Dream comes true...

Assassin

alt text

Spawning at our office in one of the tallest buildings with our culture written on the wall... This is very emotional checkpoint for me.

It was a dream since 2017 and we have recently received our 2nd chance to become official by the GM team.

It all started with only 25M investment from @System31 and @Daster. We are now a multibillion dollar company with our own spawns and abilities. I would like to thank our CEO @AkyZ who made this possible, @Blue who was key person behind this achievement and all other shareholders who believed in this idea and invested in the company (@Jay @Mohd @Velona @Human_ @Sam-B @Terry ).

Well, of course, as well as all of our Staff members who know how to deal with customers, make them happy and be always friendly. Big applause goes to @Snowyyy @Oleg @Xavier @Mrwan @Griffin @Oleg and our new marketing lead @Versace . Without them we would probably be nowhere close to this.

alt text

alt text

Oh right, one more notice,

In upcoming weeks we will be announcing our recruitment results and it is still not too late to apply. We are still looking for potential dragons and if you wish to join us, please, visit this link.

Thank you once again and especially you @Daryl,

Assassin,
Chairman, CFO at Lounge VC.

I thought this kind of stuff can be a unique addition to the server when Assassin first brought up to me and asked "would people see that as a scam?" I said of course they would but go for it! In the end we had lots of people thinking lounge is scamming people and besides that, billions on our pocket. Grats people !

@System31 said in Dream comes true...:

I thought this kind of stuff can be a unique addition to the server when Assassin first brought up to me and asked "would people see that as a scam?" I said of course they would but go for it! In the end we had lots of people thinking lounge is scamming people and besides that, billions on our pocket. Grats people !

And it happened again!

Also, thanks everyone for your kind wishes!

I remember you visited BS base and we had a very long conversation about the group you were to start, you had nothing in your hands when you asked me to trust in you but seeing the achievement you pulled out of since that day, I am very proud of relying on your idea and of course, supporting as much as I and my friends could. I haven't been actively playing lately but I'm sure as the wind blows you are still doing amazing work, and those rewards you've received is more than enough to prove you do. Congratulations!