SAI - Contributions & Activity log

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: @AkyZ @Pika

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) None.

Other involved people: @FTH

Date, time and duration of activity: 18/05/2020, around 1 hour.

Activity type: Roadblock.

Activity Details: A roadblock in LV-LS highway, just for a document verification, such as driving licenses and ID cards.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Uoeht29

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: @Flippy10 @bas260 @Laza

Other involved people: @Bidrift @Turbo @MysticSwedish @Ram @ALIJR007 @Patrol @Final324

Date, time and duration of activity: May 18th, 2020

Activity type: Roleplay.

Activity Details: SAI were called via radio to roadblock in Flint County, west side of ALT's base, because there was a fire going on.
We had some curious civilians wanting to transpass the barriers but SAI officers, as Law forcers, just stopped them and keeped them on control.

Firefighters and medics were called to. Fortunatly, there wasn't any injured civilian. Fire started because a short circuit in a car.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/qp2FJNV

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Howard_Penkins (Bidrift)

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) N/A

Other involved people: N/A

Date, time and duration of activity: 18th of May 2020, 1900 HOURS GMT, 1 hour 50 minutes

Activity type: Patrol

Activity Details: Howard Penkins was actively patrolling around Interstate 125 (Las Venturas and Los Santos highway) under a Lincoln unit. Howard Penkins has put in custody a few reckless drivers and has issued few citations to speeders. After some time patrolling, Howard Penkins decided to give up his callsign and return to SAI Headquarters, ending his duty.

Screenshots:

:::

alt text

alt text
Involved SAI members: Hank_Clint (Epic)

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) N/A

Other involved people: Dali

Date, time and duration of activity: 19th of May 2020, 18:45PM, 30 minutes

Activity type: Roadblock

Activity Details: Captain Hank Clint was sat in his office, filling out some paperwork, as he got called by the headquarters, San Andreas Interceptors has been contacted by the state of Las Venturas to assist in an on-going maintenance work occurring at the Las Venturas - San Fierro highway.
In order to facilitate the traffic and the passage of the vehicles, San Andreas Interceptors, Captain, Hank Clint, took the cruiser, filled with the roadblock equipment in the trunk.
Arriving on scene, first thing first, Captain Clint went on and had a work with leading architect there. The workers were deployed in the middle of the road, working as hard as they can to finish their job as fast as possible.
An alternative temporary road has been provided for the passengers, and our job there was to shut down the road and indicate the new one.
Equipment has been set with the assistance of some workers from the ZIP, After that, local police forces reported on scene too, the traffic officers assisted us in directing the drivers and guiding them safely to pass the perilous road without any concern.

Screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/Zr56mDc.png

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: @Pika (Joseph Perez) and @Flippy10 (Thomas Flip)

Other involved people: @Spider

Date, time and duration of activity: 21/05/2020, during about one hour.

Activity type: Patrol around San Andreas.

Activity Details: As we were patrolling found 2 suspects. One was stopped near the airport, but he was just waiting for his plane to be fix so he could fly. The second one was one of the most wanted suspects in the area for drug dealing. After getting a confirmation os his ID we put him in custody, waiting for the trial, in the jail in SAI HQ.

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: @Flippy10 (Thomas_Flip) @bas260 (Thomas_Reed) @Wizax (Anduin_Wrynn) @Ardron (Ardwon_Dawson) @Henry (Henry_Hernandez) @Matthews (Riley_Crimson) @Niceez (Steven_Hayward)

Other involved people: @San-Andreas-Fire-Department @San-Andreas-Medics @NanoBob @Patrol @Sanfara (Jason_Jackson)

Date, time and duration of activity: May 23th, 2020

Activity Details: We were in SAI HeadQuarter when received an emergency call via radio from Las Venturas Airport's tower control, about requesting of "MAYDAY", we needed to clear San Fierro - Las Venturas highway for an emergency landing.

After the call via radio, we informed San Andreas Fire Dept. and San Andreas Medics to head fast as possible on the scene and bring some equipment with them.

The plane had a problem with one turbine, it just stopped and started appear some smoke there. While pilot were doing the emergency landing the turbine exploded and the fire started.
With the turbine's blow, the second turbine of the right wing got damaged too and the plane crashed while landing.

San Andreas Fire Dept. were stopping the fire with the Firefighter's Truck and after that they needed to use the chainsaw to open few access for medics tka eout the victims.

