Prevent criminals from mark killing at Jail

Max.

Question

Hello there, Sure alot of players will tell me why you did this topic?

Because criminals are mark killing at Jail and we can't defend or do anything. They can't do that

Because they don't give us a chance to defend or kill and it happens alot of times and cop side become so weak.

So, I did this topic for that, You can vote as you want i just want to hear your opinion.
Im sure that all criminals will vote for No

@Maxyou12 . Lol all cops are camping in the mark and abuse it and u want us to stop killing cops in the mark ? please just stop crying and act just 1 time seriously. as sila said, just as i said stop crying

@Raf0 @alex0107 @sila abuse is abuse, it applies to both sides. If we get reports or see it happen we take action by verbal/warning -> jail. Get a recording software so that you can replay the scenario and prove that a player was abusing the protection. Screenshots are less effective in this case, which is why we usually can't do anything but ask the reported player to be careful with marker protection.

@Tut-Greco said in Prevent criminals from mark killing at Jail:

@Raf0 @alex0107 @sila abuse is abuse, it applies to both sides. If we get reports or see it happen we take action by verbal/warning -> jail. Get a recording software so that you can replay the scenario and prove that a player was abusing the protection. Screenshots are less effective in this case, which is why we usually can't do anything but ask the reported player to be careful with marker protection.

that means to kill in jail mark not allowed ?
bro that won't be good man

Marker kill is allowed in jail and legit you can't just disallow it and think it will surely help. Cops keep on spawning near the area and they can get in so eaisly and won't take ages that's why in the other hand we can't have marker kill in BRs because cops may take a while to get there and it will be literally impossible for them to attempt stopping the BR.

Also, when you get in the marker I believe that you have like 5 secs protecton or more? So it's fair enough that it can't be abused. And please can you think about it more? Can you believe the amount of adminjails/punishements will be if you disallow marker kill? You do understand that there's a lot of criminals in the end of a hallway sniping and you expect them to wait for your ass to leave the marker and start arrest killing them? That's a huge no from me.

Remove kill arrest and then we can maybe work things out about this Clearly in every jail break cops end up taking over it even if there's like 100 criminals. It only takes couple of smart cops who just act like a team and do the work together. Boom jail cleared.

The jail systeme is perfect as it is right now.. Disallowing marker kill in jail will make it worse and criminals won't even enjoy jail breaking or even staying there anymore.

@Faysal we don't clear jail easily like you think bro, we take like 1 hour to clear it. Criminals are more than cops by 200. You are mark killing at JB, ok why not but others camp outside to dont enter to the other interior of jail to arrest. That's hard as a cop.

Do you understand that 200 vs 50 is a good number? This is jail, and have you ever watched movies where 500 people escape from jail and cops can't stop them because they are outnumbered? What I see is basically a real life.

Moreover, cops have more advantage here. Differently from real life, with just one nightstick hit you can send criminals back to their cells. If you rush all together 6-7 cops against 20 criminals, they don't have a chance - like you guys do at bankrobs.

@Maxyou12 said in Prevent criminals from mark killing at Jail:

@Assassin lol, try to be a cop and tell me what do you feel when you are alone vs 10 crims

Do you expect arresting 10 crims alone? They are teaming, so you have to. If you don't wanna get annoyed like that, you shouldn't go there. And yeah I have been cop and I know what is going on. If you are alone, you obviously get rekt.