Fire Department Application - Ikillyou - 06/27/2020

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Ikillyou
Username: Ikillyoutoday
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: n/a
Current G/S: The Royals
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): I retired from MI-6
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? Almost 2 months? I am HQ of The Royals.
Current groups: n/a
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): Airblue, SAM Probitionary, FCC, ProCop. I am no longer in any groups due to inactivity.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: None
Tell us something about yourself: Hey guys i am American and have been playing on the server since 2013. I usually mainly play on the cop side for that easy money.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal within the fire department is to show my dedication to the group and take out fires within Los Santos, and also respond to emergency calls.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes i am ready

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? RP, Activity, listening
What are your weaknesses? Sucky ping on this server
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I have always had an interest in joining SAFD just to patrol around taking out fires. The roleplays are fun to attend and be apart of.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I would someday like to organize rp's of my own and learn the panel.

Applicant's signature: Ikillyou_today
Date: 6/27/20

RP: 6/27/20

Roleplay type: Burning house in Los Santos
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): Arrived to the emergency call in Los Santos. The roof was heavily on fire along with the garage. We arrived on scene and extinguished the fire as fast as possible.
Participants: @Ferthis, @FTH, @DALI-i , @Niklaus
Screenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/MezHDHO

RP: 7/04/20

Roleplay type: Emergency fire at ALT base in Bone County
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): We received a emergency call of the ALT base being on fire in Bone County. The warehouse was heavily on fire and even started to rapidly spread. Our manpower alone was not enough for this fire and we received backup. With the use of all of our engines, we managed to successfully extinguished the fire.
Participants: @FTH , @Ferthis , @ALIJR007 , @minx , @The-Best1 , @Leonard
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
4th, july, 2020

Applicant, @Ikillyou_today

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Commissioner,
Ferthis

• 2 weeks later...