San Andreas Sanitary District

~[Warning, this is a group. You don't have to leave your g/s to join our Company.]~(red)
alt text

Our future belongs to all of us, let us keep the San Andreas clean together.

San Andreas Sanitary District is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and solid waste disposal.
Through our collection squads, transfer stations, recycling centres, and landfills, we focus on providing efficient and reliable environmental services and solutions to make proper recycling and waste disposal effortless for our society.
We are committed to the preservation of a Blue Planet, a cleaner, safer and healthier world where people thrive not just for today, but for generations to come. San Andreas Sanitary District is experienced in meeting sustainability requirements and committed to providing environmentally responsible solutions to meet current and future market recycling and substantial waste needs.
San Andreas Sanitary District provides a clean environment for citizens in all kinds of situations. Besides the basic needs of sanitation, our Company has specialized in a few other segments such as recycling the trashes into useful raw products for different uses, and also we assist the municipality on its routine maintenance for the sewer systems. We have been continuously working on our future projects to keep the environment clean and habitable for all kinds of life forms.

Vision and Mission Statements

By using our qualified human resources, technicians, and engineers, we develop a technology that can provide quality and society-oriented services, providing value for our people and creating a difference, we carry our leadership in the nation-wideacting under the laws, commercial and social ethics, with a modern, fast, and high-quality service understanding, to make the job right and error-free the first time, to continue our leadership in the sector and to be a company that is exemplary in San Andreas.

alt text

Date of Foundation: 20.06.2020
Properties: San Andreas Sanitary District, LV Depot.
Recruitment Status: OPEN
Contracts With Foreign Companies: N/A
Motto: Our Future belongs to all of us, let us keep the San Andreas clean together.
Tags: SASD|nick|rank
Budget: $30.000.000
Link To Media Archive: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/19790/san-andreas-sanitary-district-official-media-archive
Our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/buYCshE

Wastewater Treatment

SASD is providing San Andreas with "advanced biological" treatment facilities for the removal of wastewater without damaging the environment, for the recovery of water resources and the ocean from the threat of sewage.
The water that is converted into wastewater by using it is collected by the wastewater network, collectors, and tunnels and reaches the wastewater treatment plants.
San Andreas has wastewater treatment plants of different capacities planned according to the needs of the watershed it serves. While the wastewater treatment plants were being constructed, preliminary treatment plants were projected in the first place, considering the dynamic structure of San Andreas. Then biological and advanced biological treatment features were preferred.
Some of the outflow waters of advanced biological wastewater treatment plants are used as industrial water by irrigation of recreation areas following the final disinfection process. An essential part of the energy required to operate treatment plants is also obtained from wastewater.

Environmental Approaches and Applications

Our environmental approach and our practices based on the protection of the natural resource needs of today and the future. All of our structures are equipped with infrastructure systems that ensure the position of the environment and natural resources following their regulations of the U.S standards. San Andreas Sanitary District's facilities it is the most eco-friendly facility with the environment-friendly applications listed below;

• In the building automation system, we have designed electronic control structures that are created to reduce energy use.

• Wastewater and substances are treated under regulations on wastewater control with the Biomembrane system, which is one of the most advanced technologies today.

• HEPA filters with high impermeability in ventilation exhaust systems and no pollutants are allowed in the air that is existed

• In dusty treatment processes, the air absorbed from each stage is passed through dust collectors with an automatic controlled pneumatic silencing system.

• Solid wastes are collected following the strict waste management procedure and destroyed with no adverse effects on the environment in the transport companies approved by the Ministry of Environment and in the incineration plants approved by the Ministry itself.

• Heat loss is prevented with insulation systems that make heat transfer a minimum. In this way, we don't waste more energy.

• Cooling towers required to meet the cooling requirements of all closed areas are selected as a closed type tower with high technology and with more investment cost than open type. Thus, water consumption for cooling has been reduced by 85% compared to the open turret.

