Fire Department Application - Barras - 06/08/2020

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Barras
Username: barras
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Barras01
Current G/S: FBI
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): C : dead STF: dead LE: dead TT: left to help my homies thc: I had issus with a hq so I left
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank?: My current squad is FBI and I'm on probationary period
Current groups: CC / ALT / rTECH
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): no prevous groups
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I couldn't find the link but here is clarification : i've been banned for multiaccounting,then I showed the admins all proofs that they required
Tell us something about yourself: Well my name isOmar in real life , I'm 19 years old I'm an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve at everything I do , I grew up in Tunisia and still studying I dreaming of being cabin crew , in my personal activities such as playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to i'm a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because I'd like to appear more friendly I believe that I'm very organized person I like to know exactly what I'm going to do for the day and week

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department?: Yes sir
What is your goal within the Fire Department?: Well SAFP assigned by the San Andreas Government to take care of the civilian's safety and well being in terms of non-living treats. Long story short, we fight what you fear!
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly?, Yes sir

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths?: well I noticed my strengths are sensitiveness which help me out to feel what people think about me
What are your weaknesses?: This might be bad,but I feel my English skills and abilities is my weakest trait, I know this only a temporary problem however i'm definitely studying hard to communicate more effectively
Why do you want to join the SAFD?: Well, I want to join SAFP because I enjoy being Firefighting
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?: being discipline mostluy

Applicant's signature: alt text
Date: On 06 / 08 / 2020

Dear applicant @barras,
Thank you for your interest and your enthusiasm to become an official Firefighter of the San Andreas Fire Department. We advise you to continue posting your activities and you will certainly be considered to join us. Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Supervisor Shadro,
San Andreas Fire Department.

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
19th August, 2020

Dear applicant, @barras

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days. You can also ask for a test in 3 days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Best regards,
Supervisor Shadro,
San Andreas Fire Department.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

19th October, 2020

Applicant, @barras

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ferthis