Fire Department Application - KaNoX- 26-08-2020

alt text

• Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: KaNoX
Username: Valgitin
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: KaNoX
Current G/S: Navy Malistrip
Previous G/S: Undisputed Command Died, ICE I don't like it , Zebra not have Much Members online
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? I'm new
Current groups: - 1-San Andreas Medics 2-RaceTECH 3- All Load Trucking
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:Yes Adimjail by DM I killed a friend And I Report

Tell us something about yourself: I am a calm boy and I like to play RP games, fun and Latin

• Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal is to be a professional firefighter and be part of a team like San Andreas Fire Department
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes!

• Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Driving, Combat, Pilot.
What are your weaknesses? I don't know much English, parachute.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I see that the group is very good and I would like to be part of the SAFD team. They are very good firefighters and I want to learn more there.!

What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I'm not deciding

Applicant's signature: KaNoX
Date: 26-08-2020

alt text

Dear Mr. @KanoX

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Firefighter with the San Andreas Fire Department. We appreciate all of your hard work and determination towards such a risky and life-threatening career. Please continue to ride along with current Firefighters and post your activity as you've been doing, we will process your application as soon as possible.

Furthermore; Please join the SAFD Discord channel and request the Applicant role - this way you can keep informed about ride-along schedules and role-play scenarios hosted by the department.

Invite Code https://discord.gg/33vFJ77

Signed;
James "Aurora" Aran
~[Fire Lieutenant]~(maroon)

• 2 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
Division of Human Resources
14th September, 2020

Dear applicant @KanoX

Thank you for your interest in becoming a San Andreas Firefighter. After discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days. You can also ask for a test in 3 days.

alt text

We recommend you study the following;

1. Radio Codes and Operations that is in ~[RED]~(red) lettering.

2. SAFD Protocols

3. Roleplay knowledge/use, mainly with /me and /do commands

4. Firefighting/Medical Equipment and Gear

Most located in this forum; https://saesrpg.uk/topic/17508/san-andreas-fire-department/2

*We wish you best of luck!

Best regards;*

~[Supervisor Aurora
San Andreas Fire Department]~(red)

• 3 weeks later...