[SUGGESTION] New bus script

FoxZilla

Question

There will be 2 passanger doors. one for passengers one for co pilot. There is only one player can be co pilot and co pilot will join the car from front of car and passangers will get in the car from back side. and he will be like radioSA. He will able to talk like dj's and he will open radio (he wont be dj. he will just open the radio).

Why did i say he will talk?
Co pilot will give informations about road. and If this is a touristic trip, he can give information about it.

About Radio
He wont be dj like RadioSA members. They will just open the radio. For example they can open the radioSA radio.

About Talking
It will be like LocalChat. You can hear the co pilot if you close the bus.

4 answers to this question

Although your horrendous English skills triggered my OCD I managed to understand what you mean. Anyway this looks more like a roleplay idea than something to be scripted, actually I don't see what would need to be scripted, the co-pilot can just use the local chat to speak.

@Combine said in [SUGGESTION] New bus script:

Although your horrendous English skills triggered my OCD I managed to understand what you mean. Anyway this looks more like a roleplay idea than something to be scripted, actually I don't see what would need to be scripted, the co-pilot can just use the local chat to speak.

Firstly you can ask me if you dont understand it i can try to say it with better words. and do you think its interesting? because noone spawning as a bus driver. Civilan spawn should be more active for better RPG server. These are just my thoughts

@FoxZilla said in [SUGGESTION] New bus script:

@Combine said in [SUGGESTION] New bus script:

Firstly you can ask me if you dont understand it i can try to say it with better words. and do you think its interesting? because noone spawning as a bus driver. Civilan spawn should be more active for better RPG server. These are just my thoughts

It has always been a matter of fact that civilian side is not the preferred playstyle, excluding trucking. Honestly I don't think what you're suggesting will make people use more the bus driver spawn, not even boost the civilian's activity.

Also I don't intend to be harsh but the suggestion isn't that great, it's something completely doable right now without need of scripts and anyway the idea of sitting down in a bus while reading a guy's shitty English on the try of telling me how beautiful the views of Mount Chiliad are... Well, I think I'd end crashing the bus.