Democratic Party

^[alt text]
^[This is a political party that has nothing to do with the criminal background of some members, which means neutrality is a must upon joining us.]

^[Introduction]

^[In a country where no goverment could do the job we decided that a change should occur and that a new era should rise for a slowly dying politics, we have a dream of a better economy, more freedom, more opportunities and more respect for each individual, we had enough of the incompetence with masks.]

^[History:]

^[The democratic party was founded in 1828 by supporters Andrew Jackson an ex-president of the united states of america, it counts as one of the most prestegious parties in the support of modern liberalism, and one of the most powerful parties that intends to reach a social equality and a strong economy, with a count of 15 presidents that served the country over the years of it's existance, a great history of more than 90 years makes it count as the world's oldest active political party. ]

^[Party Members - Roster]

^[Party Chairman]
^[Michael Trone ( @Filex ) ]
^[Party Committee]
^[Olivier Giroud (@Adistar )]
^[Kanye West ( @Velona )]
^[James Charles ( @Poodlyz )]
^[Frank Stone ( @SAFP-Stone )]
^[Press Office - Members]
^[Luano Altamirano ( @Blue )]
^[ Rick Grimes ( @Rick )]
^[Prestigious Members]
^[Johnny English ( @JohnnyEnglish )]
^[Miles Sullivan ( @Hero )]
^[James McGill ( @Draven )]
^[Paul Burgess ( @Paulie ) ]
^[Michael Arbol ( @Mohd )]
^[Mads Mikkelsen ( @Arctic )]
^[Kaneki Ken ( @Yoko_Kurama )]
^[Sakata Gintoki ( @Versace )]
^[Thomas Reed ( @bas260 )]
^[Members]
^[Jonas Froll ( @jonas13362 )]
^[Muhsin Writerson ( @AdemBygt )]
^[Jack steward ( @Freezoom )]

^[Promises - Future]

^[Unlike the previous parties that won and served before us we promise an active goverment along all the mandat duration with partial or total changes in different field of interest, the plan comes as following:]

• As a liberal party we promise a stronger economy and more opportunities to the people and especially the youth.

• We will fight criminality around the country and put an end to any terrorism or organization that can affect the public safety, indeed we will have a good coordination with the country main poles like Home Land Security, Squads and Desert Eagle Military

• We will have a strong goverment well structured and completely controlled for a good benefit

• We will work on turning our diplomacy stronger and set plans to stay as always the most powerful country.

• We will work on structuring the tourism which was ignored by every political party before

• We promise that we will stay on our promises

^[Discord Server]

^[Feel free to join our discord server to assist or witness our political journeys Click here]

^[Join Us - Application]

^[If you like our thoughts and vision you can try your chance to join us and become a democrat! we require you have some qualities and to fill this application form down below.]
^[Requriements]

• Be an active player on the server for more than 3 months

• You need to have an american politician rp identity

**Username/Account-Name:**
**Nationality/Age:**
**Introduce yourself in 3 sentences min:**
**Small introduction to your rp identity:**
**What is the main political ideology of the party:**

Username/Account-Name: Rick,jerome11
Nationality/Age: Turk,15
Introduce yourself in 3 sentences min: Hello my name is Emirhan,I am 15.I am hardworker guy,I never give up for a thing which I couldn't achieve,also I am versatile I can work for almost every job given to me.
Small introduction to your rp identity: Rick Grimes,28 years old.He is angry person but disciplined.Thats why he always wants evrything perfect.
What is the main political ideology of the party: DP wants better econimy,and more oppurtinuties for lower classes.Thats why they are most innovator party of SAES.

@Rick said in Democratic Party:

Username/Account-Name: Rick,jerome11
Nationality/Age: Turk,15
Introduce yourself in 3 sentences min: Hello my name is Emirhan,I am 15.I am hardworker guy,I never give up for a thing which I couldn't achieve,also I am versatile I can work for almost every job given to me.
Small introduction to your rp identity: Rick Grimes,28 years old.He is angry person but disciplined.Thats why he always wants evrything perfect.
What is the main political ideology of the party: DP wants better econimy,and more oppurtinuties for lower classes.Thats why they are most innovator party of SAES.

