FoxZilla

Question

• Answers 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@FoxZilla said in Lets bring old taser back:

@Henry said in Lets bring old taser back:

Don't you notice that if you make arresting that ridiculously easy cop side will be even more boring than it already is?

I'm not trying to make it easy. I'm trying to make equal the cop side and crim side. Is it equal now?

Do cops go to jail when they get killed? No? Will it ever be equal then? Ah, yes that's what I thought.

@Manny said in Lets bring old taser back:

Eh isnt cops op enough.

Criminals always wants more
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/20242/suggestion-allow-criminals-to-kill-cops-with-headshot-in-turf-zones
like this.

:::

92 Criminals
alt metni

26 Cops
alt metni

92 Criminal
26 Cop

And criminals criticizing kill arrest, SWAT criticizing paramedic spawn. They want to adminjail if cops kill the criminals at the turf zone. they want to Headshot ability for kill cops at turf zones. They want to make HR and SR at the same time and more. What can cop side do?
I took this picture now (11.07.2020 / 22:40 server time) most activity time for SAES.

Don't you notice that if you make arresting that ridiculously easy cop side will be even more boring than it already is?

I'm not trying to make it easy. I'm trying to make equal the cop side and crim side. Is it equal now?

Alright let's suppose both sides are currently "unequal". How does it affect cops gameplay when they stilll get paid for their actions? They don't get paid for stopping a BR or a JB, they get paid based on the ammount of arrests. I don't know but while I was in FOX, the bigger the crowd, the bigger the prize.

edit:

They want to make HR and SR at the same time

Actually if both things were happening at the same time, criminals would split and the rate of crim/cop should decrease if cops focus on one... which is what you are asking for?

I voted yes, because
- cops are genuinely outmanned
- criminals are effectively military worthy targets when combining fist animation bug with speed and sniper, crouch bugs with deagle (not to mention deagle is a 360-able sniper without scope) and grenades when you usually have a fair few criminals in one "unit" and everyone throw grenades at you. Boy, these are military grade weapons.

Alright let's suppose both sides are currently "unequal". How does it affect cops gameplay when they stilll get paid for their actions? They don't get paid for stopping a BR or a JB, they get paid based on the ammount of arrests. I don't know but while I was in FOX, the bigger the crowd, the bigger the prize.

Yes you are right but i'm not talking about BR or JB. When you see criminal group at the outside its not easy to arrest or its realy hard because if they throw the nade at the same time to diffrent location you cant esacpe from nades and when you try to arrest someone, all players shoots to cop so if you tased him nothing changes because when you tase someone you are going to die.

Actually if both things were happening at the same time, criminals would split and the rate of crim/cop should decrease if cops focus on one... which is what you are asking for?

firstly cops can die with grenades and how many cop will play at the same time already there is low people playing at cop side. And how can you coordinate the people without voice chat? let's say we coordinated cops, how many cops will stop how many criminals? In the past like 2 weeks ago. Criminals made br with 60 players and they did 4 BR. they have done 3 BR. Cops stopped one BR because they saw the BR location and they arrived before criminals. So 60 players was together. and picadros taking a lots of player so they can crowd from 20 in one vehicle. and they are doing it.

@Zoom-In said in Lets bring old taser back:

Guys you are just denying the suggestion. You are not saying any opinion. Do you think the criminal side and the police side are equal?

Lmao, ye ofc just avoid everything I said and ask yet again another irrelevant question :ppp

Did you ask something?

Copside op af. It would be foolish to make this happen.

are you serious? did you try cop side before?

Was in the original MI-6 back in the days without kill-arrest and speed. It was quite easy back then cause of tazer and shotgun combo.

Even your questions are foolish. Go on and shrapen ur basics.

I'm guessing u have no idea how many hours crims spend on trying to perfect their sniping and other combo skills. Instead of being fukin melon go on and train.

Do you remember the year? because in the old days criminals not active too much and in the same time cops were active too but now cops are not active too much and criminals are active too much and they want more buff to their side. You look like a child that satisfies your ego as you kill the man from here

The year is irrelevant, crims have always been active and have always had the majority.