Contemporary Automation Technology

San Andreas Sanitary District treatment facility, which has been designed following U.S environmental regulations, is equipped with advanced technology in security and energy-saving issues, as well as automation level provided with computerized systems during the process, and performs with quality in all situations with full-scale building automation facilities with intelligent building features. San Andreas Sanitary District treatment facility as a smart plant to identify possible systems can be listed as follows;

• Control of all areas with BMS (building management system) 365 days 24 hours.

• Identification and security of employees with a card access system used for all areas.

• Automatic fire detection, alarm, and extinguishing system.

• Lighting automation.

• WMS full automatic robotic process management system.

Occupational Health And Safety

San Andreas Sanitary District treatment facilities have been designed with a human perspective in the direction of increasing the living standards of our employees. Within this framework, the occupational health and safety and social facilities offered by our company facility to our employees can be listed as follows;

• 18001 Occupational Health and safety management system and its applications.

• CCTV and building security system.

• Workplace doctor, restroom, psychological counseling services.

• Cafeteria, rest areas, and Internet connection for employees.

Waste Recycling Plants

San Andreas Sanitary District is one of the leading American companies in the design and construction of waste recycling plants and wastes treatment plants, a different reality for products, solutions and services in the field of ecology and recycling: machines and plants for the 'packaging and waste treatment such as waste paper, cardboard corrugated nylon foil, plastic containers for liquid, PET bottles, scraps of paper mill pulp, solid waste such as industrial and similar. Our machines are specially designed for the needs of paper mills, corrugated, paper converting, hypermarkets, large and small recovery, landfills, reference stations, manufacturing plant systems, etc.

Waste Disposal

As a full-service environmental services company, San Andreas Sanitary District is ready and able to meet your waste collection needs. We provide collection, transfer, disposal, and recycling operations throughout San Andreas. We have more than a fleet of trucks running routes daily. And we offer a full range of services, including;

• Residential

• Commercial

• Recycling

• Roll-Off Containers

• Special Waste

• Landfills

• Transfer Stations

alt text

Our journey as San Andreas Sanitary District started in 1948 with the first waste disposal truck carrying the SASD logo. This truck was the first truck Ernest Caldwell used to collect trashes around the San Andreas.

We set up a disposal site in Whetstone. We have gathered our disposed of wastes here.

We set up a waste disposal treatment in Flint County with modern treatment machines. We have also made new arrangements with municipalities to increase our job area.

Besides the basic sanitation needs, we have started to reach different projects such as recycling plants, etc.

We began to produce raw materials in 1995 by using our recycled wastes into raw materials.

We have established our first wastewater treatment centre to help improve the infrastructure of SA.

Nowadays
In our long corporation history, we've developed a lot's technologies that provided quality services to our citizens. We still keep going with our future projects to give them more society-oriented services.

alt text

• You must know every single SAES rules.

• Be registered on SAES forums.

• Respect all members, especially our members.

• Obey your highest-ranked orders.

• Do not rage/insult or make spam in any chat.

• Do not talk about religions or anything related to politics in the main chat.

• Respect to San Andreas Sanitary District's rules all the time.

• It would be best if you spoke English in Main chat

• Be helpful against to people always be ready for any role-play chance.

alt text

Chief Executive Officer
SASD|Yoda<CEO>
SASD|Carter<Co-F>

A chief executive officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking executive in a company, and their primary responsibilities include making major corporate decisions, managing the overall operations and resources of a company.

General Manager HQ
SASD|Argege75<GM>

A general manager is a person in charge of a department within a company, but in small companies, the general manager may be one of the top executives. General managers commonly rank above most employees but below corporate-level executives. The responsibility and importance associated with the position vary from Company to Company, depending on the structure of the Company's corporate ladder.

General Manager Assistant sHQ
SASD|nick<GMA>

An assistant general manager is a person who helps to General Manager of a department. General managers are in charge of running a company, and it can get overwhelming at times, so companies will hire assistant general managers to share the workload. The duties of an assistant general manager depend on the type of employer.

