add protection for teams in JB/BR/SR

Liyones_

Question

Hey there,
So as i see that players always fighting because of this problem , always in BR/SR/JB when cops attack crims kill each other by accident also low HP peoples , so i suggest to add protection system for teams so crims can't kill other crims and cops can't kill other cops also in SR crims kill each other while they tryin to kill the cop when a cop parachute to SR , this will be very useful if dev add it to game , thanks for voting !
Best regards

6 answers to this question

@krecik said in add protection for teams in JB/BR/SR:

@Bangas said in add protection for teams in JB/BR/SR:

i already saw a lot of stuff during this 5 years playing saes but this one... this one surprised me. can you explain me how will i kill a criminal that i don't want in my gang BR?

U tell him: gtfo or i ll find ur family - easy asf

And if they don't? i pull my pants down and start screaming "I AM PEDOBEAR" while i rape the ones that doesn't want to leave on their own?
LMAO

@krecik said in add protection for teams in JB/BR/SR:

i already saw a lot of stuff during this 5 years playing saes but this one... this one surprised me. can you explain me how will i kill a criminal that i don't want in my gang BR?

U tell him: gtfo or i ll find ur family - easy asf

And if they don't? i pull my pants down and start screaming "I AM PEDOBEAR" while i rape the ones that doesn't want to leave on their own?
LMAO

Yeee, damn bro u know how life works xDD