Cheer's CC Activities

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #24

~[A]~(sienna)ctivity ~[T]~(sienna)ype : RolePlaying at SF Garage.

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 08/08/2020

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Trevor @Beckham

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer @baphomet @The-Best1 @Colobria @Liyones

~[S]~(sienna)tory: It was a hot evening a young man took part in a drifting race with a Hotring Racer BMW, he crashed into a driver and his car damaged and actually fucked up.

I've received a call on my personal phone to Cuban Cars Garage It appeared that it was one of our oldest clients he made an accident while he were in a race. Then we head to our work. The hood was defiantly was damaged and was smoking a lot, there is wasn't any way to fix it except to replace the engine, as he is drifter we placed new v8 engine, we took out the old v6 engine and I installed the new with the screwdriver, Also the oil fuel was empty, I took the new oil bottle and I dropped everything in the oil tank, after we have done with the engine I was looking around the car and I saw that all of the back parts damaged, including the trunk door, lights, and the bumper. While my teammates were working on them. I went to search for new one in the room, but there is wasn't a trunk door, only some files and nitros gas, but I saw outside the room exactly an elegy trunk door, exactly for that vehicle, I took it and placed it on the trunk spot, I took the screwdriver and I installed it carefully without any troubles/mistakes. The Mecanico @Beckham ordered us to check the wheels, the wheels were worst and tight ever, we took our best drifting wheels and HitBoT installed and replaced all of the four wheels, after we done with the car, Pro spoiler, Mega bumpers and x10 Nitro. I tested the car around and it was freaking awesome, we parked it in the garage and we talked a bit with the customer then he gets his car and went outside from the garage.

~[S]~(sienna)creen~[S]~(sienna)hots :

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #25

~[A]~(sienna)ctivity ~[T]~(sienna)ype : Patrol

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 10/08/2020

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Rainy

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer @tokiits

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #26

~[A]~(sienna)ctivity ~[T]~(sienna)ype : RolePlay

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 10/08/2020

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : N/A

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer @Senpaii

~[S]~(sienna)tory: After my previous work, I decided to close the garage a little bit, taking a long break for few hours. So I decided to head back home, and take a nap and a shower, hanging out with some friends etc...
After the long break I headed back to work, and then I saw a biker waiting at the garage, he looks like he was pretty pissed off & dangerous too, So I had to take care of myself, and since he was arrived on a freeway, and not in a Super GT, he could be doing a roadtrip with his brothers. So, I needed to work fast, before i get beated up.
After doing some basic checks, he told me he had some problems with his handlebar, and it wasnt something that really looks like it would took a lot of hours, all the things I needed to do is putting some glue on it & tape, and we arranged a meeting few days later to see if everything is okay with the cut in the table. I also asked him how the cut came into the cable, he told me he had an accident 6 years ago... after I fixed it, I closed the garage again, and headed back to home.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #27

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 11/08/2020

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Bas

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer

alt text
alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #28

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Paradox

alt text
alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #29

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Jesse421

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer @Freezoom

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #30

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 12/08/2020

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Lightning @Benny

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #31

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 12/08/2020

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Lightning @Versace

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #32

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 14/08/2020

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Filippo

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer @Colobria

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #33

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 15/08/2020

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Brooks

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #34

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 16/08/2020

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Gal @Versace

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #35

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 16/08/2020

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Versace

~[S]~(sienna)tory: It was a very hot day in San Andreas.
There was a Delivery Man had two daughter's hospital bills and save up for her university. However, Due to his excessive hours lately, He had lost more sleep than before, which affected his driving. He called me to help him to help out with repairing his van. It was an important thing and the van must be repaired as soon as possible. I get my tow truck and I drove into Bone County then I headed with him to San Fierro Garage, After that I parked the van inside of the garage I started to work. I started to work on the hood. Suddenly, I found some damaged part around the rancher engine, I checked multiple times it out again and tried to fix that. I told him that I must to bring the right Tursimo door from my truck, I took it from there and I went back to the car, When I completely finished with the hood and the fire going on. I took out all of the screws. I placed the new door and I installed the screws carefully. Then we opened the car engine and went out for a quick drive around the garage to check if there is something went wrong with the engine. We parked it outside the garage and talked with him for a while and I gave him some tips.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #36

~[A]~(sienna)ctivity ~[T]~(sienna)ype : Repairing vehicles around LV x

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 17/08/2020

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : N/A

~[S]~(sienna)creen~[S]~(sienna)hots : Click Me!