Buff their side? Well if u're shite at arresting and not willing to develop ur skills, then ofc one's gonna try to get shortcuts.

Literally all of ur points are shite. Instead of trying to debate, u're literally calling me a child and mentioning my ego (u've legit have no idea who I am, so guessing something out of the blue rly shows how dumb u are).

You just mocked, you didn't ask anything. What do I answer to you? I believe that when you learn to answer their ideas like a human, you can make better comments. you need to get some respect for people's ideas.

Yes you are right but i'm not talking about BR or JB. When you see criminal group at the outside its not easy to arrest or its realy hard because if they throw the nade at the same time to diffrent location you cant esacpe from nades and when you try to arrest someone, all players shoots to cop so if you tased him nothing changes because when you tase someone you are going to die.

Alright let's suppose that's the case, what happens with the people who roams around alone, such as new players? And also, don't you think making cop side more attractive is a better option than trying to level both sides by powering individuals and not the team? Imo this doesn't encourage teamplay at all.

firstly cops can die with grenades and how many cop will play at the same time already there is low people playing at cop side. And how can you coordinate the people without voice chat? let's say we coordinated cops, how many cops will stop how many criminals? In the past like 2 weeks ago. Criminals made br with 60 players and they did 4 BR. they have done 3 BR. Cops stopped one BR because they saw the BR location and they arrived before criminals. So 60 players was together. and picadros taking a lots of player so they can crowd from 20 in one vehicle. and they are doing it.

I remind you criminals die with nades too, not that 10 people will throw nades because they will eventually avoid if they do it at the same time. Take something into consideration, in my opinion it's easier to go 1 v 2 than 2 v 4 and I think you will agree with me. Firepower is reduced and you clearly have more chances because it's not the same thing to be targeted by 4 at once than 2 at once, not sure if you get my point.

Alright let's suppose that's the case, what happens with the people who roams around alone, such as new players? And also, don't you think making cop side more attractive is a better option than trying to level both sides by powering individuals and not the team? Imo this doesn't encourage teamplay at all.

So how to make better teamplays how to improve it? were you not see my screenshots?. 92 crim vs 26 cops and i didnt look how many cops were afk. Who will be team at the cop side? there are already few players.

I remind you criminals die with nades too, not that 10 people will throw nades because they will eventually avoid if they do it at the same time. Take something into consideration, in my opinion it's easier to go 1 v 2 than 2 v 4 and I think you will agree with me. Firepower is reduced and you clearly have more chances because it's not the same thing to be targeted by 4 at once than 2 at once, not sure if you get my point.

Yes you are right 1v2 easier than 2v4 if the criminals making teamplay but we wont arrest crowd groups? or every time are they hanging alone? I saw a criminal he was spawned as medic there was 2 crim medic. They werent heal me they were healing each other and they were healing criminals at the store rob. and all cops were afk i was alone. What can i do? as you said at first, strengthening team play may make sense, but it is not crowded enough to play team play cop side. If you have an idea to make the cop side interesting, please write it down.

Guys you are just denying the suggestion. You are not saying any opinion. Do you think the criminal side and the police side are equal?

Lmao, ye ofc just avoid everything I said and ask yet again another irrelevant question :ppp

Did you ask something?

Was in the original MI-6 back in the days without kill-arrest and speed. It was quite easy back then cause of tazer and shotgun combo.

I'm guessing u have no idea how many hours crims spend on trying to perfect their sniping and other combo skills. Instead of being fukin melon go on and train.

Do you remember the year? because in the old days criminals not active too much and in the same time cops were active too but now cops are not active too much and criminals are active too much and they want more buff to their side. You look like a child that satisfies your ego as you kill the man from here

The year is irrelevant, crims have always been active and have always had the majority.

Buff their side? Well if u're shite at arresting and not willing to develop ur skills, then ofc one's gonna try to get shortcuts.

Literally all of ur points are shite. Instead of trying to debate, u're literally calling me a child and mentioning my ego (u've legit have no idea who I am, so guessing something out of the blue rly shows how dumb u are).

