Auf Wiedersehen from Rogue 21

Crank

@VayraN said in Auf Wiedersehen from Rogue 21:

I don't really understand why does the organisations write a paragraph full of drama just because they are closing, It's a game, No need for drama in a game lol, Anyway, RIP

Nobody asked for your opinion

In the past you cried because you got bomb disliked on a forum of a game. So don't come up saying we are causing drama.

Lmao look guys how did you get mad for a reply, People crying and hating others just because of a dead game, As I said, Pathetic :joy: :joy:

you're that kind of kid, cries because his mom told him he can't play Fortnite, and he can't spend v-bucks. typical brain-damaged kid. I hope you get a life, also take care of your sister

@fenter said in Auf Wiedersehen from Rogue 21:

Lmao look guys how did you get mad for a reply, People crying and hating others just because of a dead game, As I said, Pathetic :joy: :joy:

you're that kind of kid, cries because his mom told him he can't play Fortnite, and he can't spend v-bucks. typical brain-damaged kid. I hope you get a life, also take care of your sister

See ? You are just saying bullshits without any meaning, Like how do you know anything about me ? You are saying bullshits, You are the stupid one here not me, And I will not even answer your bullshits again.

@Manny said in Auf Wiedersehen from Rogue 21:

Last time i still remember you crying because you got every single one of your posts disliked, ops, "StoP dIsLikIng my PoSts"

want to fight as a man??? come pm I bang you ok??

Last time i still remember you crying because you got every single one of your posts disliked, ops, "StoP dIsLikIng my PoSts"

Crying ? I just said stop disliking my post, How can that be crying ? I bet you don't even know the meaning of crying :joy: :joy:

@fenter said in Auf Wiedersehen from Rogue 21:

want to fight as a man??? come pm I bang you ok??

I can fight like a man but i'm sure you can't, Unfortunately :(

Crying ? I just said stop disliking my post, How can that be crying ? I bet you don't even know the meaning of crying :joy: :joy:

Oh totally it was "said stop disliking my post" you was desperate for People to stop disliking, was funny

Oh totally it was "said stop disliking my post" you was desperate for People to stop disliking, was funny

Nah it wasn't, What's funny about someone saying stop disliking my post, xD ??

Nah it wasn't, What's funny about someone saying stop disliking my post, xD ??

its not funny, but the funny thing is the guy who was crying and saying "stop disliking my post"

And I will not even answer your bullshits again.