[50M Prize] Building Contest by Lounge VC!

Blue

Bild Text

alt text

Hello everyone,

We at Lounge VC are now announcing an official building contest! Our gang war finals are coming closer and closer to the end and the best team of this season is about to be decided very soon! So, for our finals we decided we'd add more spice to it if we let you build the map, which is going to be used in our finals! We think having professional gamblers, tournament participants, guests and spectators isn't enough, we'd like to give builders aswell a challenge! Now it is your turn.

We want you to build the next maps which are going to be used in future gang wars of Lounge. The best built map is going to be used in our finals. With credits to the owner, of course!

alt text

Depending on how much entries we get and if we're unable to decide who deserved the 1st place, we will also give the prize to other winners and get their maps for the future matches. However, for now we have one single and huge prize for the winner:

alt text

alt text

• Take an example of Verona Mall. Not smaller, but bigger is definitely suggested! LINK FOR MAP

• We do not want shoot-through roofs, best example is Ghost Town.

• Try to make the map as balanced as possible. So not only one side wins.

• The map has to be suitable for a 5 versus 5. Attacker and Defender side.

• It doesn't have to be a map specifically just for attacker and defenders' side. You can implement your own idea. Like Capture the flag.

• IT SHOULDN'T LOOK LIKE ~[LMS]~(red) MAP

After you finish the map, please send us the LWS/ZIP code privately. The duration of this contest is: 10 days. That means you got time until the: 19th of June 2020.

We are open for questions! Do not hesitate to write down below or contact us through Discord (LINK)

Kind regards,

Head of Host Services,
Blue.

Hello,
would be nice to take part of this contest but there is one problem.
You said you want something bigger and nice, the problem is if I build more objects they wont load that fast and the players gonna cry about it ..
I would suggest u to get mapped mapping from admin or idk where and not to have problems with ZIP buildings..

But as I said above I would like to take part of it

@MarksMan said in [50M Prize] Building Contest by Lounge VC!:

Hello,
would be nice to take part of this contest but there is one problem.
You said you want something bigger and nice, the problem is if I build more objects they wont load that fast and the players gonna cry about it ..
I would suggest u to get mapped mapping from admin or idk where and not to have problems with ZIP buildings..

But as I said above I would like to take part of it

You can take parts of San Andreas and map on existing stuff, just as verona mall, it doesn't require much objects to place

Hi, i have a ready mapped Dm arena at the Top Of MC so check it:

• Link to the code pastbin (in case of sharing): https://pastebin.com/HJ9p1QnA

• Link to the Album: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1npw4xb5s/003c981c/
    builded by Me.

@ZoRo said in [50M Prize] Building Contest by Lounge VC!:

Hi, i have a ready mapped Dm arena at the Top Of MC so check it:

• Link to the code pastbin (in case of sharing): https://pastebin.com/HJ9p1QnA

• Link to the Album: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1npw4xb5s/003c981c/
    builded by Me.

Hey, it is better you join our discord using the link above so we can keep in contact with you as well!

Hi there, I would like to participate in this contest as well.

Military
alt text

Criminals
alt text

Military vs Criminals
The scene is set at Fort Carson, Bone County. The story is about a small neighbourhood which is taken over by criminals. They've messed things up, set things on fire, and the place is unreachable for police officers. Now, it's the military's turn to clean things up. They've set up a temporary tactical centre from where they enter the village and eliminate the criminals.

Full album: https://imgur.com/a/1Zv6KCl
Please contact me via Discord for the codes

Regards to everyone,

I built a good place. It can be used as Attackers & Defenders* " or " Capture The Flag",

Upper view;

alt metni

Team A spawn;

alt metni

Team B spawn;

alt metni

Middle house;

alt metni

House inside;

alt metni

If you like it, contact with me on discord for ZIP code.

taos have some nice map too, it have 2 codes:
code1: without wreking ball/bombs
code2: wreking balls/bombs
= you can load mainmap once & reload bombs as second code everytime as much you want without remooving mainmap
you shoot wreking ball = boom
-rest you see on screens & code (trying out)

map:
alt text
alt text

team A
alt text

team B
alt text

map ubberview:
alt text

wreking balls code without map (you can reload the code after each round)
alt text

how to use wreking balls-boom in 3 stepps
-also you shoot wreking ball
-wreking ball falls down
-boom

alt text

as i said before you can use this map with & without bombs, i did alrdy tdm 10vs10 & 15vs15 with & without bombs,
(and if want make it more interresting than use quads 6vs6 its even more fun)
code i send discord in few mins check it out
AA : p

Here's my submission.