San Andreas Interceptors had to secure the perimeter and avoid to any more San Andreas citizen get damage by the smoke/fire/etc.

The plane's passengers got moved to Las Venturas Hospital to have a totally check up and take care of injured ones.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/0TIbxM2

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: @Pika (Joseph Perez) and @Flippy10 (Thomas Flip)

Other involved people: @Lamza

Date, time and duration of activity: 23/05/2020, during about half hour.

Activity Details: We started our daily patrol from the San Andreas Interceptors Headquarters and stopped by the highway to look for speeding. A civilian passed through us driving in zigzags, and we followed him until the exit of the highway. As we exited, he pulled over and was submited to an alchool test, that test was negative, he was not under the influence of any alchool nor narcotics as we could see. The problem was in the wheels, the direction system of the vehicle was broken as the civilian shown me. We accompanied the driver to the mechanic and kept patroling.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Joseph Perez and Sam Nake

Other involved people: @Rocoso @ItzMoha

Date, time and duration of activity: 24/05/2020, during about half hour.

Activity Details: Simple patrol around Las Venturas and a pull over. The civilian was then transported to the SAI HQ for custody. The rest of the roleplay can bee seen here: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/18635/profile-boblee-swagger/21?_=1590339089494
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Involved SAI members: Larson_Hopkins(AntiRug)

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) HSPD

Date, time and duration of activity: 25/05/2020 -- 37 minutes

Activity type: Speedcam checks on the highway. Routine stops.

Activity Details: Highway unit setup some speed-traps and conducted a few stops, then headed into the city for a regular drive through.

Screenshots: SS

Involved SAI members:
@Bozi @Matthews @AkyZ @FTH @Carter Shah, @JohnPrice

Other involved people:
CripZ>itsmoha, X|Destorx, Spider

Date, time and duration of activity:
27th of May 2020 about an hour and a half

Activity type:
Event

Activity Details:
This event started out as one without a LWS member but turned out into a big event where anyone who'd knock one of the SAI of their bikes got a cash reward. Multiple SAI were involved. Mostly Shah and I at the start. Later Matthews as LWS. Bozi, AkyZ, FTH, JohnPrice & Carter

Screenshots: (Spoilers and album link please)
https://imgur.com/a/4VgBQAm

alt text

Involved SAI members: James Aran (Aurora), Howard Penkins ( @Bidrift ), Sam Name ( @shah ) and Thomas Reed ( @bas260 )
Other Involved Officers; Officer Matthews ( @Matthews ) and Trooper Garcia

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) None

Date, time and duration of activity: May 31st, 2020; 16:25 to 18:25 (2 hours)
Activity type: Statewide Patrol

Activity Details: The patrol starts like any other, watching for speeders and reckless drivers in LV. We came across a reckless vehicle and attempted a 10-55 (Traffic Stop), but guess what the vehicle didn't pull over. Officer Matthews and I initiated the pursuit, leading to Bone County where the suspect crashed and ran. Officer Matthews was able to make the arrest after tazing the suspect - so we moved back to our spot in LV. At this point Matthews had to do other tasks, so I patrolled the outskirt highway where I located a group of people standing on one of the on-ramps. Contact was made to have them move from the highway at least three times - but they ignored my pleas and chose to keep blocking due to it being an "LWS Event". I made it clear that they just had to move to the side of the road, but they refused so I arrested two individuals for Failure to Comply. Returning to LVX I located a reckless Blue on Black Super GT - starting another 10-55 where the driver turned out to be clean, just in a hurry. He was let go with a warning and immediatley after I started a pursuit on a speeding vehicle. Of course the driver had better things to do and took off, so I called for assistance and Chief Reed was right around the corner. The driver got boxed in at LV Airport so I placed a spike strip to take him out on the exit approach...but the suspect caused an explosion and the pursuit was obviously Code 4 at that point...another patrol of Las Venturas led to a short vehicle pursuit - thankfully the driver stopped after a short chase, so I held him at gunpoint until backup arrived. When 10-12's got on scene I took the driver into custody and resumed patrol operations. 17:09 we had another pursuit, but the bad news is that the driver fled to TugaThugs Base and we were outnumbered. Officers managed to storm the base and arrest the individual before being taken down by fellow gang-mates. Traffic stops and various pursuits/999 interventions commenced for the 18:00 to 18:25 when the shift ended.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/RDhit6j

alt text

Involved SAI members: @AntiRug / @Jemmyx46

Date, time and duration of activity: 01/06/2020 -- 30 minutes

Activity type: Speedcam checks on the highway. City patrols.