You just mocked, you didn't ask anything. What do I answer to you? I believe that when you learn to answer their ideas like a human, you can make better comments. you need to get some respect for people's ideas.

Oh, so you only reply to questions.. aight. That means u're not trying to debate, u're simply trying to force this suggestion through.
I've answered to your suggestion with facts. And saying that I wasn't respectful is definitely wrong.

Mocking started when u started giving bullshit replies to my arguments / point of view.
Imo people get respect for good (and even funny) answers. In this case good means actual arguments..
With this suggestion I've noticed 2 things about u, ya only respond to questions which can strengthen ur opinion and boost ur chances in getting this suggestion accepted. And with me mocking u ya basically tell the opposition to be respectful and yet again ask where the question is. And that basically shows how incompetent ya are at communication.

Well I gotta say, yout tactic can work in any case. U might even get into HQ in ur organisation if the current HQs are halfwits.

So how to make better teamplays how to improve it? were you not see my screenshots?. 92 crim vs 26 cops and i didnt look how many cops were afk. Who will be team at the cop side? there are already few players.

Don't forget cops respawn after being killed, criminals get to wait 360 seconds after being arrested. If you need teamplay tips you might want to check these: (from FOX media)

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

They seem pretty succesful in doing it if you ask me

I saw a criminal he was spawned as medic there was 2 crim medic. They werent heal me they were healing each other and they were healing criminals at the store rob. i was alone. What can i do?

Healing criminals doesn't prevent them from being arrested though. Maybe parachuting, using the flashbang, blocking the way to warehouse with stingers? I don't know, just some ideas

If you have an idea to make the cop side interesting, please write it down.

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/19621/new-sirens-audio/42
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/19282/police-evidence-transport?page=1
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/12882/ingame-squad-spawn-arrests-scoreboard
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/18901/suggestion-make-squads-requirements-a-bit-lower?page=1
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/18954/suggestion-adding-police-to-the-turfing-script

Need more or..?

Don't forget cops respawn after being killed, criminals get to wait 360 seconds after being arrested. If you need teamplay tips you might want to check these: (from FOX media)

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

They seem pretty succesful in doing it if you ask me

I saw a criminal he was spawned as medic there was 2 crim medic. They werent heal me they were healing each other and they were healing criminals at the store rob. i was alone. What can i do?

Healing criminals doesn't prevent them from being arrested though. Maybe parachuting, using the flashbang, blocking the way to warehouse with stingers? I don't know, just some ideas

If you have an idea to make the cop side interesting, please write it down.

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/19621/new-sirens-audio/42
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/19282/police-evidence-transport?page=1
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/12882/ingame-squad-spawn-arrests-scoreboard
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/18901/suggestion-make-squads-requirements-a-bit-lower?page=1
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/18954/suggestion-adding-police-to-the-turfing-script

Need more or..?

@FoxZilla seems like FOX get better education in arresting and tactics. You might wanna switch organisations xd

Did you ask something?

Oh, so you only reply to questions.. aight. That means u're not trying to debate, u're simply trying to force this suggestion through.
I've answered to your suggestion with facts. And saying that I wasn't respectful is definitely wrong.

Mocking started when u started giving bullshit replies to my arguments / point of view.
Imo people get respect for good (and even funny) answers. In this case good means actual arguments..
With this suggestion I've noticed 2 things about u, ya only respond to questions which can strengthen ur opinion and boost ur chances in getting this suggestion accepted. And with me mocking u ya basically tell the opposition to be respectful and yet again ask where the question is. And that basically shows how incompetent ya are at communication.

Well I gotta say, yout tactic can work in any case. U might even get into HQ in ur organisation if the current HQs are halfwits.

I didnt want to talk with you like that. but when you start to say something to me i gave the asnwer like you. Firstly i'm saying it again. I'm not talking about organistations its about cop side. Everybody has not in organisation. you need to think everyone. Yes you are right you can arrest criminals with good tactics but this also has its limits. More people are always advantageous, you can tactically turn it in favor, but there is no such thing as it will definitely work. You also don't think about players playing alone, please think about them too.

