Lucks'n Company

Yoda

@punchline said in Lucks'n Company | Recruitment Open:

Application Form
Nickname: Punchline
Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): Oi, I'm Eren. Im 14 and livin in stanbul. I like to always stay as a gamer also with playing games it is one of best parts of my hobbies.
How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? It is gotta be 250 or 240 hrs.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I actually didn't get banned from saes. But saes was my first MTA roleplay experience so, wasn't read any rules of server when was newbie.. I have so much roleplay exp for other games but MTA is complately different think.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: I'm not part of a any group. This is my first group app i guess.
What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? Shoting, Driving, K.Typing) , and im not sure but im a cool not so much stunter badass pilot.
What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? Plane and car stunt. Im not sure about my other weaknesses mean guess idk them if they. But as Gencebay says "People can't be unweakness (for eng)"
Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Absolutely Yup.
How many hours do you play on average daily? More than 2-3.
How often do you visit the forums? Per 1-2 dayz.
Roleplay (out of 10): 6 or 7
English (out of 10): 6
Driving (out of 10): 8
Answer the following questions
Why do you want to join Lucksn Company? I've like this g's style and wan"TED" to be part of this. I always like food and thinks else like them.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? Just saw this from ted's forum profile.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, Sure.
In your own words, define roleplay: Acting, bein as real life. For example: f you are Cop u gotta trans all cop thinks as role and play.
In your own words, define DM: Killing or ranovering people without no reason. (This rule is importanest rules for every single roleplay games'n server.)
In your own words, define teamwork: Working with team. Copy what a groups's leader says and don't move without your tam. As like bone and meat.

Thank you for your interesting to joining Lucks'n Company. Our HQ team has reviewed your application and decided to give you a negative feedback. You can send re-application in 2 weeks since now. Your status ~[Denied]~(red).

Top Brass of Lucks'n company

Nickname: Rowdy
Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): My name is Hasan I'm 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of . You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope HQs like my application and wish see me in
How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? 5 years
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? N/A
Please list your current group memberships on the server: Cunning Stunts - The Motor Heads
What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? My strengths I drive very nice car and I was guilty for a very long time so I use very good guns
What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? My weaknesses. It is very difficult to use the boat , I can not use it on an airplane, but I try to improve myself
Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Yes there is
How many hours do you play on average daily? 6 - 7 hours
How often do you visit the forums? 9 - 10
Roleplay (out of 10): 7 / 10
English (out of 10): 8 / 10
Driving (out of 10): 9 / 10
Why do you want to join Lucksn Company? Because it's strong group in server,and have many good HQ
Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? No one recommended it
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes sure.
In your own words, define roleplay: acting like real life
In your own words, define DM: killing another player for no reason
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is done with more than one person and is very important

Application Form
Nickname:Paradox
Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs):Hello my name is Gurkay, i am 19 year old boy who likes games i would like to play good games but sadly i have potato PC so i cant play any i dont have anything to tell about my self thats all i can say
How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? More than 4 years
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?Nope
Please list your current group memberships on the server:IAC-TMH-KTN-
What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)?My strengts are i am calm guy i wont get mad for everything especially when someone fucks up RP. My strengts in game is i am good roleplayer and mature guy i wont troll in any RPs
What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)?I said 'i am calm i wont get mad for everything' but when i get mad noone can stop me that is the my worst weakness
Do you have access to TS3 or Discord?Yes , i have them both
How many hours do you play on average daily?around 12 hour
How often do you visit the forums?Usually i visit forum
Roleplay (out of 10):9/10
English (out of 10):9/10
Driving (out of 10):10/10
Why do you want to join Lucksn Company?First of all Lucks'n Company's role is unique in server and i believe Lucks'n Company can have future and i can enjoy with members
Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who?Yes,Carter gave me idea to apply
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?Yes Ofc
In your own words, define roleplay:Roleplaying is act out or perform the part of a person or character, for example as a technique in training or cop/crim
In your own words, define DM:Deathmatching is breaking rules and shooting people for no reason
In your own words, define teamwork:Teamwork is the best way to succes something it's working with a friend with in cooperation and succesing it