Activity Details: The highways were fairly empty, so we ventured off into the cities for some routing drive through's. The day was very peaceful and not many violations were commited.

Involved SAI members:
Aurora, Yoav and I

Other involved people:
Sanfara, ZoRo, Nvidia

1st of May 2020, 2 hours

Activity type: <RP Patrol or General Activity (Roadblocks/Checkpoints)>
General Patrol but not a lot of people were willing to roleplay.

Activity Details:
As above sadly we pulled over one person.

Screenshots: (Spoilers and album link please)
https://imgur.com/a/I9Vyvqj

Involved SAI members:
Thomas_Reed

Other involved people:
None

2nd of May 2020, 50 minutes

Activity type:
General Patrol

Activity Details:
Patrolling and attempting roleplaying with community members. I responded to a 999 call in Whetstone. I arrived but it was not for roleplay and it was just because he wanted to be arrested.

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/vlDdnjc

Involved SAI members:
Thomas ''Bas'' Reed, John ''nividia'' Smith Denis ''FTH'' Denver

Other involved people:
None

3rd of May 2020, 4,25 hours

Activity type:
General Patrol

Activity Details:
Patrolling and attempting roleplaying with community members.

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/HcW3ls8

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Joseph Perez, Thomas Reed and others.

Other involved people: None.

Date, time and duration of activity: 04/06/2020, during about a hour.

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Involved SAI members: Joseph Perez, Thomas Reed and others.

Other involved people: None.

Date, time and duration of activity: 06/03/2020 from 14:12 to 15:44

Activity type: Statewide Patrol

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/H8UNYgl

alt text

Involved SAI members: BobLee_Swagger @rocoso

Other involved people: @Spanish
Date, time and duration of activity: 05/06/2020
Activity type: LS-LV RoadBlock

Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/1BwmzC9

alt metni

Involved SAI members: Denis_Denver @FTH

Other involved people: David_Webb @JasonBourne

Date, time and duration of activity: 06/06/2020

Activity type: General Patrol and Speedcheck.

Screenshots:

alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Michael_Sco, FTH, Joseph_Perez, Howard_Penkins, Denis_Denver, John_Smith, Steven_Hayward and Marion_Locke and @Jason lol. Others like Thomas_Reed, Jack_Walker and David_Wilkinson joined later on.

Other involved people: James_Phillison, [FBI]Final and [SAFD*]Ali

Date, time and duration of activity: 6th of May 2020. Duration over 1 hour.

Activity type: Roadblock between LS and LV Highway.

Activity Details:

Screenshots:

alt text

Involved SAI members: ( @Steddie Larry_Hopkins )

Divisions involved: None

Other involved people: -

Date, time and duration of activity: 07/06/2020, 2,5 hours.

Activity type: Patrol around SA, stationary at LS-LV.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Involved SAI members:
Sheriff Nick Wilde ( @Sanek ),
SPTU Deputies Jemain West ( @Jemmyx46 ), BobLee Swagger ( @Rocoso ), Riley Crimson ( @Matthews ) , Howard Penkins ( @Bidrift )
Sergeant Denis Denver ( @FTH ), Patrol Deputy Sam Nake ( @Shah ), Patrol Deputy John Smith ( @nvidia ), Patrol Deputy Larry Hopkins ( @Steddie ), Patrol Deputy Jason Letterman ( @Bizzle ), Patrol Deputy David Wilkson ( @Bart )
Chief of Police Thomas Reed ( @bas260 )
Police Commander Jason ( @Jason)

ALL DEPUTIES ARE INVOLVED IN EITHER ONE OR ALL OF THE EVENTS BELOW

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) SPTU.