alt text

Username/Account-Name: Freezoom/maxismuz4141
Nationality/Age: 17
Introduce yourself in 3 sentences min: Hi my names is Mert I'm 17 years old I'm living in kocaeli with my family I like the play computer games in my Free times also hang with my friend also I'm going to high cchool when my high school done I wanna go to University of Architecture I have one brother I like the help someone who need help that's all about my self
Small introduction to your rp identity: Jack_Steward is 24 years old, a young man ,he was doing security jobs like 1-2 years ago later.He decided to join San Andres Police Academy unfortunately, he never became a cop.
What is the main political ideology of the party: DP want a strong goverment,They want turning their diplomacy stronger and set plans to saty as always the most powerful country.Also they want end to any terrorism or organization

@Freezoom said in Democratic Party:

Username/Account-Name: Freezoom/maxismuz4141
Nationality/Age: 17
Introduce yourself in 3 sentences min: Hi my names is Mert I'm 17 years old I'm living in kocaeli with my family I like the play computer games in my Free times also hang with my friend also I'm going to high cchool when my high school done I wanna go to University of Architecture I have one brother I like the help someone who need help that's all about my self
Small introduction to your rp identity: Jack_Steward is 24 years old, a young man ,he was doing security jobs like 1-2 years ago later.He decided to join San Andres Police Academy unfortunately, he never became a cop.
What is the main political ideology of the party: DP want a strong goverment,They want turning their diplomacy stronger and set plans to saty as always the most powerful country.Also they want end to any terrorism or organization

accepted

^[alt text]

^[Multiple pictures taken by photographers and staff of the party]

^[After receiving a call from Michael Trone asking me to provide him company in his small tour around Las Venturas since i was originally from there, We started by checking the biggest areas by going around markets, people started recognizing Michael after seeing him for a couple of times on the TV, our future president refused to pick any important amount of security guards with him to be closer to the people without any walls in between, he encountered workers, cops and even non-workers, listened to their problems and tried to get to a respectful, logical solutions, promises were made and more respect and faith grew in the people, a successful campaign is presented in a a sucessful way of speaking and understanding says our leader]

Rick Grimes
Democratic Party Press Office

Username/Account-Name: [ThC]Leonard/muslim1960
Nationality/Age: moroccan/21
Introduce yourself in 3 sentences min: hello my ingame name is leonard im 21 years old after 2 months i will be 22 years old. im fun guy and i really love to play saes as i love my gang. im guy who love to try new things everytime an venture
Small introduction to your rp identity: luis O'connor. 23 years old. a honest guy and serious.he served in the navy for 4 years
What is the main political ideology of the party: DP make people life better. and make people life equal economicaly and socialy by helping the poor classes. also they focus on keeping people safe from any kind of outside threat

@Leonard said in Democratic Party:

Username/Account-Name: [ThC]Leonard/muslim1960
Nationality/Age: moroccan/21
Introduce yourself in 3 sentences min: hello my ingame name is leonard im 21 years old after 2 months i will be 22 years old. im fun guy and i really love to play saes as i love my gang. im guy who love to try new things everytime an venture
Small introduction to your rp identity: luis O'connor. 23 years old. a honest guy and serious.he served in the navy for 4 years
What is the main political ideology of the party: DP make people life better. and make people life equal economicaly and socialy by helping the poor classes. also they focus on keeping people safe from any kind of outside threat

alt text

Username/Account-Name: Genius / genius1107
Nationality/Age: Tunisian / 19
Introduce yourself in 3 sentences min: hey I am genius or genie, I am 19 I live in sousse and play saes daily to pass time with some friends. I just graduated high school
Small introduction to your rp identity: Elizza Ibarra, 24 part time entertainer. looking to move to the bigger screen by helping her community and becoming more active in the social and political life.
What is the main political ideology of the party: DP is looking to make a stronger economy and a safer environment and to provide more working opportunities for less fortunate people.

@Genius said in Democratic Party:

Username/Account-Name: Genius / genius1107
Nationality/Age: Tunisian / 19
Introduce yourself in 3 sentences min: hey I am genius or genie, I am 19 I live in sousse and play saes daily to pass time with some friends. I just graduated high school
Small introduction to your rp identity: Elizza Ibarra, 24 part time entertainer. looking to move to the bigger screen by helping her community and becoming more active in the social and political life.
What is the main political ideology of the party: DP is looking to make a stronger economy and a safer environment and to provide more working opportunities for less fortunate people.

alt text