Application Form
Nickname: Coffler
Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): My name is Hossam I am 20 years old from Egypt. I have a technical diploma. I work in the field of clothing and my hobbies are swimming, diving and playing football. I am the youngest brother of one brother and I live in a coastal city in Egypt.
How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? since 2014
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No
Please list your current group memberships on the server:i'm not in another Groups
What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? Arresting,Shooting,Driving,Etc and more Else things.
What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? i'm working on myself to do not have any weaknesses points
Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Ido .
How many hours do you play on average daily? 5 to 10 Hours per day
How often do you visit the forums? about 5 to 8 per day
Roleplay (out of 10): 7/10
English (out of 10): 6/10
Driving (out of 10): 7/10
Why do you want to join Lucksn Company? I want to be an individual from this company, because I want to provide my services and make my best efforts to provide food and drink and a clean environment for the health of customers.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? yes, Ted recommend me to apply to LC.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes, i do.
In your own words, define roleplay: Is the real embodiment of personality or representation of characters, and live in it as life and realism.
In your own words, define DM: the DeathMatch, killing other people without reason it's not allowed and there is a punishment if you did it.
In your own words, define teamwork: the working style of a team, a group of individuals working together to achieve a common goal.

@rowdy35 said in Lucks'n Company | Recruitment Open:

Nickname: Rowdy
Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): My name is Hasan I'm 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of . You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope HQs like my application and wish see me in
How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? 5 years
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? N/A
Please list your current group memberships on the server: Cunning Stunts - The Motor Heads
What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? My strengths I drive very nice car and I was guilty for a very long time so I use very good guns
What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? My weaknesses. It is very difficult to use the boat , I can not use it on an airplane, but I try to improve myself
Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Yes there is
How many hours do you play on average daily? 6 - 7 hours
How often do you visit the forums? 9 - 10
Roleplay (out of 10): 7 / 10
English (out of 10): 8 / 10
Driving (out of 10): 9 / 10
Why do you want to join Lucksn Company? Because it's strong group in server,and have many good HQ
Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? No one recommended it
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes sure.
In your own words, define roleplay: acting like real life
In your own words, define DM: killing another player for no reason
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is done with more than one person and is very important

Thank your for your interesting to joining Lucks'n Company. Our HQ team has reviewed your application and decided to give you a Positive feedback. Your Status ~[Accepted]~(lime,lime)

@paradox said in Lucks'n Company | Recruitment Open:

Application Form
Nickname:Paradox
Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs):Hello my name is Gurkay, i am 19 year old boy who likes games i would like to play good games but sadly i have potato PC so i cant play any i dont have anything to tell about my self thats all i can say
How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? More than 4 years
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?Nope
Please list your current group memberships on the server:IAC-TMH-KTN-
What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)?My strengts are i am calm guy i wont get mad for everything especially when someone fucks up RP. My strengts in game is i am good roleplayer and mature guy i wont troll in any RPs
What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)?I said 'i am calm i wont get mad for everything' but when i get mad noone can stop me that is the my worst weakness
Do you have access to TS3 or Discord?Yes , i have them both
How many hours do you play on average daily?around 12 hour
How often do you visit the forums?Usually i visit forum
Roleplay (out of 10):9/10
English (out of 10):9/10
Driving (out of 10):10/10
Why do you want to join Lucksn Company?First of all Lucks'n Company's role is unique in server and i believe Lucks'n Company can have future and i can enjoy with members
Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who?Yes,Carter gave me idea to apply
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?Yes Ofc
In your own words, define roleplay:Roleplaying is act out or perform the part of a person or character, for example as a technique in training or cop/crim
In your own words, define DM:Deathmatching is breaking rules and shooting people for no reason
In your own words, define teamwork:Teamwork is the best way to succes something it's working with a friend with in cooperation and succesing it

Thank your for your interesting to joining Lucks'n Company. Our HQ team has reviewed your application and decided to give you a Positive feedback. Your Status ~[Accepted]~(lime,lime)

@coffler said in Lucks'n Company | Recruitment Open:

Application Form
Nickname: Coffler
Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): My name is Hossam I am 20 years old from Egypt. I have a technical diploma. I work in the field of clothing and my hobbies are swimming, diving and playing football. I am the youngest brother of one brother and I live in a coastal city in Egypt.
How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? since 2014
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No
Please list your current group memberships on the server:i'm not in another Groups
What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? Arresting,Shooting,Driving,Etc and more Else things.
What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? i'm working on myself to do not have any weaknesses points
Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Ido .
How many hours do you play on average daily? 5 to 10 Hours per day
How often do you visit the forums? about 5 to 8 per day
Roleplay (out of 10): 7/10
English (out of 10): 6/10
Driving (out of 10): 7/10
Why do you want to join Lucksn Company? I want to be an individual from this company, because I want to provide my services and make my best efforts to provide food and drink and a clean environment for the health of customers.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? yes, Ted recommend me to apply to LC.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes, i do.
In your own words, define roleplay: Is the real embodiment of personality or representation of characters, and live in it as life and realism.
In your own words, define DM: the DeathMatch, killing other people without reason it's not allowed and there is a punishment if you did it.
In your own words, define teamwork: the working style of a team, a group of individuals working together to achieve a common goal.

• 3 weeks later...

Application Form
Nickname: DaLIIII
Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): My name is mohamed ali , I am 16 years old. I live in tunisia , I study in the high school . I live with my parents. I have two sisters They are students too. On my free time, i play video games i predominately play multi theft auto because it is the Catholic that im attached to more than any other game. My hobby is playing handball and basketball. During leisure I read novels , story books an watch T.V.
How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? Since 2014
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? i Banned one time for the multiaccount. Well i play in the cyber cafe and many kids make account and thats why
Please list your current group: N/A memberships on the server: None
What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? Well I have long time playing a cop so im good at arrest . shootig and driving
What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? my weaknesses is driving a boat and Parchute Test
Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Yes i have discord
How many hours do you play on average daily? Well, I make new account after the ban so i have 60 Hour
How often do you visit the forums? 5 time in the day
Roleplay (out of 10):7/10
English (out of 10): 8/10
Driving (out of 10): 9/10
Why do you want to join Lucksn Company? First of all i like Lucks'n Role and i have a good friend in this groupe
Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? None
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes
In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay means acting like in real life , its the act of imitating the character and behaviour of someone who is different from yourself, for example pretending that im a police officer and ordering someone to pull over for
In your own words, define DM: deathmatching means shooting or killing other players without a clear reason , damaging other players vehicles , park killing and DM revenge are also classed as deathmatching and it is forbidden on the server.
In your own words, define teamwork: The teamwork is when the best thats what i can say work with your friends

• 5 months later...

Application Form
Nickname: CripZ*>Yokih
Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): Hello, First of all, My relly Name is Ali, I'm 18 years Old, I live in Morocco/Safi. I'm a man that he loves Play games, I bought My first computer 8 years ago, well that means that I started playing MTA sa 8 Years.
How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? 4 years
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I got banned Because i was an admin in another RPG server.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: BES
What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? As I said I'm an old player on MTA SA/SAES, so I have enough experience well it means That I'm good in RPlaying, I'm active, Mature and Loyal. Ans especialy I'm good in created Stories related with foods and drinks
What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? I'm a player Who hate something names as Lag because it it my reason that I lost parachuting test and I lost RP too. I'm a annoying player.
Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Ofc
How many hours do you play on average daily? I play only some hours in some days but in week end I'm active.
How often do you visit the forums? I vist forums everyday.
Roleplay (out of 10): 9/10
English (out of 10): 8.5/10
Driving (out of 10): 9.5/10
Why do you want to join Lucksn Company? As I said I'm good in creating stories rlated with group role and also I'm active, so I can Make this group active.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? none
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes
In your own words, define roleplay: Is to act with players like really life with using /me command.
In your own words, define DM: it's deathmatch and it means to kill players without any reasons. NOT ALLOWED.
In your own words, define teamwork: It's to work as team 2 players and more.