Other involved people: ProCop Officer General ( @General ), < Assisted in the Bomb Roleplay
CLO General Jason ( @Jason ) < Main Hostile of the Bomb Roleplay
Chief Reporter Jonas ( @Jonas ) < Reporter during the Bomb Roleplay

The United States Secret Service - Agents Crockett, Jefferson, Thompson and the Director of Secret Service < Protected the White House during a small-scale riot

Mr. Delwin Dawson < Organizer of the White House Riot

Date, time and duration of activity: June 7th, 2020
Activity type: 1 Riot Roleplay - 1 Roadblock small RP - and 1 Largescale Bomb RP

Activity Details:

Details for the White House Riot;
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/4pkhueq

Well we here at SAI had an eventful day. Multiple deputies were on and patrolling the various streets of San Andreas when I started my shift with a few Deputies. I got word from a private source that a possible riot was being set-up at the Los Santos Government Building at 14:55. I arrived on scene and made contact with the individual - Mr. Delwin Dawson. When I spoke with him, the claims was that he was protesting "Alien Lives Matter" in lieu of a recent Desert Eagles situation. He reassured me that it was a peaceful encounter, so I asked him to stay on the sidewalk while I monitored the area and his actions. He than began calling friends and visitors to join his riot so I quickly established a perimeter and contacted the Secret Service and various Police Departments. At 15:20 multiple units from the State Interceptors and LSPD arrived for scene control. It got eventful quickly as one arrest was made at 15:19 due to a protester throwing a live grenade into the crowd of officers...further on we had a medical situation where a protester couldn't breathe - so LS Medical and the SAFD arrived to assist. It didn't help that multiple trucks rammed through the secured perimeter and caused havoc - forcing the SS and SAI to open fire. Sadly multiple civilian casualties occured during the protest and it was a sad time. At 15:30 the riot got out of hand with LEO's having to form a mobile barrier to keep them from entering, protesters screaming and yelling, escellating in violence as more arrests and shots rang out. At 16:00 the SS requested we move back to the white house gates, and we did so and had minimal issues so Chief Reed pulled rank and had us all move from the area at 16:10

Details for the Roadblock and Bomb Roleplay
We had a short break and so at 18:20, Chief Reed made the call to secure the San Fierro Suspension Bridge due to an active bank robbery. All available officers mobilized and secured the area - we had one fella come through the bridge which Deputy Sam Nake took care of. We moved back to base to regroup where a call came in about a hostile situation on the Las Venturas Crossroads sub 18:40. The SAI SPTU team responded in full force as a handful of patrol deputies worked to secure the scene (myself included). When we arrived we located Deputy Nake passed out in the roadway, covered in satchel explosive devices. SPTU was able to locate a CLO General on the scene, suppository the active hostile. Myself along with the Patrol Deputies secured the scene and kept everyone back by 18:48, multiple CLO members and reporters arrived so that was fun trying to deal with them and the scene at the same time. Tactical Officers managed to take down the General (who later appeared out of roleplay context) and was able to get close enough to the IED's to realize that a specialized deputy with bomb handling experience was needed - as they couldn't figure out the layout. A call was placed to Deputy Penkins - a Bomb Squad Tech within SAI - and he managed to safely get Deputy Nake out of the hostile situation after many frustrating minutes. Every Officer on scene had to deal with people breaking through the barricades, reckless drivers, angry citizens and so much more stress. Due to the nature of the situation, a sharpshooter was placed at the South East corner of the situation with a classic AWP Rifle. Angry gang-members lined the streets and attempted to take out our sacred Deputy, so Mr. Swagger was thankfully able to shoot them down before any harm could be done to the scene. The screenshots tell the story of those involved, and we thank everyone for their hard service and dedication.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/SA9TpNO

alt text

Involved SAI members: @AntiRug

Date, time and duration of activity: 03/06/2020 -- 24 minutes

Activity type: Speedcam checks on the highway. Regular speeding stop violations.

Activity Details: Sgt.Hopkins entered the highway on a more discreet vehicle, which was the motorbike. He conducted a few traffic stops, which included speeding violations, broken taillights and some with no back license plats. overall was a successful and safe day.

alt metni

Involved SAI members: Denis_Denver @FTH , John_Cale @Predator , James_Aren @Aurora

Other involved people: Zane_Jackson @Sanfara , Moreno_Gonzales @WenDo , Memati_Bas

Date, time and duration of activity: 09.06.2020 15:45 to 16:30 (45 mins)

Activity type: Roadblock between LS and LV Highway.

Screenshots:

alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: @Flippy10 @SAFP-Stone @Rocoso

Other involved people: @Eluf

Date, time and duration of activity: June 11th, 2020

Activity Details: SAI Patrol in LS-LV Highway.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/SLy2sti