Here's the location:

alt text

And a few screens:

^[ ~[OUTSIDE]~(8db600) ]

alt text

^[ ~[SPAWN]~(8db600) ]

alt text

^[ ~[A AREA]~(8db600) ]

alt text

^[ ~[B AREA]~(8db600) ]

alt text

alt text

^[ ~[MID AREA]~(8db600) ]

alt text

Full album can be found here: ~[https://imgur.com/gallery/lySWAhK]~(8db600)

Construction has been provided to my dear @AkyZ

So , Depending on information given to us , you said like Verona mall but bigger , balanced , 5v5 , new ideas . So i am here with my map ! .

So the basic Tactic/Strategy of the map is :

~[The Map is wider at the Attackers' Side and has more objectives to make it easier to rush and have their chance to win .]~(red)
~[The Map is Narrower at Deffenders' side but has less objectives to prevent the ability of long camp and gameplay dominance]~(blue) .

A place in the back for 1 sniper . (to cover his team mates in case of rush and for good trades ) at both sides .
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
A side roof for back up at both sides (Attackers/Deffenders) either to block the rush or help it (Usually one will be standing on each side roof )
alt text
alt text
alt text
2 Middle Tower roof to support side roofs and make more chance for more trades between each side (usually one will be covering on this roof)
alt text
alt text
alt text
1 Side ramp for each side (on the opposite side of the side roof)
alt text
alt text
1 will be on the ground ready to rush/block the rush when the chance comes using ground objectives
alt text
alt text
alt text
And here is the whole map ! (upper view)
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

and here is the map code @pastebin : https://pastebin.com/D6jjjenH

Also the screenshots didn't show whole objectives as there is a problem with downloading them on high range (because it was built by ZIP)

Hello everyone, specifically our participants: @J-Garcia @Bodo420 @Bartman @Toreno @MarksMan @ZoRo @FTH @Yoko_Kurama

We'd like to thank you for your entries and the huge effort you put into the maps you built for us. While the ending is near, we at Lounge VC have no other choice but to extend the duration of the contest. So we might not be able to use the map for the finals. The reason for that is simple: None of the - as of now - received entries meet the standards for a 5 versus 5 map. Below I will give you short explanations why:

@ZoRo - Your map was not made for a 5 versus 5. We're looking mainly for a map which has a defender and attacker side. Unfortunately, what you built is an LMS Map.

@J-Garcia - Your map is beautiful and stunning. You did an outstanding job. We truly hate to deny your submission.. Thank you so much for your efforts, we could clearly see it. However the map is way too short. If I were to run from one side to the other it'd take me almost less than 10 seconds, which is not what we're looking for. Try expanding the map it is not that easy to cross the middle or be there that fast.

@Bodo420 You used HS' old base :dog: The reason we have to say no to your mappings is due to its identical way it is built. Too less amount of various/different objects used and all in the same lines. --> https://i.imgur.com/D7Id8vk.jpg. That does not meet Lounge standards, we're sorry..Still thank you SO much for your effort and the time :heart:

@Yoko_Kurama We weren't able to see your updated one, we accidently checked the old one, so pls stay tuned for a little longer :dog:

@Toreno Your map is insane, it is incredible beautiful and is sure one of the best builds made so far. It has an AWESOME RP effect to it. Big +1 for mapping such an awesome map! The reason why you didn't make it is simple: It is not made to be for a Lounge 5v5. While we generally like the idea of the military storming and cleaning the criminals up, it is not suitable for a tournament match to be played on. There'd be too much chaos. If you somehow manage to make it a defender/attacker side map with defender side (criminals at this case) not being able to hide literally everywhere, we could then maybe go with that! Your idea of the military cleaning up the area by killing 5 criminals is definitely an amazing idea for future matches where the attackers (military) will have to storm an area where as criminals have to defend a hostage, for example and are not able to move out a certain area.