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #37

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Paradox

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #38

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Gal

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer @Skinner

alt text
alt text
alt text

• 9 months later...

alt text

~[After a long time of inactivity, I came back from my inactivity and I'll start posting activities like I did before.]~(sienna)

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #39

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 12/06/2021

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Benny

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #40

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 13/06/2021

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @beauty

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer @Sharlock

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #41

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 14/06/2021

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @bigmike

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #42

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 15/06/2021

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Afufu

alt text
alt text

• 2 months later...

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #43

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 23/08/2021

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's : @Nico

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer @Bisollini

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #44

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 24/08/2021

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Nico @Afufu @Leonard

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer @Youssef-1 @Faysal

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #45

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 25/08/2021

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's :hammer_and_wrench: : @Jesse421

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer @Senpai @alperens

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #46

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 26/08/2021

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's : N/A

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna,sienna)elper's : @Cheer @Youssef-1

~[S]~(sienna)tory: I was patroling around San Andreas and after some minutes I had a call from Youssef , he told me that there's many customers in the garage and he need more hand in there, I directly responded as soon as possible and I was there after 5 minutes,Firstly we started with repairing the Picador. The customer wasn't in the garage we just towed his car from his house in San Fierro , The Picador was broken , almost all of the doors 'fucked up' except the seating doors (right and left one), I didn't saw anything wrong in the engine from the side but Youssef told me to check the interior of it, but as i said , nothing was wrong with it, only the hood door in there was damaged and broken , I took care of it and Youssef was busy with the another doors , I removed the broken door but in the garage I couldn't find a hood door , Only trunk one was there, but I had crates of engines and doors in my flatbed , I entered my truck and parked inside of the mod shop, We've unloaded the doors crate and we saw there Picador's hood doors , I grabbed one and we took it to the Picador. I moved it to the car and I placed and installed it carefully with the screwdriver, when I finished with it I went to the back of the car to take care a bit from the trunk door , I grabbed new trunk door from the shelf's and I placed it carefully in the trunk spot , Also the back bumper that placed under the trunk door was broken and I had to replace it aswell , I went to the bumpers shelf and i grabbed good bumper for the Picador.I went back to the back of the vehicle and I installed it carefully with the screwdriver.

The second customer that I took care of him was an Criminal, As its was gangster man I tried to do the best , That crim asked to install in his car v8 engine because he had old v6 engine since 2010,Well... I took my screwdriver and I started to un-install carefully his v6 engine from the hood , After i did it i grabbed it and then A dropped it on the floor , I went once again to the flatbed to grab a v8 engine because I couldn't find one in the garage , I unloaded the engines crate and I grabbed the best v8 engine from there and I went back to the Jester , I placed it very carefully and I grabbed my screwdriver and installed it, I asked him to start the engine and the sound of it was pretty good , We opened him the garage door and he tested it around.

~[S]~(sienna,sienna)creen~[S]~(sienna)hots :
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #47

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 28/08/2021

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's
:hammer_and_wrench: :
@Afufu

~[O]~(sienna)ther ~[H]~(sienna)elper's : @Cheer @GamerZ450

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[P]~(sienna)ost ~[N]~(sienna) : #48

~[D]~(sienna)ate : 28/08/2021

~[C]~(sienna)uban ~[C]~(sienna)ars ~[M]~(sienna)ember's : N/A

~[S]~(sienna)tory: While I was taking a break at the private local, I've received a call on my personal phone. It appeared that it was one of my oldest friend. He asked me if we can repair his drift car ( Elegy ) as he would like to participate in the drifter race which will happen soon. So, I told him to come immidiately. When he arrived, I opened for him the garage. We had a short talk about what he needs exactly and then I told him to have a seat and take a free drink.

I took the required tools and started fixing it. I started firsly with changing the rear tire as it was popped due to a police who was chasing me. After that, He asked me to fix the engine cables as they were releasing dark smokes. Right after that, I asked the customer to come and have a look, he was so exciting with his modern car.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text