think.

@Henry said in [SUGGESTION] Turf for Cops:

Yea sure, its not like when there re 30 criminals on turfs, u need only few cops to totally cleanese thoose criminals xDD For me thing is simple, cops for me can even be able to take a zones, but without tazer and nightstick ;p

I agree with what @Henry said, especially the peds part. I would also like to add that cops should prioritize killing the criminals instead of arresting them as that would allow more fun and we already have plenty of other events and activities where we arrest criminals. Make it so cops can get headshoted and cops also get the ability to headshot. Making it so cops prioritize killing instead of arresting would make this suggestion more acceptable to the criminals.

@KrugeR said in [SUGGESTION] Turf for Cops:

I agree with what @Henry said, especially the peds part. I would also like to add that cops should prioritize killing the criminals instead of arresting them as that would allow more fun and we already have plenty of other events and activities where we arrest criminals. Make it so cops can get headshoted and cops also get the ability to headshot. Making it so cops prioritize killing instead of arresting would make this suggestion more acceptable to the criminals.

if cops will be headshotable im tottaly in.

@FoxZilla said in [SUGGESTION] Turf for Cops:

Same zones will stay but It will be speical for cops the command may be /defense or something like that. Which squad makes most arrest their color will stay at their zone.

Bump topic updated

:::

Zone colors
If zone colors turns to squad color we have to option

• If you do 100 arrest at the turf Zone you will take the Zone

• or Which squad makes most arrest their color will stay but if you do that sometimes Zones need reset.

The number of arrests required to get the zone color
If we choose "If you do 100 arrest at the turf Zone you will take the Zone" This option, We have 3 more option.

• 100 arrest

• 50 arrest

• Or share your opinion.

:::

Added

@Ban said in [SUGGESTION] Turf for Cops:

Next suggestions, bankrobbery for cops and taser for criminals ?

Making some new things can bring competition or it can bring more fun to cop side.I think Making the turf zone neutral will be good for both sides.

Also,

Same zones will stay but It will be speical for cops the command may be /defense or something like that. Which squad makes most arrest their color will stay at their zone. Stats can restart every month. It will increase police side interest and It will be fun script.

if we bring that script cop side can be more active and there will be competition at cop side.
but neutral will be better so I will change the topic.