[SUGGESTION] Let us have unlimited objects in worker spawn

FreshCoffee

Question

9 answers to this question

Well, I liked the idea but it should be like 100 object etc. should not be unlimited, +1 anyway [add poll please], And we cant make it unlimited, Because only ZIP that have access for all that.

@FreshCoffee said in [SUGGESTION] Let us have unlimited objects in worker spawn:

Simply i want to get unlimited objects to put becuase 50 isnt enough and i wanna know why you made it just 50 objects only

If that happened, Then ZIP will be no longer needed, The only difference between the normal worker and ZIP is that ZIP has unlimited objects and they can build at any place, Etc.. If that happened then there will be no difference between the ZIP and the normal worker, No.

It acts as a trial spawn prior to gaining entry to ZIP, hence the limits. The group has a standard recruitment, you should check it out if you want to experience limitless construction.

I think increasing the limit a fair bit wouldn't hurt though

@Freezoom said in [SUGGESTION] Let us have unlimited objects in worker spawn:

No.

dude do you have any mental stress? recently, the only thing you say in topics is "No." not even an explenation...dude that is not going to add shit, the posts must be done with an opinion in order to improve the idea sugested... or you should mention something that is wrong.. just point out something