BMW e34

Warrior213

Question

alt text

Sup gangstas, today I wanna suggest you to replace default admiral with a really legendary car:BMWe34.
This car looks like it made for bad mafiosos straight from the factory. I guess it will perfectly fit in any gang, espicially in mafia gangs. As I think admiral must be replaced and buffed a bit cuz of his cost(1.200.000). A sultan costs 170k and it goes a lot faster plus his handling are much better.

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text

:::

https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cars/88558-bmw-e34.html

20 answers to this question

@Bartman said in BMW e34:

@Velona said in BMW e34:

A Mercedes-Benz would be better for Admiral imo

alt text

just add mercedes star on admiral = mercedes

who ever telling thats grandpa car fk u, u have no clue about cars & that comes from bmw fan : D

yeah lmao Admiral is clearly designed to be a no-copyright Mercedes in the original game but we're here talking about a possible BMW mod

Just remember the following has to be taken into consideration before adding it, it's not just adding a txd/dff model.

• Handling (if it overrides a "trash car", this will need to be adjusted to suit)

• The vehicle it's going to be replacing

• How it actually looks in-game (compared to photoshopped / shader modded pictures)

• How it interacts in-game (driver positioning, door count etc.)

• What sort of impact is this going to have on customising vehicles?

@DROT said in BMW e34:

I don't like the idea of placing it on Admiral, but it could be nice as replacement for some unused trash car. Admiral looks cool already

ik its other topic, but just add mercedes star to admiral = + 90% epic : D

also to this/other carmod topic: moonbeam most useless car ever in gta sa