Fire Department Application - Orten - 18-07-2020

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Orten
Username: moemen12
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Only Orten
Current G/S: Nothing atm but I am Royal Applicant
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? -
Current groups:
Cunning Stunts - HQ
The Saints - HQ
InvestArms Corporation - Member
World Farming Supply - Member
Liberty Party - Member
Priest of Sodom - Member
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

• San Andreas Studio: Kicked because I didn't finish my task

• Centrino: Closed

• AoJ: Closed

• TC: Closed
    Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: Yes I got some 6 bans some of them when I was new but now I started new life I'll not break any rule again I'm so sorry for them.
    1- Ban for DMing
    2- I got reported for avoid arrest
    3- Ban for rulebreak
    4- I scammed player
    5- I stole money
    6- Brophy think me I'm admin in another server
    And I got 9 mutes for no-english.

Tell us something about yourself: Hello,My real name is Moemen,I am 14 years old. I live in Tunisia. I like playing video games, such as MTA,Euro truck and City car.I like spend my free times with my friends too.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes I know
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal within the Fire Department is to show myself how I am good,working,loyalty..
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes I am

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Teamworking,Driving,Parachuting,Flying,RolePlaying ( Not too much in irl ) etc..
What are your weaknesses? Lag sometimes
Why do you want to join the SAFD?
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I would like to learn EMT

Applicant's signature: Orten
Date: 18-07-2020

alt-text

Roleplay type: House/Car on fire
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): Well,Me and Aurora was patrolling around San Andreas in the morning then I heard shouting so I went him suddenly I found a house/car on fire and a guy next to car hurt then I took phone and called SAM to take the guy and some fighters to my location. After that we put our roadblocks to do not peoples comes etc.. When SAM arrived and took the guy to hospital then me,Aurora and Minx grab our fire extinguisher and we start working. After some minutes,everything is clear and we back to Fire Department.
Participants: @Aurora @Minx @Medo12 @NoobPRo and Me
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/r1sESiX

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

4th August, 2020

Applicant, @Orten1

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Ferthis