FoxZilla

Question

• Answers 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@FoxZilla said in Lets bring old taser back:

@Zoom-In said in Lets bring old taser back:

Copside op af. It would be foolish to make this happen.

are you serious? did you try cop side before?

Was in the original MI-6 back in the days without kill-arrest and speed. It was quite easy back then cause of tazer and shotgun combo.

Even your questions are foolish. Go on and shrapen ur basics.

I'm guessing u have no idea how many hours crims spend on trying to perfect their sniping and other combo skills. Instead of being fukin melon go on and train.

SWAT already got ability to Arrest/Healing in one spawn, you don t have nightstick but you can kill arrest in JB/BR i thinks it s a privilege op too, an HS taser arrest will ruin the gameplay, cops got also ability to use "K panel" in interiors, vending machines, only requesting minigun left

@zKill98 said in Lets bring old taser back:

SWAT already got ability to Arrest/Healing in one spawn, you don t have nightstick but you can kill arrest in JB/BR i thinks it s a privilege op too, an HS taser arrest will ruin the gameplay, cops got also ability to use "K panel" in interiors, vending machines, only requesting minigun left

True, but yall are literally requesting HS Lol

Was in the original MI-6 back in the days without kill-arrest and speed. It was quite easy back then cause of tazer and shotgun combo.

I'm guessing u have no idea how many hours crims spend on trying to perfect their sniping and other combo skills. Instead of being fukin melon go on and train.

Do you remember the year? because in the old days criminals not active too much and in the same time cops were active too but now cops are not active too much and criminals are active too much and they want more buff to their side. You look like a child that satisfies your ego as you kill the man from here

@AntiRug said in Lets bring old taser back:

True, but yall are literally requesting HS Lol

Turfing can be considered something special for crims in this server, cops intervening is annoying af

I'm didnt create this topic for SWAT spawn. I create this topic for COPS

Do you remember the year? because in the old days criminals not active too much and in the same time cops were active too but now cops are not active too much and criminals are active too much and they want more buff to their side. You look like a child that satisfies your ego as you kill the man from here

The year is irrelevant, crims have always been active and have always had the majority.

Buff their side? Well if u're shite at arresting and not willing to develop ur skills, then ofc one's gonna try to get shortcuts.

Literally all of ur points are shite. Instead of trying to debate, u're literally calling me a child and mentioning my ego (u've legit have no idea who I am, so guessing something out of the blue rly shows how dumb u are).

in fact, considering the current skill base of the cops, even with the current taser range (that in fact is broken), even with a possible headshot-arrest feature, you guys still wouldn't be able to do shit, simply because you all are bad. i won't bring up things that have been said, but i feel like you have to keep in mind that the criminals work as a team at specific situations, thus we seem to be powerful, even though the obvious power the cop side has. the cops are just not working as a team at any point, even if that shit gets implemented, it will neither get the cop side more active, neither make the cop life a bit better.

stop suggesting retarded stuff, suggest scripts that won't make people quit the server. (as we have noticed the server activity has already started dropping)

They don't FYI. Their paramedic spawn doesn't have nightstick so cant arrest.

On the topic of the suggestion, no thanks. I like to at least work for the arrest.

@Henry said in Lets bring old taser back:

Don't you notice that if you make arresting that ridiculously easy cop side will be even more boring than it already is?

I'm not trying to make it easy. I'm trying to make equal the cop side and crim side. Is it equal now?

Yo how did u get into swat wtf

Do you have brain? its not about my organisations or something like that its about COP side be clever and make better criticism or shut up. We can make 1v1 but we will change our roles you will be cop and i will be crim for a while. If you intersted about it pm to me but i will record it.

Don't you notice that if you make arresting that ridiculously easy cop side will be even more boring than it already is?

I'm not trying to make it easy. I'm trying to make equal the cop side and crim side. Is it equal now?

Do you have brain? its not about my organisations or something like that its about COP side be clever and make better criticism or shut up. We can make 1v1 but we will change our roles you will be cop and i will be crim for a while. If you intersted about it pm to me but i will record it.

Haha, u're cute..
As a matter of fact I did criticize ur thinking and ur argumenting skillz, ur only way to reply in this topic is either being in denial or ignoring someone.

Well fyi I truly was stating my mind, but bringing up 1v1s proves my point even more so yeah..

I just didn't know that they accepted dimwits xd

Haha, u're cute..
As a matter of fact I did criticize ur thinking and ur argumenting skillz, ur only way to reply in this topic is either being in denial or ignoring someone.

Well fyi I truly was stating my mind, but bringing up 1v1s even proves my point even more so yeah..

I just didn't know that they accepted dimwits xd

Zoom if you dont like this suggestion then vote for no.