Hermes Network - Official Topic

Joey

Entrepreneurs - Networking - Delivering goods through on land and on water - Working on new technologies for PDs and high wanted criminal organizations - Security Agency providing security for civilians and criminals - Host events, giveaways and auctions - Helping citizens of SA.

What? This group is literally every group on SAES combined and thrown into one. You're just missing racers now.

@AkyZ said in Hermes Network - Official Topic:

Entrepreneurs - Networking - Delivering goods through on land and on water - Working on new technologies for PDs and high wanted criminal organizations - Security Agency providing security for civilians and criminals - Host events, giveaways and auctions - Helping citizens of SA.

What? This group is literally every group on SAES combined and thrown into one. You're just missing racers now.

Maybe that's the reason why 'Network' is in the name and why we've got multiple departments. We'll be considering the racers, thanks for your input.

I've read everything in the topic, I like how you could "brand" your identity in a few sentences.

However, you can't simply put "Network" on your name and have different RP roles especially if you are aiming to have a spawn in the end. Bear in mind that GM team is looking for unique idea.

Yes, idea being "unique" is a matter of perspective, for some people "network" idea can be very interesting for some not. It is all up to you, how you present it. For example, I am not sure what kind of things will your Technology Department do if you get your spawn, or without it.

But in the end, it has a potential to become a big venture, I like Business Department's role, it is very cool and unique, but due to lack of Stock market in SAES their main job will be doing real estate only. And the same goes to Marketing Department, it seems like their main job is to host events, so, what is the value you offer to the people of Marketing Department here? Why should people join Hermes's marketing department? To host events which they can already do themselves or something else?

It is good to see having entrepreneurial groups opening in the server. As you can see I had some negative and very positive comments in the end, but mostly I like the idea overall.

And if you have ideas about stock market thingy, I am also on it to create one in SAES. Hit me up and maybe we can start it together :)

@Assassin said in Hermes Network - Official Topic:

I've read everything in the topic, I like how you could "brand" your identity in a few sentences.

However, you can't simply put "Network" on your name and have different RP roles especially if you are aiming to have a spawn in the end. Bear in mind that GM team is looking for unique idea.

Yes, idea being "unique" is a matter of perspective, for some people "network" idea can be very interesting for some not. It is all up to you, how you present it. For example, I am not sure what kind of things will your Technology Department do if you get your spawn, or without it.

But in the end, it has a potential to become a big venture, I like Business Department's role, it is very cool and unique, but due to lack of Stock market in SAES their main job will be doing real estate only. And the same goes to Marketing Department, it seems like their main job is to host events, so, what is the value you offer to the people of Marketing Department here? Why should people join Hermes's marketing department? To host events which they can already do themselves or something else?

It is good to see having entrepreneurial groups opening in the server. As you can see I had some negative and very positive comments in the end, but mostly I like the idea overall.

And if you have ideas about stock market thingy, I am also on it to create one in SAES. Hit me up and maybe we can start it together :)

Thanks for your input, I've read it through and you've got valid points here and there.

We've got multiple departments, incharge of multiple roles, yes. However, it was told that if the group gets along and if it's going to be a big thing in the future, we can bring own made scripts with us. So regarding the Technology Department, I've got ideas in mind where the Technology Department can be useful. Such as controlling vehicles from a distance, for ex; Hacking vehicles, devices and other technical objects. Perhaps, if the SAES team agrees, implement brand new ideas regarding weapon additions. Such as scopes, bump stocks, etc. They are just ideas, we're currently in contact with the GM and we'll see how things develop from there.

Marketing Department, has the job to do the activities outside Hermes. Not inside, their task is to get Hermes known, by doing these activities and advertising the group in-game while the others do the rest inside Hermes.

Regarding the Business Department, we've gotten to the point where it's possible to do real estate (for now). The stock market thingy, we can talk about that. You can hit me up on discord to come up with something, I'm sure you've got plenty of decent ideas. Joey#9712

Why people should join us? We're only setting the stuff up right now. Meaning that this is just the top of the iceberg. I can not state the new stuff that we'd like to get implemented here, because it's classified for now. But we'll be coming up with an unique system which will interest people in joining Hermes and actually work for the group. People will have their own choice of joining a department and perform their job accordingly.

Not every departments name will be added to the spawns IF we get official. It'll probably go like this; Hermes CEO, Hermes Manager, Hermes Security, Hermes Employee. It's too much to add every department spawn.

Though, thanks again for your reply. This gave me the chance to re-analyse the stuff again and I hope that things are made up from here.