Lounge hits 20 Billion in Turnover!

Assassin

alt text

We have finally got there, we've reached 20 billion turnover overall during these 3 years in SAES!

It's a milestone that's been many years in making, and we couldn't have achieved it without all of your bets, contributions and comments. It's the passion that connects us and motivates to host great events in the community. Thanks to everyone who's been with us during this journey and our amazing new CEO @AkyZ who made this possible.

And yeah, I would like to tag our amazing staff members who worked as a real team together during this journey including @Snowyyy @Oleg @Mrwan @Blue @Xavier @Griffin @Versace - they are the heroes behind this achievement. Having such people on the team makes a huge difference!

alt text

To celebrate this big 20.000.000.000, we are going to host huge events at the weekend with at least 5,000,000$ prize pool each. So, once in a lifetime, we will publicly allow people to play on Lounge maps and compete for huge prizes!

So, here are the maps which will be used for events with their release years:

• Chernobyl (2017)

• Iraq (2017)

• Chernobyl 2 (2018)

• Mayan Jungles (2018)

• Castle Wars (2018)

• Verona Mall (2019)

• Kaizen (2019)

alt text

We are yet to announce RaceWars which is currently under development stage, and Friendly Gang vs Gang matches. Thus, if you have an opponent in your mind, do not hesitate to invite them via our Discord.

And as we said, we couldnt have got here without you, and wed love to see what some of your favourite past exclusives are or your opinions on this achievement, so get sharing with us over on forums or on our Discord channel.

^[alt text]

@Moley said in Lounge hits 20 Billion in Turnover!:

make new lounge matches with a prize pool of 20 bilion

@Faysal said in Lounge hits 20 Billion in Turnover!:

@Versace lOunGe iS pOoR
My ass.

@AntiRug said in Lounge hits 20 Billion in Turnover!:

The 100mil Prize Pool looks silly at this point : p

Turnover is different than profit.. Out of the whole tournament we approximately made around 150m, thanks to Niklaus since he decided to donate 100 we got to keep it and now are using it for your entertainment in events.

@Assassin Indeed, money aint the reason people participate. Participating in gangwars was literally the most fun i've had in a while on this server. I'm sure the rest of the gangs that participated can agree with me on that one

@AntiRug said in Lounge hits 20 Billion in Turnover!:

@Assassin Indeed, money aint the reason people participate. Participating in gangwars was literally the most fun i've had in a while on this server. I'm sure the rest of the gangs that participated can agree with me on that one

Damn, that's really good to hear.
We are soon hosting friendly 5v5, hope to see FOX vs SWAT rematch soon!