Primary Language: Portuguese

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 1 year and 6 month

Current S/G/C and rank: N/A

Other RP groups you're in: Senator and ALT

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: N/A

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Andreas Medics is a medic group which offer medical service to all citizens of SA especially the victims which got a car accident or the victims which got a hur attacks

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe Valachi ( daryl )

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: well, I spawn as paramedic when I want to do a different activity,

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Do not spawn as paramedic to help your gang on turf war

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not ram people and/or vehicles with Ambulance.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will apologize, and do the best to not happen again

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Well, since I made a RP with SAM when i started playing on the server I wanted apply but I was very newbie in the game, and now I think it is right time to apply

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I'm good with RP's and teamwork

4. Why should we accept you to our team? because I know I can help with RPs,activity and everything i can, and I think I would be useful within the SAM, !

Greetings, Dr. @Dippo

The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that you have been accepted to join our team. Your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements required in order to be one of us. Without further ado, I welcome you in!
We hope to see much more of you as a member of the group, don't let us down! Find any HQ ingame for next step.
alt text
Regards,
JohnnyEnglish
Chief of Medicine