Technician-
SASD|nick<TEC>

Monitor and analyze electrical systems Collaborate with architects and engineers to determine the best placement of electrical wiring Test devices for improvement, safety, and quality control Update older electrical systems for changes, cost reductions, renovations, safety, and quality control Repair broken equipment and wiring Review architectural plans Perform and analyze tests to track results.

Engineer-
SASD|Rayn<ENG>

Assist in planning, coordinating, and executing engineering projects. Work with management to develop a project budget. Provide support in improving energy conservation, and management programs ensure that engineering equipment and tools are properly cleaned, stored, and maintained in the right conditions. Handle engineering equipment safely and effectively to avoid accidents.

Employee -
SASD|nick<EMP>

The employee is doing daily routines and maintenances.

Intern -
SASD|nick<INT>

The Intern who has joined our family recently. He has to learn a lot from his other colleagues after that he may be our employee and start his career.

alt text

Nickname:
Tell us more about yourself (at least two paragraphs):
How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for?
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?
Please list your current group memberships on the server:
What are your strengths (Please Put Some Effort)?
What are your weaknesses (Please Put Some Effort)?
Do you have access to Discord?
How many hours do you play on average daily?
How often do you visit the forums?
Answer the following questions
Why do you want to join San Andreas Sanitary District?
Did somebody recommend that you apply to SASD? If so, who?
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?
In your own words, define role-play:
In your own words, describe deathmatching:
In your own words, define teamwork:

Dear community, we have concluded in past days that we should convert into a group rather than a company due to lack of interest. We've been warned about creating a company, and how difficult it could be to keep its administration. So, in other words, from now on, everyone will be free to join our cause and get to enjoy our role-plays with us. We wish luck to all applicants.

Best Regards San Andreas Sanitary District

Hi, I'd like to join SASD, please find my application below.

Nickname: stelepe
Tell us more about yourself (at least two paragraphs):
I am 27 years old, I enjoy photography, making digital art, train and bus spotting. I have lots of pets, I have a hamster, two gerbils and two dogs. I love animals, dogs are my favourite.

I consider myself to be reliable, trustworthy, honest and hard working. I am seeking employment in San Andreas and after learning about SASD I wanted to apply.

How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? I have been playing for about two weeks.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No and no.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: No current memberships.
What are your strengths (Please Put Some Effort)?
I consider my strengths to be, good geographical knowledge of the entire San Andreas map, clean driving record, I am a good communicator, confident and competent driver, excellent customer service skills.

What are your weaknesses (Please Put Some Effort)?
My weaknesses are that I get anxious when in a new situation. Sometimes I struggle to get up in the morning, however if I know I have to be up for an event or work I can wake up. Although I am a confident driver, I do need a little bit of time to learn about a new vehicle I will be driving.

Do you have access to Discord? Yes - stelepe#3202
How many hours do you play on average daily? 2 5 hours
How often do you visit the forums? A few times per week.
Answer the following questions
Why do you want to join San Andreas Sanitary District?
I want to join SASD as I believe we need to do more to save the environment and I want to be part of that change. Your company has the power to improve the environment in San Andreas and as a person who cares about the environment I want to help.

Did somebody recommend that you apply to SASD? If so, who?
No.

Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?
Yes

In your own words, define role-play:
Role-play is where you act as a character separate from your real life in which you can take part in activities and live in a separate world from reality. In this role-play world you live by the rules and laws stated. You can get jobs, meet people and join groups.

In your own words, describe deathmatching:
Deathmatching is where you attack a person without giving them a chance to role-play their reaction appropriately. e.g. shooting someone without saying put your hands up and giving no warning.

In your own words, define teamwork:
Teamwork is where people get together and assist each other, exchange ideas and collaborate together to achieve the same end result.

Hello there @stelepe

I'm glad to hear that you decided to make an application for our group. I'd love to see people like you in our group. I'm thrilled that you liked our topic.

I, as a result of this, welcome you into the San Andreas Sanitary District. I'll be in touch with you.