@MarksMan You aswell got the amazing idea with the hostage. However your mappings do not meet Lounge standards. The object flipping at the house (which we know is not your fault) are a huge no-go. The stairs in "middle" which you used fences for, at the front and back at the house are not that good looking either. We did however like how you mapped the inside of the house which is a great plus. The flipping however is the main reason we couldn't go with it. Your mappings do have potential, definitely.

@FTH We think your map isn't suitable for a 5v5 either. It is way too short, too empty and walls are definitely needed which are also missing here. If you can work on these things we'd love to see more of it in the future. It has potential, aswell!

@Bartman Your map includes and comes with too much chaos and abuseable spots (shoot-through objects). I know you can do better than that! Think of CSGO! :dog2:

We will extend the duration till the 15th of July. We're sorry that we couldn't select a winner yet. The new duration will give you more time to built, we hope it is enough.

For more questions feel free to hit me up through PMs or through Discord anytime!

@AkyZ i dont play csgo tought cuz there no simpson gungame mod : D
sadly i cant change that much cuz me lws slave yet with limited objects, but if its just about some abusables objects i could change somehow, if its generally to much chaos than rip : D

Alright, I have decided to make my own entry to this competition. I have built a map which I would like to call as 'The Dam'. Just like the traditional lounge maps, there is an attacker side and a defender side. I tried to make the both sides as equal as possible, both sides has the same objects and spots. I added one minor thing tho, there are 2 sam sites, in order to win a round if you have killed all of the defenders, you have to blow both of the sam sites until the time ends, if you haven't killed all of them and there is at least 1 defender left, you can win the round by blowing up only one of the sam sites. (Of course you can keep your traditional system and use 1 sam site but I am just giving an idea.) Since the screenshots doesn't give you much of an insight, I decided to record a video, so there you go enjoy!

https://streamable.com/4k4rxq

here is my two builds:
First one, At SF VIP drop point (near arms dealer spawn)
Screens https://imgur.com/a/jHGDkyM

The second one, At SF airport in the underground parking area:
Screens https://imgur.com/a/cerFtGh

Pmed @Blu - @AkyZ
Peace....

@bazuka36 has a point, we would like to have such a map. It is how CS maps are built btw, Train, Italy, Dust2 etc.
Remember, simple is better and your map has to have 5 minute limit included in the game more. (F.e if your map is Capture the Flag, one team has to get 5 minute limit to capture it)

alt text

@Assassin said in [50M Prize] Building Contest by Lounge VC!:

@bazuka36 has a point, we would like to have such a map. It is how CS maps are built btw, Train, Italy, Dust2 etc.
Remember, simple is better and your map has to have 5 minute limit included in the game more. (F.e if your map is Capture the Flag, one team has to get 5 minute limit to capture it)

alt text

What's CT spawn, T Spawn?

@MarksMan said in [50M Prize] Building Contest by Lounge VC!:

@Assassin said in [50M Prize] Building Contest by Lounge VC!:

alt text

What's CT spawn, T Spawn?

Counter Terrorist and Terrorist, basically Attacker(T) vs Defender(CT)

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

Here we go, last try.
We don't know what you really want.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/c2GcNj2
Code: I'll send it private
Shoot down the Defenders and the (b0sses) 3 Lounge or 3 Normal players they are sitting in the building at the chairs
alt text

^[~[My second participation for lounge's contest]~(#7F7A7A)]

^[~[In-game name]~(#7F7A7A): Garcia]
^[~[Username:]~(#7F7A7A) benlaidabdou]
^[~[Code:]~(#7F7A7A) Sent already to Blue and Akyz]

^[~[Infos about construction:]~(#7F7A7A)]

^[alt text]

^[~[Screenshots:]~(#7F7A7A)]

alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text