@FoxZilla
hell no, you are swat, where thefuck is the awesome teamwork & skills gone when ghost was swat leader???
that someone as swat suggest this bullshit is even more shaming to swat what it becomes nowdays...

everything alrdy said what need, but i just wanted to mention that your point about "crimes wants everything, crimes wants hr" hr is actually better/easyer for copside, some crimes are against hr because it will be abit harder, but you bring this shit as like "crimes wants only op stuff"???

lets do the 1vs1 with reversed roles, you as crime & me as cop, 10mill each round, iam always rdy for it, lets see how copside is not op at all

also why in my eyes copside becomes booring, because its way to easy to arrest crimes, you dont need teamwork or skills nowdays, just 1hit rambo arrest & tazer range is almost like deagle, this shit is not challanging = booring, making it more easy = more booring

I would cry as well if my team mates were afk all day.

You get access to water tanks, ridiculous tazers, respawn at houses near prison and banks making 1 cop look like 10, don't have to wait 5mins ~ after being arrested etc etc Idk what else you want, perhaps ask Samuel to teach you tactics he OP cop or join FOX instead

@Tut-Greco said in Lets bring old taser back:

I voted yes, because
- cops are genuinely outmanned
- criminals are effectively military worthy targets when combining fist animation bug with speed and sniper, crouch bugs with deagle

(not to mention deagle is a 360-able sniper without scope)

Have you tried the tazer on saesrpg? A 360 able sniper without scope, rlly op bor

and grenades when you usually have a fair few criminals in one "unit" and everyone throw grenades at you. Boy, these are military grade weapons.

No idea why cops aren't allowed to use grenades, I remember @Terry using it as Five0, could come in handy when facing a whole group of criminals alone, maybe look into that

@Lincoln said in Lets bring old taser back:

Have you tried the tazer on saesrpg? A 360 able sniper without scope, rlly op bor

It really isn't, taken into account that you need to stop moving in order to arrest, this is a great chance for you to get shot by the 2 friends of the player you're trying to arrest. Hence cops usually just swing their nightstick hoping for it to hit, since using taser you'll end up dying in most cases. It's also worth noting that you don't get arrested with taser, you only get tackled, so comparing it to a deagle which fires 3 rounds in a second (enough to kill a player) isn't really reasonable.

Like criminals as u said while chasing moments there are friends who helping, also cops need to team work for arrest people, doing an headshot with taser is a bullshit, cops have already what is needed to fight criminals, in interiors and exteriors, don t add other shit to saes please, saes was better 1 year ago

Okay okay I see that my suggestions achieved their purpose with your reactions. Do you know something? The areas that criminals are fighting should belong ONLY to criminals. Let's start with that. I see many of you crying that you can't deal with 50 criminals (for example) in one zone. So guess what, if you can't, DON'T come. The criminals in a zone are not all allies. There is deceit, competition and much more. Nevertheless, we cooperate and leave behind any disagreement we have between us to deal with the police. This is called teaming my dear cops something which you have no idea what it means.
Because you are incapable of understanding and organizing something together (as we do) you have some privileges from the admins which have absolutely no sense.I will not give you ideas on how you should act as a policeman. It is obvious. Instead of defending your disability and crying over admins, suggest something first so that when you stop a bank robbery, for example, you get paid. You deserve it and congratulations if you do. Easy huh? Now put your mind to work and think about how the squads work together so that you can deal with a situation with criminals. At the same time, a group of people from different sides came into the zone with a helicopter in the center of the battle (use your flashbangs and boom). Easy ? This was the first example that came to my mind very easily. You have a lot to think about.Again, however, your disability is not our problem, despite all the advantages you have.

I think taser would be op, but there's so much de-sync and lag/pings differences that it's super inconsistant. The better PC you have, the easier you are hit by it.

As a person who has played cop side mainly since 2011, I don't think either side is OP. There's so many variables that come into account when you decide to go chasing a crim.